Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra (1383 Views)

Peter Obi Only Fit To Rule Christian Country Like Biafra Not Nigeria / "Trump Is Like Biafra" - Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence On US Election / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra by Donelli: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
mekaboy:
I am full blood igbo man from Anambra. I refused to let Kanu use my brain.

Bros, I only started listening to Kanu recently when the present government made him popular by the unguided use of force and I can actually say that, from the few presentation I heard and read, the guy is blunt with the truth. Yes, somewhat crude in remarks but he says it like it is.

When a lot of people became uncomfortable and tried silencing him for good, I had to do, and I'm still doing some facts finding.

I charge you this day, and to all nairalanders, do not take anybody's word but question everything you hear or read.

mekaboy:

Have u asked yourself how he left Nigeria?

What passport did he travel with? Have u heard from those guys released with him from prison?

This shouldn't even be a topic for discussion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra by mekaboy(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2018
So after hiding and sharing his loot with his global scam organizers, he is deceiving and distracting his gullible followers with the tale of jubril in Aso Rock?

Instead of them to be asking for details of the spending of donations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra by mekaboy(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Even asari dokubo has seen the scammer for who He is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra by mekaboy(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2019
This guy is still cashing out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms / Glaxosmithkline Is Shutting Down Its Agbara Plant. The Company Explains Why / Lere Olayinka Gets Blasted Over His Comment On Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.