Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,807 members, 7,866,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (28980 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
uncleade:
HE WHO FOUGHT AND RAN AWAY, LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.
Word of a cowardice

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop typing gibberish

Go and look up the definition of a Hero in the dictionary.

A hero is a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

Which of those qualities define KANU?

He is neither noble nor courageous, He didn't even manage an outstanding achievement.

He only made noise and ran away when things got hot

Besides, Even Adolf Hitler committed suicide when he realized his military personnel were outnumbered, he didn't run away to watch his men crumble and die like some famous people we know, only to resurface and dine with the enemy cheesy

Hitler escaped that last attack, And lived out his life somewhere in South America, likely Argentina.

Hitler fled.
Bin laden fled.
Carlos Pedgimont fled.
Osama bin Laden fled.
Saddam fled.

We don't see anything wrong with Nnamdi Kanu being smuggled out by his loyalist to keep him alive n carry on in the future. Some other leaders drank poison n died n u guys don't see anything wrong wit it.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by springtech(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Go and sit down.
Na now day break abi.
Are you just knowing your brother is alive.
Are you telling me he never communicated with you.
Why wait till the pictures of his visit to Isreal was released.
You guys are so happy with the news and insinuation that the fg killed him.

You guys are just enemies of a peaceful nation and a united Nigeria.

Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by gtown: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Bannylove13: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Your people are already singing a new song grin

All those ones still dey jonze..

Atiku is your next president
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Aladdin1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
he better be dead o! we dont need another wahala or python dance in the east o!
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Yopcity: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You've got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
You never count your money,
When you're sittin' at the table,
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,
One of the bravest Nigeria has ever known.
It takes more than wisdom to evade a country's military. Not even when your town is under siege by them.

Nnamdi Kanu who holds no political office commands the respect no Nigerian politician dead or alive can ever dream of commanding.
Even Tinubu trembles at the mention of Ohamadike's name.

Many will call him a coward for staying alive.
These same people have forgotten that their own leader heard just a gunshot and some siren blaring in the distance then drank otapiapia.

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.
One day, his dreams will be fulfilled and the sun will rise at last.

You make me fall in love with you, Ur a sharp Guy !
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Sgoldentouch: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
!!
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Yopcity: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
springtech:
Go and sit down.
Na now day break abi.
Are you just knowing your brother is alive.
Are you telling me he never communicated with you.
Why wait till the pictures of his visit to Isreal was released.
You guys are so happy with the news and insinuation that the fg killed him.

You guys are just enemies of a peaceful nation and a united Nigeria.

Shame on you.

Peaceful nation Indeed! Ewu ! grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Elpacino481(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sgoldentouch:
Why areyou all panicking

We are ATIKULATING OBIDIENTLY with and to a team that will listen to the Biafra's plight. So all IPODs, Vote PDP if you want BIAFRA to be possible.
Full Stop.
I am sure after ATIKULATING you would prefer restructuring to referendum.
SPREAD THE MESSAGE EVERYWHERE NOW!!!!
of course vote PDP like you voted in 2015. una no sabi Politics it'll be glaring to your very eyes after the 2019 election.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Cajal(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is dead
That man is James from Jerusalem
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by atobs4real(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,
It takes more than wisdom to evade a country's military. Not even when your town is under siege by them.

Nnamdi Kanu who holds no political office commands the respect no Nigerian politician dead or alive can ever dream of commanding.

These same people have forgotten that their own leader heard just a gunshot and some siren blaring in the distance then drank otapiapia.

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.
Hero my foot. Hero that ran away.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by kunmiiii: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2018
Bannylove13:
cheesy

Ofvourse he's alive no doubt..kill him and set the country on fire..

Is a joyous news worthy of celebration.

But what we're saying is APC can't propagate this news to divide the igbo nation and stall atikulation.

Atikunation..Has locked down the south and east..
Even kanu will atikulate..he believes restructuring..and Atiku believes that..ND one of the cardinal point of his campaign..

But igbos strong..
A man without international passport..both passport seized finds his way to Israel.

Kanu Is alive..tthe spirit I much more alive..

Let's keep atikulating..
Back to daura is certain and confirmed..

Straight to ICC is getting real.

Will you just shut up already, this cowardly act of chest beating is extremely nauseating abeg??!! which country will be set on fire?? was he not presumed dead by you people, accusing Buhari of the said atrocity, wetin una do!!

Gosh... you're extremely delusional, hallucinating on the figment of imagination that he's Buhari's nightmare when reverse is actually the case, how else can you explain his incommunicado all these while.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Iamgrey5(m): 1:51am On Oct 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Hitler escaped that last attack, And lived out his life somewhere in South America, likely Argentina.

Hitler fled.
Bin laden fled.
Carlos Pedgimont fled.
Osama bin Laden fled.
Saddam fled.

We don't see anything wrong with Nnamdi Kanu being smuggled out by his loyalist to keep him alive n carry on in the future. Some other leaders drank poison n died n u guys don't see anything wrong wit it.
Osama fled to where?

Saddam fled to where ?

both were still in the same area and they coordinated attacks against their perceived enemies till they were captured.

and who the hell told you Hitler fled ? Hope you don't read alternative history cheesy

It is a well document fact that Hitler committed suicide along side his wife when the allied forces and red Arny were a stone throw from him.

That said, if you consider running away when the chips are down as an act of bravery, what do you call the foot soldiers and thousands of people that died for the same cause ?

An act of stupidity I guess !
grin
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Pchidexy(m): 3:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a bloody scammer. I am Igbo, I have been abused so many times for saying that IPOB is anti Igbo progress. You just have to listen to IPOB to know how ignorant, delusional and fanatical those guys are.

Enough of this Biafra shit. Every Igbo has Biafra at heart. It is more of a spiritual thing for us. Biafra is part of our history.

However, playing with people's emotions and sentiments is a very bad thing. This has been IPOB 'S way. They are playing with the emotions of young IGBO youths .
Nnamdi kanu should stay put wherever he is
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Osama fled to where?

Saddam fled to where ?

both were still in the same area and they coordinated attacks against their perceived enemies till they were captured.

and who the hell told you Hitler fled ? Hope you don't read alternative history cheesy

It is a well document fact that Hitler committed suicide along side his wife when the allied forces and red Arny were a stone throw from him.

That said, if you consider running away when the chips are down as an act of bravery, what do you call the foot soldiers and thousands of people that died for the same cause ?

An act of stupidity I guess !
grin

Bin Laden fled to another country.

Saddam couldn't coordinate anything from anywhere, he was just hiding inside a hole in an antiquated village grin.

Oh u forgot Carlos Pudgeimont, Pls talk about him. He's presently fighting for Catalonia independnece from spain as we speak.

There was no piece of evidence used to prove that Hitler died, excerpt for pieces of human flesh in Hitler's quarters. there was no DNA evidence back then so no one knew who it belonged to.
most of Hitler's generals n top ranking offocials fled to Argentina n lived out their life there.

""
""

U must be quite a standard fool for thinking that IPOB will submit their leader to buhari so that they will kill him like a church Rat abi? use ur sense. Nnamdi Kanu has sacrificed everything, His put his life on the line, He put the life of his wife n only child/son on the line, He put the life of his parents on the line n he put the lives of all his siblings on the line, After risking it all, Protecting him is the very least that IPOB should do, which they already have...But to an Afonja all nnamdis risks is cowardice...grin, But we understand where they are coming from
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Iamgrey5(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bin Laden fled to another country.

Saddam couldn't coordinate anything from anywhere, he was just hiding inside a hole in an antiquated village grin.

Oh u forgot Carlos Pudgeimont, Pls talk about him. He's presently fighting for Catalonia independnece from spain as we speak.

There was no piece of evidence used to prove that Hitler died, excerpt for pieces of human flesh in Hitler's quarters. there was no DNA evidence back then so no one knew who it belonged to.
most of Hitler's generals n top ranking offocials fled to Argentina n lived out their life there.

""
""

U must be quite a standard fool for thinking that IPOB will submit their leader to buhari so that they will kill him like a church Rat abi? use ur sense. Nnamdi Kanu has sacrificed everything, His put his life on the line, He put the life of his wife n only child/son on the line, He put the life of his parents on the line n he put the lives of all his siblings on the line, After risking it all, Protecting him is the very least that IPOB should do, which they already have...But to an Afonja all nnamdis risks is cowardice...grin, But we understand where they are coming from
Stop trying to be smart

Bin laden was in the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. He never fled

About Saddam, you meant he was arrested inside a hole ? cheesy

He was arrested in tunnel where he was still coordinating combat operations.

why do think America wanted to capture him so badly?

Neither were far away from the battle field; in military they have a old saying that a commander leads from the front

Why don't you try to learn some history instead of listening to radio Biafra all day cheesy

About Hitler, the red Army were the ones that burnt the corpse of Hitler and that of his new bride. Hence, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, numerous evidence were discovered regarding how Hitler died, perhaps you need to pick up a book grin

Carlos did not leave his people to die while running to a different country to enjoy his supposed freedom. He seek asylum elsewhere without leaving his people in any profound danger I.e. he wasn't using heavy rhetorics like talking up war against the Spanish army. Hope you can spot the difference between your illiterate leader and a modern freedom fighter grin

I guess you must be a certified slowpoke to think bravery is running away when the chips are down. I guess bravery has another definition amongst your lost tribe. grin cause it seems you believe running away from battle field while leaving people to rot and die is a sign of bravery. grin

No wonder a men who left millions of you to rot & die is a hero amongst you today grin

Anyways, Mr this will be last response you will be getting from me today. I hope you have been schooled enough.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop trying to be smart

Bin laden was in the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. He never fled

About Saddam, you meant he was arrested inside a hole ? cheesy

He was arrested in tunnel where he was still coordinating combat operations.

why do think America wanted to capture him so badly?

Neither were far away from the battle field; in military they have a old saying that a commander leads from the front

Why don't you try to learn some history instead of listening to radio Biafra all day cheesy

About Hitler, the red Army were the ones that burnt the corpse of Hitler and that of his new bride. Hence, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, numerous evidence were discovered regarding how Hitler died, perhaps you need to pick up a book grin

Carlos did not leave his people to die while running to a different country to enjoy his supposed freedom. He seek asylum elsewhere without leaving his people in any profound danger I.e. he wasn't using heavy rhetorics like talking up war against the Spanish army. Hope you can spot the difference between your illiterate leader and a modern freedom fighter grin

I guess you must be a certified slowpoke to think bravery is running away when the chips are down. I guess bravery has another definition amongst your lost tribe. grin cause it seems you believe running away from battle field while leaving people to rot and die is a sign of bravery. grin

No wonder a men who left millions of you to rot & die is a hero amongst you today grin

Anyways, Mr this will be last response you will be getting from me today. I hope you have been schooled enough.

"" Bin laden was in the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. He never fled""

Bin Laden fled to Pakistan and was flexing in a large compound wit a big masion with his wives n multiple children so don't even go there. Desist from discussing issues u have a zero knowledge about.

Saddam Hussein caught in a hole in a stark village, living like a pauper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-1i0bFEv4

I actually watched excerpts of its live videos on CNN as he was captured back in 2003, I don't think u were an adult den, if u were, U wouldn't have blabbed these trash.

"" Carlos did not leave his people to die while running to a different country to enjoy his supposed freedom. ""

Shatap, Carlos Pudgeimont ran away to Belgium wen an arrest warrant was issued for him. Many of his comrade are in jail right now and he's out there flexing his life as a free man.

""
why do think America wanted to capture him so badly? ""

Shatap once again, Wen the manhunt to capture Saddam was on, The war in Iraq was long over. The war in Iraq lasted for a few weeks, 3 weeks while Saddam was captured 8 months later.

Pls stop talking about Hitler cuz u have a zilch knowledge about him. So ur sense told u that Hitler committed suicide n left his body fresh so that the USSR soldiers will capture his body n mutilate it publicly like other great war men before him U must be mad. Hitler made sure his (suspected) body wasn't recognizable...Hitler's purported death was a heavy explosion n only fragments of his body was found. Goan and read fess before u try schooling anybody.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by dododawa1: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Money involved, Igbo and money
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by akdjr(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
If he's alive, he should appear in court to face his trial as a bold man. And also the security men on duty when he cross border should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Psoul(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2018
I seriously suspect APC trying to play politics with this. APC can do anything to win 2019 election.

I beliv they must have seen the great crowd that Atiku/Obi is pulling and they want something that can tear that crowd, they came up with this.
They decide to release Nnamdi Kanu knowing full well that Kanu will definitely tell the IPOB to boycott all elections. This order, if pronounced by the IPOB leader, will see less vote for the Atiku/Obi during the election. Finally, Buhari will gather more votes thereby emerge winner.

Let's cross our fingers and wait for what Kanu will tell his people about what transpired between him and the Nigerian government.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by IbrahimDamola: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.

Oil dey ya head.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by IbrahimDamola: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2018
PapalsBull:
e pain me die.

My dear yoromuslim brother wetin Nwamikpe talk pain you scatter. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.

Welcome back my son

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by sonnie10: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.
I truly suspect that Nwaamaikpe is one and the same person as Nnamdi Kanu. Period.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by PapalsBull(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoromuslim brother wetin Nwamikpe talk pain you scatter. grin grin grin
[/s]

Ibrahimdamola, the wanna Yoruba, do you know that you just broke Nairaland rule by editing my post?
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by tigerclaws: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Ibrahimdamola, the wanna Yoruba, do you know that you just broke Nairaland rule by editing my post?
[/s]
trash
stop talking Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6-year-old Girl Killed By Airbag In An Auto Accident In Asaba / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos) / Eniola Badmus To Chair Entertainment Committee Of Tinubu’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.