Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (44357 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / DJ Cuppy And Her Mother, Nana Otedola Pictured Together / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Yomzzyblog: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
The beautiful daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola, Temi was all smiles as she shared a lovely photo with her mother, Nana.

They could pass as sisters.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/billionaire-daughter-temi-otedola-and.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Yomzzyblog: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by NwaAmaikpe: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

See the joy on their faces.

Even this woman knows Nnamdi KANU is the man Femi Otedola can never be.
Most of our wives have orgasms just imagining it was Nnamdi KANU humping them.

Long live Nnamdi KANU.
Buhari is already shaking.
Was this the reason for the meeting with the security chiefs?

Well...we must not lose sight of the goal.
To send the dullard back to Daura.
And to vote in Atiku who will restructure the mess so that Enugu can atleast have an embassy.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by dangoteinlaw: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Centcanada: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
I love this family not because of money but their Conformity's in life

6 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by sthecy(f): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Adorable
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by tomgilbert(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Okay! Next Please...
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Samantha23(f): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
adorable
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Mrkoorz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Beautiful people with plenty money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Throwback: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Otedola raised very lazy daughters, both physically, mentally and spiritually.

I wonder what he thinks whenever he sees the daughters of Dangote and Adenuga, how they are well read and equipped to handle the demands of real life and not fairy tales.

I'm sure this Temi still believes in tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

That is why they also attract unserious men who later find out that they cannot even handle this level of daft.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice kiss
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by BruncleZuma: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Money Sha
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by manuelbreez(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Throwback:
Otedola raised very lazy daughters, both physically, mentally and spiritually.

I wonder what he thinks whenever he sees the daughters of Dangote and Adenuga, how they are well read and equipped to handle the demands of real life and not fairy tales.

I'm sure this Temi still believes in tooth fairy and Santa Claus.

That is why they also attract unserious men who later find out that they cannot even handle this level of daft.
smh ��

10 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Ayoswit(f): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Egunje amaka cool

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by porshnuel: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Since dis fyn gal fit Bleep Mr eazi
She fit even Bleep dat rotten teeth druglord calld tinubu

Feminist without taste

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Olodo24: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
so what should we do now?
mtchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by patogist: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Unik3030:
permit me to digress a little
it's like all these Igbo people are using a dictionary different from others ooo
to them an hero is a person who starts a war he can't finish thereby running away n getting his people killed like fowls then he comes back again n claim don.i just weak for them aswearugud.so few months ago buhari killed nnamdi kanu but now d cat with 9 lives don wake up for Israel.funny people

What point are you trying to prove? Does it relate to this topic? Ewu

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by paprika212(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
beauty runs in their family
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by lordkay10(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Long live Nnamdi KANU.

And to vote in Atiku who will restructure the mess so that Enugu can atleast have an embassy.

[/s]
Guy, give it up already with your stale lines, you're so boring

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Obatala, for the umpteenth time - do not give me any female children oooo because I refuse to father any slay queen that will be distributing her toto like guguru & groundnut. grin

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by JailBreaker(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fyne women

Study In Australia For Free - Fullfunded International Student Scholarship At University Of Adelaide

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-adelaide-global-citizens-scholarships.html

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bleep Nigeria Give Us Biafra

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Godmother(f): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Father Lord, let DNA tests just reveal that this girl is the illegitimate daughter of Femi Otedola and I am his true heir instead.

I have suffered reach cry

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Hassan88(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please o. Who is older?
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Yomit71(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
how many of you noticed nwamaikpe had low sense of reasoning after the long ban

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Hassan88(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Long live Nnamdi KANU.

Do u still have any awkward thing to say?

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by sureheaven(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018

Long live Nnamdi KANU.

FFk that’s known as a drug addict and a nuisance a the one sleeping with the wife of ur hero without using condom and u are here talking about Otedola’s wife

8 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Dshocker(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
paprika212:
beauty runs in their family

I see no beauty in them,they only have an average look.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Dshocker(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Godmother:
Father Lord, let DNA tests just reveal that this girl is the illegitimate daughter of Femi Otedola and I am his true heir instead.

I have suffered reach cry

God doesn't answer such prayers,believe in yourself,because there is no limit to what you can achieve in life #workhard

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie by Btruth: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Centcanada:
I love this family not because of money but their Conformity's in life
.....and what bring that your conformity if not for MONEY?

.......anyway, it's well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.