Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? (282 Views)

Orlu Is Not Obigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Be Warned / What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? / Will Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Be Arrested If He Attends His Mother's Burial In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by midolian(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
PDP and lies are like Umbrella and rain....

After all they said against the Buhari Government, who would have expected the Supreme Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to surface again? It is like a woman seeing her period after menopause.

Atiku has promised even more than "bringing back" Nnamdi Kanu to the leflendum seekers. I don't have a problem with this, what I have a problem with is how these people believe the PDP is the way forward. After peddling lies about how Buhari's instruments killed Kanu on social media just to score cheap political points, the hunch back surfaces again..

1. Could Nnamdi Kanu be the Jesus we have all been waiting for?

2. Should Atiku still be expecting to Get bloc votes from the Kanu region?

please share your views

1 Like

Re: Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by Roger3D(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
And so the coward lives to fight on another day. It gives me great joy to know that the FI of Nigeria will be N300 million richer from senator Abaribe and the two other sureties

Cc LZAA imhotep you guys have been surprisingly quiet this evening grin

2 Likes

Re: Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by Pajapaja: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lmao
Re: Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by midolian(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
The catacomb silence of Articulators on this forum is worrisome. I hope all is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by thatNUPEboy: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by braveboy64(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
you see him juju dey work
Re: Could Nnamdi Kanu Be The Jesus We Have Been Waiting For? by onlinetomola(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
E be like say dis Op get some sense pass some Atikulators dem....

But Me no want Molamodu Bolari again but how i wish no be Atilaku show face again

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Executive Order Devalues Constitution – Wole Olanipekun / APC Expels Chief Onyemauche Nnamani In Enugu State Over Alleged Misconduct / Another Record That Shows That Buhari Will Be Re-elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.