Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Everything Is Wrong With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything Is Wrong With Nigeria (290 Views)

Something Is Wrong With This Picture!! / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is Wrong With Nigeria by capitalzero: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm The reality about What John Zibiri said about Nigeria

I worked and lived in Abujaa for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.

�Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

�The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front .

�The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage.

�The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball.
�The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.
�The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

�The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.
� If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal.
�If you try to stand in their way, you put your life at risk.

�If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

�The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same.
�Even the religious circle is not spared.

�Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption.
�Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order.
� I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "money".
�They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money.
�I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

�Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.
�I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?
�When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

�Is this what my four sons will also go through? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.
�Don't put yourself in harm way for any reason.
�The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.

�Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.
�They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish.
� Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .

�You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything.
�Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.
�This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.

*Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
*(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors):

� During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

� Breath taking, isn't it ?

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
�They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki, Buhari, Tinubu etc house during this Christmas and salah period to go and collect peanuts?

�Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori?

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Pass to all your contacts & let your government know we know.

Author by: unknown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Wrong With Nigeria by socialmediaman: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Everything Is Wrong With Nigeria by Shelumiel: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigeria is a mess , but exiting does not solve the problem
Re: Everything Is Wrong With Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
I read this about 2years ago.

How is Australia by the way?
Re: Everything Is Wrong With Nigeria by Asquare84(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
This a true reflection of Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

The Late Sani Abacha Still Dey Exist Ooo. / My Kindid Take On 2019 Presidential Election. / Ayodele Fayose Arrives Court For His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.