Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday (410 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday by gidgiddy: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
I started a thread earlier today were I countered the narrative, pictures and video showing Nnamdi Kanu praying in Jerusalem. I was wrong.

Many fake news have been put out about Nnamdi Kanu being in Malaysia, London, Ghana and even South Africa.

Naturally, I thought this was another fake news. However, just a few minutes ago on Radio Biafra live, deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor has confirmed that Nnamdi Kanu is really in Jerusalem.

He also announced that Nnamdi Kanu will make a world broadcast on Sunday, 21st October, at 6 in the evening

Ohamadike is back!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday by femmix112(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
address the world or address the blepanfra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday by kanubiafra: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
I started a thread earlier today were I countered the narrative, pictures and video showing Nnamdi Kanu praying in Jerusalem. I was wrong.

Many fake news have been put out about Nnamdi Kanu being in Malaysia, London, Ghana and even South Africa.

Naturally, I thought this was another fake news. However, just a few minutes ago on Radio Biafra live, deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor has confirmed that Nnamdi Kanu is really in Jerusalem.

He also announced that Nnamdi Kanu will make a world broadcast on Sunday, 21st October, at 6 in the evening

Ohamadike is back!
guy you made me wanted to e-stab you today. i went ;hmmm gidgiddy of all people ? for all i cared i tot we lost you to atiku/obi. do you know sometimes i honestly do think you be kanu in disguise on this forum. pls don't ever do that again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday by Xander85: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
It will break the net! shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday by 360degreess(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
.U mean that coward terrorist cownu?..why cant he come 2 his biafran land and do it?.if he tries that,he will join his ancestor ojuckwu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well In Jerusalem, To Address The World On Sunday by Cownu: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
360degreess:
.U mean that coward terrorist cownu?..why cant he come 2 his biafran land and do it?.if he tries that,he will join his ancestor ojuckwu.
I’m not a terrorist angry

(1) (Reply)

2019: Fresh Trouble For Atiku In Southeast / Atiku Vs Pmb In Northeast / BREAKING: Kaduna Govt Confirms Kidnapped Monarch’s Killing, Reinforces Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.