Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? (1508 Views)

Which Way Nigeria: Freedom List For Tailors Somewhere In Lagos / WHICH WAY NIGERIA @ 58? Reflect Upon The lyrics in this song ye Nigerians. / Rochas Okorocha: Seven Years In Office...which Way Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
I've refrained from getting involved in this matter even though it's the trending topic for the whole of today because topics such as these bring plenty imbe and dunces out of the woodwork and caves into the public domain and they work feverishly to dumb down the level of engagement. However, before folks get too distracted, some points need to be brought out

If Kanu is alive and is indeed the guy seen in the video posted on radio biafra, then, it's a big deal. I honestly believed the biafrans when they claimed Buhari had him killed, and used it to further paint Buhari as bloodthirsty. They'd even made representations to UN, ICC, EU etc on the matter based on their assertions that kanu was indeed killed. If it's him, it means they just led the world astray and we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf.

If it's true that kanu is alive, then what next for Atikulation? Only idiots believe Atiku when he talked of restructuring. APC made more noise about it before they got power. It was even in APC manifesto yet they reneged on the promise. How will Atiku restructure? By executive order or through the NASS that's dominated by the north? Will Atiku restructure the system that made him and his types stupendously rich? Will kanu campaign for him? What will that make him? What about bthe hundreds that died standing on no referendum no elections? You need a lobotomy if you believe Atiku will restructure. Maybe kanu believes it but those who have sense know that referendum is different than restructuring.

If those videos and the gist about Kanu being seen in isreal turn out to be fake, what happens to those who have jumped for joy that ohammadike is back? What happens to their boasts that kanu was too big for Nigeria to touch? What happens to their renewed vigour to fight for biafra? Will they go back to Atikulating? Will they swallow their vomits again?

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Cownu: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Famzer: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
I've refrained from getting involved on this matter even though it's the trending topic for the whole of today because topics such as these bring plenty imbe and dunces out of the woodwork and caves into the public domain and they work feverishly to dumb down the level of engagement. However, before folks get too distracted, some points need to be brought out

If Kanu is alive and is indeed the guy seen in the video posted on radio biafra, then, it's a big deal. I honestly believed the biafrans when they claimed Buhari had him killed, and used it to further paint Buhari as bloodthirsty. They'd even made representations to UN, ICC, EU etc on the matter based on their assertions that kanu was indeed killed. If it's him, it means they just led the world astray and we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf.

If it's true that kanu is alive, then what next for Atikulation? Only idiots believe Atiku when he talked of restructuring. APC made more noise about it before they got power. It was even in APC manifesto yet they reneged on the promise. How will Atiku restructure? By executive order or through the NASS that's dominated by the north? Will Atiku restructure the system that made him and his types stupendously rich? Will kanu campaign for him? What will that make him? What about bthe hundreds that died standing on no referendum no elections? You need a lobotomy if you believe Atiku will restructure. Maybe kanu believes it but those who have sense know that referendum is different than restructuring.

If those videos and the gist about Kanu being seen in isreal turn out to be fake, what happens to those who have jumped for joy that ohammadike is back? What happens to their boasts that kanu was too big for Nigeria to touch? What happens to their renewed vigour to fight for biafra? Will they go back to Atikulating? Will they swallow their vomits again?

I think I read somewhere that it is IPOBination
wink

3 Likes

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by authehighness: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
we don't own you any explaination,your question is inconsquential,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by REDshouse(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
authehighness:
we don't own you any explaination,your question is inconsquential,
cos u are confused and dnt know which way to go ..either u artikulate or kanulate...either way u remain a looser...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by SingleWahala(f): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin..... Atikanulation since.......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Kyase(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
By Monday, if Kanu eventually declared no election in SE, pdp will be one asking for his arrest and closure of radio biafra...
Na me talk am first....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kyase:
By Monday, if Kanu eventually declared no election in SE, pdp will be one asking for his arrest and closure of radio biafra...
Na me talk am first....
exactly what I'm thinking

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by modath(f): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kyase:
Na me talk am first....

A talk am follow you... grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by magoo10(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Both
Kanu is coming to rubbish Buhari's image with regards to human rights violations and eventually campaign against him thereby drawing more sentiments and hatred.

Despite sit at home in anambra state apga was able to thrash apc at the polls. Those who have their voters card will still vote against the dullard

1 Like

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Kyase(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

A talk am follow you... grin
Weya na.... We dey here together

5 Likes

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Kyase(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
SalmanRushdie:

exactly what I'm thinking
grin Even you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by rhemmiedream(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ipobtikulation grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Buhari2019: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
magoo10:
Both
Kanu is coming to rubbish Buhari's image with regards to human rights violations and eventually campaign against him thereby drawing more sentiments and hatred.

Despite sit at home in anambra state apga was able to thrash apc at the polls. Those who have their voters card will still vote against the dullard
No referendum no election. Hahahaha, congratulating PMB in advance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by buhariguy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
magoo10:
Both

hahahahahahahahaha,
See these clown.
Which human violations,
This is a welcome development as a prove that buhari is the best president in Nigeria history.
The court is set to do the needful .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by mightyhazell: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
dauralization..

1 Like

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by KanwuliaMama: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Kanu for APC VP! grin
Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Easy victory now for buhari, the fake guy is back.

5 Likes

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Cjrane2: 1:02am On Oct 20, 2018
We will still vote for Atiku in 2019.

Buhari has killed too many Igbos for us to fall for his trick of releasing Nnamdi Kanu to make us boycott elections.

WE WILL VOTE FOR ATIKU, No matter what!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by magoo10(m): 5:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Buhari2019:
No referendum no election. Hahahaha, congratulating PMB in advance.
back to daura na sure thing I bet you Buhari is in more pains now ,with a divided apc in all states the campaign against him have just doubled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by magoo10(m): 5:40am On Oct 20, 2018
grin
Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by joguretaho: 5:55am On Oct 20, 2018
COURT OF HIS MAJESTY YOUTH'S PROGRAM

Theme: LET'S PLAY...
Date: 27th October, 2018
Venue: RCCG Court of his majesty auditorium, Abesan Estate gate, Ipaja, Lagos.

....THIS IS A PROGRAM YOU DONT WANT TO MISS

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Famzer:

I think I read somewhere that it is IPOBination
wink

Really it's a serious situation. PDP are seriously banking on very large votes from the SE which historically has always had voter apathy. The total votes even with federal might for GEJ was 2.5m. how many will they get their next year with all these distractions? Even if they get 100% of the votes with nothing going to Buhari, how many will it amount to?

Now it's also dawning on their leaders that Atiku sold the dummy of restructuring to get the PDP ticket and Ekweremadu is bitter about it if reports in the pro-PDP, pro-IPOB vanguard newspaper is anything to go by. Interesting times ahead

6 Likes

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Patrioticooduan: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2018
Lol! 2019 will be interesting grin.
Nnamdi KANU should better continue this Biafra agitation so this country will finally split. Atiku and buhari should go and rule the North.

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by seunmsg(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2018
See what I saw on twitter. With the way things are going, I sincerely hope some Igbo's won't assasinate Kanu before the election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Buterflyle0: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Cjrane2:
We will still vote for Atiku in 2019.

Buhari has killed too many Igbos for us to fall for his trick of releasing Nnamdi Kanu to make us boycott elections.

WE WILL VOTE FOR ATIKU, No matter what!

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by KanuIsCursed: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2018
To hell with Kanu, we are atikulating now and we will stone KANU if he step his foot on Biafra land for now.

Bleep Kanugrin

bleep Emma powerfulcheesy

bleep Biafracheesy

long life atikulation movementgrin

2 Likes

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Ziggylady(f): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2018
seunmsg:
See what I saw on twitter. With the way things are going, I sincerely hope some Igbo's won't assasinate Kanu before the election.

But its the truth!...a day after your buhari had an urgent meeting with the security chiefs,'Nnamdi Kanu 'surfaced undecided

..before then the biggest lamenters of why no one is talking about Biafraa again has been APC especially yorubas.

You guys will be shocked next year cos you have played your last joker.
Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by Buterflyle0: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

But its the truth!...a day after your buhari had an urgent meeting with the security chiefs,'Nnamdi Kanu 'surfaced undecided

..before then the biggest lamenters of why no one is talking about Biafraa again has been APC especially yorubas.

You guys will be shocked next year cos you have played your last joker.

The shock is already on you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by arewafederation: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Chai.... Serious confusion in the SE. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? by SarakiBukola: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2018
grin

Funny thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Atiku To Meet South-west Leaders Over Political Offices / Chikwem Onuoha Caught In Falsification Debacle / Breaking News: Former President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.