Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? (549 Views)

Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? by PetersKID(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Due to the current situation now sport betting seems to be the means of survival of some people.
from different experiance some will say is a curse while others will say is a blessing because of what they are getting, so now I want to ask you all

Sports betting a curse OR a blessing to Nigerians?
Re: Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? by tripplephi: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
IT IS RELATIVE.

someone's CURSE is also someone else's BLESSING.

There is no argument... or confusion for this.... Nigeria is the BEST COUNTRY to some of us BUT to lots of people its the WORST.

its not SPORTS BETTING.... its the user that matters.

every man for himself

PetersKID:
Due to the current situation now sport betting seems to be the means of survival of some people.
from different experiance some will say is a curse while others will say is a blessing because of what they are getting, so now I want to ask you all

Sports betting a curse OR a blessing to Nigerians?
Re: Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? by Shelumiel: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
It is a curse. It is has dropped the general standard of right and wrong in our society ; kids now steal from their parents all in the name of making it big through sports betting; our leaders also engage in it and shamelessly pass laws to uphold it forgetting the fact that the demerits attached to sports betting override the merits.
Re: Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? by Johntitus: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
It is a curse. It is has dropped the general standard of right and wrong in our society ; kids now steal from their parents all in the name of making it big through sports betting; our leaders also engage in it and shamelessly pass laws to uphold it forgetting the fact that the demerits attached to sports betting override the merits.

You know nothing bro. Kids have been stealing for one thing or another. It's not today. It haff tayed. And for the record, it's 18+. It's bad to you but great for another. Don't get prejudiced.
Re: Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? by Shelumiel: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Johntitus:

You know nothing bro. Kids have been stealing for one thing or another. It's not today. It haff tayed. And for the record, it's 18+. It's bad to you but great for another. Don't get prejudiced.
It seems you are a degenerate gambler. Let me stir clear lest I be seen to be in the same bandwagon with you .
Re: Sports Betting A Curse OR A Blessing To Nigerians? by Johntitus: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you are a degenerate gambler. Let me stir clear lest I be seen to be in the same bandwagon with you .

Lol.. Pot calling kettle black. Self deception at its finest

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Best Player Of The Month / Today's 5+ Odds Lets Try It Out!!!! / 3 Reasons Chelsea Should Not Appoint Zidane As Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.