Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Return Of The life less Coward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of The life less Coward (327 Views)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of The life less Coward by olasco18(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
the coward that couldn't protect his people is back....the Igbos brain washer....coming bk to deceive them for the second time.....Rip articulation... congratulations baba buhari...because I can see that the Igbos are confused..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The life less Coward by Shelumiel: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
The post just goes to show that the Yorubas' can sell their soul for a plate of èko and stupidity.
Re: The Return Of The life less Coward by olasco18(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
The post just goes to show that the Yorubas' can sell their soul for a plate of èko and stupidity.

Re: The Return Of The life less Coward by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
olasco18:
the coward that couldn't protect his people is back....the Igbos brain washer....coming bk to deceive them for the second time.....Rip articulation... congratulations baba buhari...because I can see that the Igbos are confused..

Your stupidity is epic...when did you become friend to Igbos?

Enemy of progress. you're the Satan in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The life less Coward by mushystuff: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Op! That word 'lifeless' is exclusive to Buhari and all 'lifeless' supporters of his. Don't get it twisted, you've no right to apply it to any other person or people without his express permission.

Respect yasef!
Meanwhile how Nnamdi Kanu matter take concern you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu's Objective For The People Of Ondo State / How I Will Fix Electricity Problem In 36 Mths – Duke / BREAKING: Court Fails To Grant Fayose Bail, Case Adjourned (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.