Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves (58165 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I was there few months ago, and I must confess I enjoyed myself

Bro that's my favourite joint oo, even from their first location

1 Like

Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dandsome:
Shame
Fat girls with small puna but slim girls got the widest puna on earth
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Dandsome: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oluwamoney:

Fat girls with small puna but slim girls got the widest puna on earth

Correct. You be legend grin
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Issaboss(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Some of my friends dey go there to Bleep ooo. So na dis thing dem de do.
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dandsome:

Guy you musn`t impersonate another gender to express yourself online na
wat!!! am done wt u!
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Dandsome: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
wat!!! am done wt u!

Be done with yourself first
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Bradolee: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Since buhari called them lazy youth that is why they find their way
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Touchforfree(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

As you go there to enjoy yourself, na that their 17 years old daughter (Chineye Mgbemere) you suppose wack nah.

Abi that one no dey for market ni ?.

���
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Touchforfree:

As you go there to enjoy yourself, na that their 17 years old daughter (Chineye Mgbemere) you suppose wack nah.

Abi that one no dey for market ni ?.

���

I no sabi any gal oo. But, wait, how u take know about a chinyere? You are a suspect.

Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Touchforfree(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Their 17 year old daughter (Chineye Mgbemere) no dey for market ?.

Na she you suppose price nah.
Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by Touchforfree(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=DonFreshmoney post=72304754][/quote]

Na you posted it here that you went there to enjoy yourself and I qouted you.

The story above said it all abi na glance you just glance ?.

Na the *konji* aspect you just brush thru ni ?.

Re: Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves by irunoko(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2020
kaluxy007:
They should behead that woman...sincerely most of these iron Ladies can do anything for money...well will you blame them when many teenage girl these days don't heed to instructions... they've spoiled to the core...You'll be advising a 15 year old girl and she'll be telling you ko kan aye undecided

One more thing, did they start this illicit business today? So where have the youths been all these while undecided

Same youths that patronize them
you will be pitying the teenagers,the teenagers will not pity themselves.thry think prostitution is sweet till they're turned into sex slaves and serially abused and degraded then they'll know the prostitution industry is a jungle, similar to drug buisness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.