Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. (878 Views)

Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu / Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by iamhorny(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2018
NNAMDI KANU AND THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS:

How did NnamdinKanu enter Israel? Did he enter Israel without a passport? If he did, how did he bypass Israelis security and immigration(which is almost impossible)? If he didnt, then how did he get his passport back, knowing well that his passport was seized by the court? Does it also confirms the rumour that he was illegally adopted by Nigeria Army when his home was invaded? Again how come the service chiefs met with Buhari yesterday and today , Nnamdi kanu suddenly resurface? Can DSS and NIA deny not knowing about his where about all the while? Why will Nigeria's intelligence gathering agencies (DSS, NIA) in connivance with other security agencies "internationally" want to make a mockery of themselves, their profession and this government in order to score cheap points? Even with all the video evidence, the Nigerian army till today still deny invading his home. What happened to justice Binta Nyako's previous trial and harassment of Sen Abaribe and other sureties who stood for Nnamdi Kanu to be granted bail? Was it all politics knowing fully well, they had him in their dungeon? How come all the court trials suddenly died down? My guess is, the federal government had him all the while, they must have finally had a deal with him, after a long appeal and negotiation with him before releasing him. Seeing the momentum AtikulateObi have gathered in the pass few days, releasing NnamdiKanu in a bid that he continues his no referendum no election campaign (but this time from a foreign land) is their masterstroke to weaken PDP's strongest base, which is the southeast. It is also to deceive the gullible who are not capable of critical thinking, that Nnamdi Kanu truly absconded, leaving behind his people to died at the heat of the struggle, a subtle blackmail to paint Nnamdi Kanu a coward and the Biafran struggle a charade. Ironically, in all these desperation, the federal government may be setting itself up for a bigger monster it will confront in the nearer future.The more you look, the less you see. Interesting times ahead. If you know, you know #Peace

Copied from facebook

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by gidgiddy: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2018
The way I see it is that people should wait until Sunday to hear what Nnamdi Kanu will say. I didn't even believe he was in Israel at first. But now it is confirmed that he is there, we all have to wait and see what unfolds.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by WhyMoD: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2018
It's simple..

1. Kanu didn't leave for Israel from Nigeria.
2. He must have left through one of the west African countries, say Ghana, Senegal or any other country.
4. He got passport and visa From that African country. It's very easy to get a passport from most of the African countries, including Nigerian passport. Just pay heavily and you have it..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Blue3k(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Answer to stuff I know.

What happened to justice Binta Nyako's previous trial and harassment of Sen Abaribe and other sureties who stood for Nnamdi Kanu to be granted bail? 

Nothing they're alive and well. The Judge just said bring Kanu and adjourned case.

How come all the court trials suddenly died down?

His trial scheduled for 2019. Courts usually go on break late into year and push trial dates for new year. Thats standard practic for them.

Even with all the video evidence, the Nigerian army till today still deny invading his home. 

There's no video evidence they would have presented in court if they had it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Rickyzagy: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Why is everyone shaking? He is easterners Lord
Go and hang yourself if you don't like it.

Your elders will soon start restructuring that has died since
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2018
I am surprised that the OP is a Nigerian,do you it is hard getting a Nigerian passport or ECOWAS passport from a neighboring country?Most people knew from the onset that Kanu wasn’t with the Nigerian army!!!I could remember when a lady said she spotted him in Ghana but she had no picture evidence!!!I have nothing against igbos and my wife is igbo but my question is how would the families of the people killed during that tensed moment fill seeing him in Israel!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2018
WhyMoD:

It's simple..

1. Kanu didn't leave for Israel from Nigeria.
2. He must have left through one of the west African countries, say Ghana, Senegal or any other country.
4. He got passport and visa From that African country. It's very easy to get a passport from most of the African countries, including Nigerian passport. Just pay heavily and you have it..

But low IQ afonja, he is a fugitive if we go by your logic, then why would West African country give him visa and why would Israel accept a fugitive on the run against International norms and conventions, plus with illegal visa and possible illegal passport? Think before you write Afonja, I know most of you have very tiny brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Benz4pimp:
I am surprised that the OP is a Nigerian,do you it is hard getting a Nigerian passport or ECOWAS passport from a neighboring country?Most people knew from the onset that Kanu wasn’t with the Nigerian army!!!I could remember when a lady said she spotted him in Ghana but she had no picture evidence!!!I have nothing against igbos and my wife is igbo but my question is how would the families of the people killed during that tensed moment fill seeing him in Israel!!!

Another low IQ afonja. You wonder why Osun and other SW states are competing for 30th position with Zamfara.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by WhyMoD: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2018
justice12000:

But low IQ afonja, he is a fugitive if we go by your logic, then why would West African country give him visa and why would Israel accept a fugitive on the run against International norms and conventions? Think before you write Afonja, I know most of you have very tiny brain.
he is not a fugitive by any international standing. He is a political prisoner and the west does not have any issues against him.
He didn't commit any crimes at all.

So yes.
Even the US would give him visa

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2018
justice12000:

Another low IQ afonja. You wonder why Osun and other SW states are competing for 30th position with Zamfara.
you will never know well,your family will die untimely death.The God of iron will use you as sacrifice!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by iamhorny(m): 1:08am On Oct 20, 2018
justice12000:

Na u get time reply the guy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Benz4pimp:

The video is old
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

The video is old
The video is not,radio Biafra announced it and said he would give a broadcast on Sunday....I am so sure he had a west African passport before the rift with the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2018
iamhorny:

Na u get time reply the guy.
You are stupi.d,masturbate of the thread...I wonder how you kids can’t have a normal argument without insults....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by iammo(m): 1:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Option 1: as a Dual British / Nigerian citizen he can access a British embassy in any west African country and retrieve a new British passport after proper scan. And then proceed to isreal visa free

Option 2: According to abaribe the Nigerian army knows where he his, just what if his family are still held in captive, and he is given back his passport to fly to isreal to make a propaganda video, just like the video of elzakzaky released after his rumored death in custody

Option 3 : on behalf of the federal government, urji uzor kalu perfected a deal with him, to get him liberty through bail, and In exchange have him reappear to weaken eastern votes in any election

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by iammo(m): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by udumosam23(m): 2:21am On Oct 20, 2018
I was thinking same too. But Kanu is too wise to be used as a political tool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by chinjo(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2018
The Federal govt just shot themselves on the foot. Before Nnamdi Kalu was granted bail, his international passport was seized, how did he enter Israel without both his British and Nigerian passports? APC really got this one wrong this time around.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by chinjo(m): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2018
udumosam23:
I was thinking same too. But Kanu is too wise to be used as a political tool.

Not when his parents are still been held captive. I wish he could be courageous enough to expos this government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by PetersKID(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2018
some people talk before they reason,are you telling me that the Igbo elite they don't know where he was hiding?are you telling me that Namdi Kanu trek to Isreal?if he did not trek the people that gave him the visa why they did not expose where he was staying?are you telling me that Namdi Kanu does not have a phone to know what is happining in nigeria?are you telling me that since a nigerian have not seen him,or he is indoors ?are you telling me that some army did not help him to run?sir Namdi kanu abeg no spoil Atiku plan oh if not una go fight .....Namdi kanu is in PdP the last time i checked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by kasheemawo(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2018
It is Biafra or death period
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by iamhorny(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2018
I would suggest PDP go and plead with him to suspend the no referendun, no election campaign till after the election , with a strong promise and will to restructure the country. Cos for me, buhari must go first, at least back to daura and to face genocide charges aganat him at ICC. Then we can now be talking of referendum. We can't afford another 4yrs of buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by EternalTruths: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2018
chinjo:

Not when his parents are still been held captive. I wish he could be courageous enough to expos this government.

You don't know Kanu.

He can sacrifice his parents for Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by EternalTruths: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2018
iamhorny:
I would suggest PDP go and plead with him to suspend the no referendun, no election campaign till after the election , with a strong promise and will to restructure the country. Cos for me, buhari must go first, at least back to daura and to face genocide charges aganat him at ICC. Then we can now be talking of referendum. We can't afford another 4yrs of buhari.

Besides under Atiku's regime, it will be easier to organize Biafran Rallies without fear of being killed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by iamhorny(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
EternalTruths:

Besides under Atiku's regime, it will be easier to organize Biafran Rallies without fear of being killed.
yea I share the same thought too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by CilicMarin: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
EternalTruths:

The reason, ATIKU will be defeated in the North. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Unanswered Question. by KanuIsCursed: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2018
This people mumu no be small,we told them that KANU was scammer they didn't listen

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Achievements Outshines Pdp’s 16years Rule, Says Omo-agege / Court Orders Forfeiture Of $2.8 M Seized From Enugu Airport / Pictures Of The Day..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.