Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together (59597 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by leisuretym: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2018
buhari transmission IG right now

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Dinho20(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2018
TIWA SAVAGE IS TOO LOCAL FOR MY LIKING

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by philip0906(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
rock003:
It's surprising how Dbanj has forgotten about the death of his son. I mean, it's less than one year
undecided undecided
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by kullozone(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Splasshhh:
undecided
That boob's looks forced into those cups
l
I'll still suck it like thatsmiley
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
The husband is tamed. This is exactly the life she wants

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by gladisa7: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
From experience I can tell u that this bwest Don really see plenty things..In fact its tired!
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by gare(f): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
midehcreeb:
There has been rumors of Mavin no 1 queen of afro pop music,Tiwa working on a colabo with former Label Mate of the defunt group MOhits Record, Dbanj.

The above Photo was shared on social media and has a lot of people talking.

Do you see it? Tiwa Savage is probably the the savage female artist on the Nigerian music scene and her outfit below is something that raises questions, what do you think?

see more photos here - https://www./2018/10/this-photo-of-tiwa-savage-and-dbanj-calls-for-questions.html

large Nipples trying to run out from the bra, Try and show some decency you are a role model now if you dont know
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Bawofss(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Dat is why her marriage failed
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by TruthHurts100: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=midehcreeb post=72244548]There has been rumors of Mavin no 1 queen of afro pop music,Tiwa working on a colabo with former Label Mate of the defunt group MOhits Record, Dbanj.

Do you see it? Tiwa Savage is probably the the savage female artist on the Nigerian music scene and her outfit below is something that raises questions, what do you think?

see more photos here - https://www./2018/10/this-photo-of-tiwa-savage-and-dbanj-calls-for-questions.html
[/quotes]

Ashawo
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Kingosytex(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
ejanla the bangalee nothin do u boss!
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Buffalowings3(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Nipples
Are those fucking nips?
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Splasshhh(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2018
kullozone:
l

I'll still suck it like thatsmiley

Hahahahaha
I know
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by igweOn(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2018
so wearing only bra now has become a fashion, nothing wey person no go see with all this celebrities self

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by ceejay80s(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
if na Igbo girl wear rubbish like dis in public , we no go hear word on Nairaland,
oya judge ur selves
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Papvz: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Na just me or tiwa get stitch for Brest?
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by bebe2(f): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

D'banj does not look like someone who lost a child, neither does he look like someone who misses the son he lost.
I just pity Daniel III for being born to endtime parents.

Please to the girls in the house.
Does wearing an undersized bra make a fallen brezz stand again?

Really?? U have failed. U wanted him to poor ashes in his head and weep, but mind over matters. He has disappointed u.
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by TruthinAction: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Samantha23:
Wetin be dis

End time madness.
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by tuzle(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2018
whitebeard:
cause of what
guy u watch anime a lot

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by MissJoy29(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Bra top kwa? So bra is now a top.
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Nipples Are those fucking nips?
No areolas

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Akpacha(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Oboy! So this babe feels it ok with this pix, d breast looks totally out of shape.
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by princeemmma(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
shey this one na breast sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by alen4smith(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2018
rock003:
It's surprising how Dbanj has forgotten about the death of his son. I mean, it's less than one year
so he should continue to mourn what is already lost and zero chance of coming back!
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Mizk(f): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Why is dbanj wearing skirt and blazers?? grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Mcweber(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Wetin Mama JamJam wear like this??

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Tiwa nipplez... All those of u saying rubbish like Dbanj doesn't look like he lost a child or like he has forgotten about him what do u want him to do Make him dey mourn for una abi make him no try his best to move on and take control of his life I wonder wetin una expect from him sha... Maybe u guys will be satisfied when he becomes depressed & commits suicide. Useless people angry
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by walexydo: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2018
The most useless celebrity of all time.See how someone's mother dressed like a slut and some people will think her indecent dress is normal. This kind of lady should not be allowed to raise a kid in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by highchief1: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
midehcreeb:
There has been rumors of Mavin no 1 queen of afro pop music,Tiwa working on a colabo with former Label Mate of the defunt group MOhits Record, Dbanj.

lol person mama no matter how much she makes if she’s my mum I go position her well.u can be great without going naked.sarkodie is the greatest musician in Africa no one sees his body unlike that gay called flavor
Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Nebostic: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2018
I’m bothered about what D’banj is wearing please

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together by Kingsintei(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2018
3 ediot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Teaches Her Dad How To Take A Selfie / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.