Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Founder Position Closing Soon: Earn $2M/Month (Only For Founders): Open UP - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Founder Position Closing Soon: Earn $2M/Month (Only For Founders): Open UP (454 Views)

Ozc Blockchain Launching Soon: Earn 10 Folars Airdrop / Join ONPASSIVE - An AI TECH Company's Founder Position / ICO Launching Soon, Earn Free Coin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Position Closing Soon: Earn $2M/Month (Only For Founders): Open UP by apexmall(m): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2018
FOUNDER'S POSITIONS CLOSING SOON.

(Please Watch The Second Video Even If You Cannot Watch All)
This Will Change Your Life

Join My Whatsapp Group: https:///KI7W9b9Oia73w2Jp7dPFMp

Wow Wow Wow...Ash had another founders webinar today 9/25 and I'm even more fired-up and excited about this awesome opportunity. This biz will build any business you are presently doing.

Here is the opinion of one of the Founders after he listened to

the presentation....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I HAVE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SEEN ANY BUSINESS 

THIS GOOD.  

This is not hype or fluff!  You have to see it for yourself. After  listening to today's webinar, I am totally convinced that we will  all succeed to our wildest dreams with this business. Yes, to make 

it even better, this business is DONE-FOR-YOU, including all of  those people who cannot or will not recruit on their own. Finally,  we have a business that will make everyone succeed no matter  who they are. All passive and active members will succeed  automatically. Yes, our problems are over! Just have a little bit  more patience and it will come to you in the very near future. Meanwhile, get yourself ready for the global launch and the time -of-your-life.  Don't get left  out of the best chance to reach the dreams of your life. I am very  serious! I am so serious that once this business has launched, I  will probably drop everything that  I am presently doing on the  internet and focus strictly on this

fantastic business. It is that  good and I will not need to occupy my time or energy with any other internet business.

This is all I will ever need!  PERIOD!"

------------------------------------------------------------

I agree and I urge everyone to gather the information as follows...

1. Watch this 23 minute presentation....

https://ashvideos.wistia.com/medias/h5y3euawmd

2. Watch this second video for more information about the 

Founder offer...

https://ashvideos.wistia.com/medias/j4dsqatgzq

...Top marketing automation done for you

...Real time guaranteed visitors and sign ups done for you

....Breakthrough products to automate your financial freedom

...NO Requirements & NO recruiting (Unless you want to)

To request a Founder position....

1. Send a message to Ash using this email address....

iprofusion247@gmail.com 

2. In the subject line write "Requesting Founder Position"

3. In the message body please include the following...

Full Name -

Email Address - 

Phone Number -

Sponsor's Full Name –Bayode Joseph Olosunde

4. Watch for a message from Ash which will provide the

payment options. There is a huge advantage for the founders

as you will learn in upcoming updates from Ash and myself.

Here are the some of the various methods you can use to acquire a $97.00 

Founder position in this pre-launch project. After launch it will go up to $997.

Bitcoin

Cash App

Bank deposit/transfer (Bank of America)

This message from a fellow Founder is 

typical....

"If you knew all that I know and what is coming why they are putting such a huge effort in promoting this. This will be a game changer for ALL, when I say all I mean allregardless of your abilities or lack of.... past experience and failures. If you are one  that never had success this is for you. And finally I am  proud to be able to bring a solution to the industry. This  is most likely the best thing you are going to do this year."

Important - Please let me know if you move forward withthe founders position so I can add you to my team updatelist.

Join me and be blessed, not stressed.

To your success,

Bayode Joseph Olosunde.

Hello Everyone,

FOUNDER'S POSITIONS CLOSING SOON.

Wow Wow Wow...Ash had another founders webinar today 9/25 and I'm even more fired-up and excited about this awesome opportunity. This biz will build any business you are presently doing.

Here is the opinion of one of the Founders after he listened to

the presentation....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I HAVE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SEEN ANY BUSINESS 

THIS GOOD.  

This is not hype or fluff!  You have to see it for yourself. After  listening to today's webinar, I am totally convinced that we will  all succeed to our wildest dreams with this business. Yes, to make 

it even better, this business is DONE-FOR-YOU, including all of  those people who cannot or will not recruit on their own. Finally,  we have a business that will make everyone succeed no matter  who they are. All passive and active members will succeed  automatically. Yes, our problems are over! Just have a little bit  more patience and it will come to you in the very near future. Meanwhile, get yourself ready for the global launch and the time -of-your-life.  Don't get left  out of the best chance to reach the dreams of your life. I am very  serious! I am so serious that once this business has launched, I  will probably drop everything that  I am presently doing on the  internet and focus strictly on this

fantastic business. It is that  good and I will not need to occupy my time or energy with any other internet business.

This is all I will ever need!  PERIOD!"

------------------------------------------------------------

I agree and I urge everyone to gather the information as follows...

1. Watch this 23 minute presentation....

https://ashvideos.wistia.com/medias/h5y3euawmd

2. Watch this second video for more information about the 

Founder offer...

https://ashvideos.wistia.com/medias/j4dsqatgzq

...Top marketing automation done for you

...Real time guaranteed visitors and sign ups done for you

....Breakthrough products to automate your financial freedom

...NO Requirements & NO recruiting (Unless you want to)

To request a Founder position....

1. Send a message to Ash using this email address....

iprofusion247@gmail.com 

2. In the subject line write "Requesting Founder Position"

3. In the message body please include the following...

Full Name -

Email Address - 

Phone Number -

Sponsor's Full Name –Bayode Joseph Olosunde

4. Watch for a message from Ash which will provide the

payment options. There is a huge advantage for the founders

as you will learn in upcoming updates from Ash and myself.

Here are the some of the various methods you can use to acquire a $97.00 

Founder position in this pre-launch project. After launch it will go up to $997.

Bitcoin

Cash App

Bank deposit/transfer (Bank of America)

This message from a fellow Founder is 

typical....

"If you knew all that I know and what is coming why they are putting such a huge effort in promoting this. This will be a game changer for ALL, when I say all I mean allregardless of your abilities or lack of.... past experience and failures. If you are one  that never had success this is for you. And finally I am  proud to be able to bring a solution to the industry. This  is most likely the best thing you are going to do this year."

Important - Please let me know if you move forward withthe founders position so I can add you to my team updatelist.

Join me and be blessed, not stressed.

To your success,

Bayode Joseph Olosunde.

Re: Founder Position Closing Soon: Earn $2M/Month (Only For Founders): Open UP by apexmall(m): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Don't Miss It.
Watch The Second Video
Re: Founder Position Closing Soon: Earn $2M/Month (Only For Founders): Open UP by apexmall(m): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2018
You haven't seen this in life believe me.
Re: Founder Position Closing Soon: Earn $2M/Month (Only For Founders): Open UP by apexmall(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Amazing OPPORTUNITY

(1) (Reply)

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER A GREAT CRYPTO RECESSION? PATH TO RECOVERY / Wholesalers And Retailers Wanted Nationwide / Mtn Airtime Available At 88%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.