Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State (5774 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by DaddyO(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
This is what happens when the likes of Kalu are given time and space to rule in
Nigeria.

The main doctrine in Nigeria is Turn By Turn (TBT). That's the bane of our system.

executive, judiciary, legislature, police - all turn by turn.

What this sick nation needs is TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP. Root and branch.

Without this, nothing will change. Onovo has no business being the IG of police - were it not for the doctrine of TBT. We need the likes of Ribadu to head the police, young, vibrant judges to head the judiciary, and not that thief Katsina Alu! How can our legislatures, police be stealing blind while condemning kidnappers?

This is just the begining. Nigeria will boil in the not so distant future due this ceaseless ineptitude.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Parnassuss(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
Well Lulu, men I'm sorry for u, ur being hunted by the entire country now and then these thugs then go and nab ur poor mother. Tragic, TRAGIC, but I'm sure being the weasel u are, u can turn this to ur advantage.  undecided
Oh yeah, brokentooth, all u are good for at these times is a laugh.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by opuro(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
DaddyO:

This is what happens when the likes of Kalu are given time and space to rule in
Nigeria.

The main doctrine in Nigeria is Turn By Turn (TBT). That's the bane of our system.

executive, judiciary, legislature, police - all turn by turn.

What this sick nation needs is TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP. Root and branch.

Without this, nothing will change. Onovo has no business being the IG of police - were it not for the doctrine of TBT. We need the likes of Ribadu to head the police, young, vibrant judges to head the judiciary, and not that thief Katsina Alu! How can our legislatures, police be stealing blind while condemning kidnappers?

This is just the begining. Nigeria will boil in the not so distant future due this ceaseless ineptitude.
bros i gree with u
na the thing wey our polithievcians plant de germinate so
if you know how this pple de loot for abuja and the states capitals,
you go weep for naija
I condem kidnappers in all form
political kidnappers
economy kidnappers
sport kidnappers
bros we the citizen of this country are kidnapped by our so called leaders.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
IM FROM ABIA STATE AND FROM ISI ALA NGWA TO BE PRECISE.
THOUGH BASE IN P.H,BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT,KIDNAPPING WAS EXPORTED TO THE STATE DURING THE DAYS OF MILITANCY IN THE SOUTH SOUTH ZONE.
POLITICIANS FROM MY STATE DID ENGAGED THE SERVICES OF THESE BOYS TO DISTABLISE THEIR PERCIEVED POLITICAL OPPONENTS,THEN THE STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH ORJI UZOR KALU AND HIS MUM INSTITUTIONALIZED IT AND IT BECAME A NURM AND A BOOMING BUSINESS.
THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,STATE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE,THE SO CALLED ROYAL FATHERS FROM THE STATE AND ALL THE POLITICIANS ARE ALL INVOLVED AND THEY KNOW THESE BOYS AND THEY ARE THE MAJOR BENEFACTORS AND THE F.G KNOWS THEIR GOD FATHERS TOO,SO NOTHING REALLY CAN BE DONE AS LONG AS GOVERNMENT IS INSINCERE,ITS REALLY UNFORTUNATE.IN ABAI STATE,NOTHING WORKS EXCEPT CRIMINALITY THAT IS THRIVING THEIR.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
emvick:

bluetooth, i think you going mad with your words." who are the animal". you are an  LIVING ON EARTH, what does kidnapping has to do with the people,  i think your people should be sent to psychiatric or zoo,  IDIOTS like u should not exist on earth, dont get urself insulted on this community of normal individuals, OPANGO PIGMIS angry angry angry angry

waiting 4 your response, nama na fini, ewu gambia
what does kidnapping has to do with the people ? What a question.so where are you now ?
Mr Fire:

BlueTooth,
So You knew the Igbo intonation from the phone right? You also knew from the phone that the kidnappers are from Abia? You do have 'logic'.
i dont need to know but from the conversation with the kidnappers so far,it's evident that they are eebo.abeg stop denying it.arghhh
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Woke4all(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
It's seems kidnapping is the latestest business in town for hungry robbers coz nobody keeps money at home now & banks are now built with bullet proof doors and better security.

Even my friends grandma is being kidnapped and the kidnapper are demanding 30million.

Recently a woman went to Onitsha market to buy goods and she was kidnapped and the ransom they demanded was 1m which was paid.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by sessy2(f): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
opuro:

me knows that if it smells like RAT
walk like RAT
look like RAT
talk like RAT
if e no be RAT,
NA WETIN E BE?

[quote][/quote] Na Rat naw my brother grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by cold(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
The best way to curb this menace is to stop dealing/negotiating with the abductors/kidnappers.If this is done the incentive to kidnap would be eroded or reduced to its barest minimum.
As for Lulu,the mum is already aged i'd recommend he calls their bluff.What's the worst that can happen?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by sessy2(f): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
Sani Lulu is not serious yet, by the time does kiddnappers cut one of her hands comot im go know where to beg 199 million come. angry
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by okunoba(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Bluetooth, sad to see the same old and tired ethnic bashing on Nairaland. i Just got back from Nigeria, I can tell u the issue at hand isn`t about ethnicity, no one group as a monopoly on crime, the whole country is infested with it from south to north and east to west.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2010
okunoba:

@Bluetooth, sad to see the same old and tired ethnic bashing on Nairaland. i Just got back from Nigeria, I can tell u the issue at hand isn`t about ethnicity, no one group as a monopoly on crime, the whole country is infested with it from south to north and east to west.
have you ever seen any yoruba participating in Militancy in the niger delta region ? My folks do commit crime but we know those tribes that invented militancy and kidnapping to nigeria.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Rastamann: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
whatever! Abia or no Abia, they should just release the old woman!
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by opuro(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

have you ever seen any yoruba participating in Militancy in the niger delta region ? My folks do commit crime but we know those tribes that invented militancy and kidnapping to nigeria.
yoruba na west dem de
na dem get operation weeti e we dem take kill thousand defenceless non indigine and oposition of UPN in 1984
na  dem de fit thief person for afternoon for ritual. na dem get polithievcian like Obasanjo and co
ibo people na east dem de
na dem get different shrines, kidnappers, armed robbers polithievcian like orji, and co
ijaw pple na south south dem de, na dem get militants, kidnappers, polithievcian like Alams, Odili and co
hausa people na north dem de, na dem rule naija pass another tribe, na dem get the highest numbers of beggers, igbo smokers, destitutes, na dem get boko haram, na dem like to kill people because of no just cause, na dem thieve money pass other tribe for naija, na dem get politievcian like babaginda, atiku , old thief like rilwan luku and co.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
After 50 long years that each successive government had to make things right about Security Agencies and Accurate record-keeping like they do in over-populous developing nations around the world, they simply ignored it because it pays to form racketeering business with Census figures, Travel passports (I had 3 passports at one time), Election results, Criminal charges (How did Ibori escape his criminal convictions before now ---No solid evidence angry Nigeria's corrupt enjoyed living in a society where there are no solid infrastructure to record all the criminal things they were up to. so why become concerned when smart (probably jobless university graduates) criminals outwit Onovo's pregnant-with-stupidity Police force.

No beef with Lulu or his Mother but the corrupt of this nation deserve whatever ill is coming to them, the way you make your bed is how you lie on it. simple. Who knows soon, intelligent jobless graduates  will start thinking up simple ways of assassinating wealthy politicians, after all their private security cannot cover all the empty gaps the Security that this nation is exposed to.

Our police force is so illiterate about modern Security practices and technology that it is no wonder criminals constantly have their way with the unprotected civilians in society. All they know is unintelligent brutality as a way to solve all their security problems,

That Fat turd Onovo say's he has invited the MOSSAD, he should just stuff his over-weight belly with yam beetles and hide in shame, the b-astard is just like his predecessors, unimportant and unsuccessful.

Let us know the crime rate in Abia, let us know the hotzones and let us know the nature of crimes, youwill see his fat lips mumble some unintelligent gibberish like monitoring elections by live feeds from Satellite, this dung beetle has been watching too much Jack Bauer 24 series.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
From IG Onovo

“The question we must ask ourselves is why the menace has become permanent in the zone and why we are unable to control it. All the kidnappers arrested so far in the South East are Igbos; Igbos killing themselves in Igboland. Is it a political factor, that every person must make money by all means?”

“Even kidnapping in other places have been traced to Igbo boys; in far away Malaysia a Nigerian student was kidnapped and they made call back to the Nigeria demanding money. When the Malaysians arrested the kidnappers they were Igbo boys from Nigeria here. In South Africa it is the same: so is it in our blood? “
While commending the Enugu Command the IG announced that he would withhold the promotions of policemen in some State of the South East who are not living up to expectations in fighting crime especially as it concerns kidnapping.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-480209.0.html
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by redsun(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
Igbos feel like caged lions in nigeria and it is quite a dangerous feat caging kings.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by tolutara: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
mbulela:

Lulu is a rotten liar.
Is this how much he is willing to trade his mother for money?
I detest kidnappers exceedingly but it is obvious this guy is not willing to cough out.
raised 1 million from relatives?
He must think he is talking to retards.
He had better get serious before harm is done to his mother.Those crooks no dey look face o.
Where is all the money he made from the world cup?
i dont believe this for one second. sani lulu is a criminal. staging the kidnap of his mother to earn the sympathy of the nation will not be a big deal for him considering his criminal ways. nigerians are not foolish, how can he tell us he couldnt even raise 1million naira, that he had to sollicit from the family, that just infuriates me.who does he think he is fooling?? 236,000dollars lost from nfa office,1 million dollars from FIFA and 900milion naira govt grant(all for the world cup) all unaccounted for. not to talk of other private companies like glo that also sponsored the team.wer did al ds moni go? if not to mr lulu’s pocket as well as his co-criminals ogunjobi and d rest. no symathy for this man, whether this story is true or not you must go to prison to reflect on your actions and hopefully change your criminal ways

I Love you grin grin grin
thought I was only one that could see through this Scam. You better believe, he got his mother kidnapped. how convenient for his Mum to be kidnapped especially when he is under investigation, nonsense. I DON'T buy it.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by LadyDee1(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

@ bluetooth

The matter of whether yorubas as a whole kidnap or not is irrelevant, ive noticed overall in any thread you are in your lack of intellect, reasoning and simple sense continues to depreciate undecided

Pele, its sad to be you! But i disgress, in your own little world, why wouldnt yorubas be kidnapping when the root cause of this whole kidnapping thing still boils down to the main Thieving, hungry bastards! angry

Presidents and Politicians!! tongue

I needn't remind you of our past Presidents who BTW are what? Thats right, Yorubas or hausas! undecided grin

If there was adequete levels of jobs on the market for students do you think this kidnapping issue would even be such a big issue?
Corruption who advocated it?

is it not leaders? undecided

These kidnappers are protesting in their own ways, its barbaric to say the least but i think for them its the only way people will HEAR and take action.!

This is why crime in nigeria is ridiculously too HIGH! cry
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
Lady Dee:

@ bluetooth

The matter of whether yorubas as a whole kidnap or not is irrelevant, ive noticed overall in any thread you are in your lack of intellect, reasoning and simple sense continues to depreciate undecided

Pele, its sad to be you! But i disgress, in your own little world, why wouldnt yorubas be kidnapping when the root cause of this whole kidnapping thing still boils down to the main Thieving, hungry bastards! angry

Presidents and Politicians!! tongue

I needn't remind you of our past Presidents who BTW are what? Thats right, Yorubas or hausas! undecided grin

If there was adequete levels of jobs on the market for students do you think this kidnapping issue would even be such a big issue?
Corruption who advocated it?

is it not leaders? undecided

These kidnappers are protesting in their own ways, its barbaric to say the least but i think for them its the only way people will HEAR and take action.!

This is why crime in nigeria is ridiculously too HIGH! cry

I'm not use to beefing with female anyways i will take your annoying comment as a compliment.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by hugooh42(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
I advocate the method used by Haiti to stamp out kidnappings,when it was the order of the day in that Carribean Country. Legalize arms bearing in Nigeria,just like Haiti did and Kidnapping died a natural death.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by kaiosama(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
But wait oo!, LULU said he meet some family members before he was able to raise 1m naira. this man sef!. Is he trying to tell nigerians that he don't have money because EFCC is after him or what?, so that EFCC will not say he stole NFF money. Anyway shaa!, na him kinsmen him dey confuse, no bi naija people. grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by chidichris(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
why on earth will lulu price 1m?
that is a very big insult and mark of unseriousness on the side of lulu.
so after all the money lulu stole from nff, he is stingy even for the release of her only mother?
pls can someone give me lulu's number so that i will call him and tell him how to behave while in office.
i learnt the guys asked for N200m only, and nff gave this man N1.3b for for sa2010 so he can just give the guys who are also nigerians part of the money so that they will leave the poor innocent woman alone.

@moderators,
what is this topic doing on the politics section? do u need a prophet to tell u that kidnapping is supposed to have a section on nairaland?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by philip0906(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
@all
Bluetooth is right. . .crimes such as kidnapping and armed robbery takes place ind east(atleast visible),[b]crimes such as men molesting and despoiling underage girls which is seemingly becoming increasingly rampant,takes place in d west by yoruba men,[/b]while religious violence,is spearheaded by d north. . .so in essence,crime is every where
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by kobikwelu(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
these people have nothing to profer in terms of finding the poor old woman,

instead the are knawing at straws,

imagine the man dey claim say na 1m him fit raise from friends, (joke of the century)

what he does not know is that his mansion in abuja is like a sore thumb,

or is he pretending cos of EFCC,

either way, the man is  f u c # e d, (in the ass tongue tongue tongue)
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by princepee: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
wahala dey for naija embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by CarlosVent(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
otu aka luta mmanu ozuo ora onu.

ALL D MONEY HE HAS LOOTED FROM FOOTBALL ITS NW TIME TO PAY.
HE DOESNT WANT D GOVT TO KNOW HOW MUCH HE PAID SO HE MIGHT JUST PAY 1M BUIT TRUELY HE WIL PAY D 200M.

WELL KIDNAPING IS NOT GOOD THOUGH BUT FOR DAT MAN DAT HAS RUINED OUR FOOTBAL HIM AND HIM FAMILY DESERVES MORE DAN DIS COS NA ALL OF DEM DEY CHOP D MONEY
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Eziachi: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
Abagworo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/15/kidnappers-reject-lulu%E2%80%99s-ransom/

Quizzed to ascertain the identities of the kidnappers, Lulu’s aide Aderibigbe said that based on their accent and intonation, they appear to be from the eastern part of the country.
They are somewhere in Abia State with the aged woman because we learnt that they drove her through the night, on the day that they captured her”, said Lulu’s personal assistant.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What exactly is Eastern accent and intonation.
That special assitant, why on earth is he/she wasting talent working as a special assitant to a penniless football chief, when they can be making a good living as expert in people voice identification. grin grin The drama continues.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by rhymz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
bluetooth,
Bonafide !diot, always talking without the aids of his brains. So no Yoruba person has ever been involved in kidnapping? typical of an !diot to argue like a fool. You are lucky am very busy with work and shiit.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Eziachi: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
That Lulu guy must be a proper pin-head, how can the kidnappers be demanding 200 million and all he can come up with is the akara change of one million useless Naira? Did he want his mother dead or what? Or did he had an insurance on his mother?
If the kidnappers are not angry before the offer, I am sure that the sound of that one million will set their heart racing.

Meanwhile, I will like to know how those bloody kidnappers happened to perform such a miracle of taking the old lady from all the peaceful and tranquid areas of Nigeria undetected, back to the Ngwa war zone?

I am thinking that they must have flew and landed at Ukwa Ngwa international airport, as you cannot honestly do that journey through the bad roads, full of uniformed robbers.
And how on earth did the kidnappers managed to tell Alhaji Lulu their location? Are they proper kidnappers or what?
This drama is getting better by the minute, honestly!!
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Eziachi: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

yes because they are or do you expect them to head for ogun or osun state '

grin
You are right, because over in Ogun or Osun, they don't waste their time taking risk like the mindless kidnappers, when they can do it (bend it) like I.G.P Balogun or Bode George. Very simple, no gun fire or hidding in the bush, billion straight to the bank.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Eziachi: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Fire:

BLUETOOTH, How did you know they are Igbos? Give a straight answer. Thanks.
Because, it take a kidnapper to know another kidnapper.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
rhymz:

bluetooth,
Bonafide !diot, always talking without the aids of his brains. So no Yoruba person has ever been involved in kidnapping? typical of an !diot to argue like a fool. You are lucky am very busy with work and shiit.
in the Niger delta region or in eebo land ? NO !!!
Eziachi:

grin
You are right, because over in Ogun or Osun, they don't waste their time taking risk like the mindless kidnappers, when they can do it (bend it) like I.G.P Balogun or Bode George. Very simple, no gun fire or hidding in the bush, billion straight to the bank.
thank God they got caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solution To Nigeria's Population Crisis / Update : IPOB Sit-at Home / Buhari Is Taller Than Saraki And Jubrin Is Shorter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.