Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money (29349 Views)

Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
princfred:
Why not based on equality which feminists preach? But then the more men are empowered the more they look for and enpower un-empowered ladies but now women are getting empowered but instead of looking for men they can empower, they look for even bigger men to "empower" them more so men now have to do the needful to complement the selfishness of enpowered women this days. How they love feminism but cry when its fully implemented with all the role swaping it encourages.
Very confused people.

Imagine having gone to school like men, get jobs like men but don't want to take on responsibility like men. What a waste of economic resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2018
gypsey:
Women Do not Know what they want, has never known what they want, will never know what they want.

They are not sure If they want men or not. i wonder what women will do If Men disappears from Earth. And women are left alone to live Amongst themselves.

I LOVE women, will never stop loving women, though it can be hard living with them but i still love women/vagina. grin
They'll be happy if you all disappear from earth. Don't forget that Lesbianism looks more feasible than homosexualism. grin
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by rock003: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
sleekbae:
Do you have sense? How does this concern feminism?
If you make a good use of your brain, you will see feminism written all over the comment.

Look around you and lie to yourself that female prostitution has reduced.

Look around you and lie to yourself that a greater percentage of girls are not into relationship because of money.

Stop being foolish and senseless, child.
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by donkaz2(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
When the ladies where the one 8nvolve no alarm now its the men turn to shine and ride what u sweat to get.... Lol ������
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by SicilianMafia: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Xda59:

With that 400 pound of flesh behind her, some Nigerian men are ready to die on top of it.

grin grin grin grin I tell you bro
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Nnemuka(f): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Meeting a man and first question he asks is what do you do for a living. ;
Once he figures you make money from it, next time he meets you he is talking marriage cheesy grin

Hungry men every where...It's either they are on Instagram begging or looking for whom to scam with marriage.
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by StevieAbraks111(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Kai! This girl, you must be mad.
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by akdjr(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2018
Men don wise
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Endtimesmith(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2018
dkronicle:
Feminism don chop this one brain.
Otu ocha so na me be 1st to comment. And today i already don jump comot from one level and sth else again. 3 events no be coincidence. I Wish you all thesame
Same to all too

Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Nnemuka(f): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2018
gozzy121:
Pls can someone help me and ask ini edo who is her current husband
She can't settle... Alot of hungry men who wants her money not necessarily her.
Women are careful nowadays
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Nnemuka(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
rock003:

If you make a good use of your brain, you will see feminism written all over the comment.

Look around you and lie to yourself that female prostitution has reduced.

Look around you and lie to yourself that a greater percentage of girls are not into relationship because of money.

Stop being foolish and senseless, child.
I think more of the prostitute resides in your father's compound.

Look around you and tell yourself that your mum and sisters are not into relationships for money

Ode
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by AnalQueenluci: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2018
princfred:
Yeah she is. I trying to say why its a certainty to be so. Since women are now claiming strong well men now have to claim soft and reap the "benefit" women hirtheto exclusively enjoyed based on softness.
hahaha...who told u we ar claiming strong?
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by princfred(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Very confused people.

Imagine having gone to school like men, get jobs like men but don't want to take on responsibility like men. What a waste of economic resources.
Exactly thats why i had to add:
"They do not know, so neither are they ready, for the natural implicatons and responsibilities towards relationship, marriage and society that come with the rights they crave to wrest from men"
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by JuanDeDios: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Nollywood veteran actress, Ini Edo has raised an alarm over the rate at which men now jump from one relationship to another for money. 

Ini Edo, who is a Special Assistant to the Akwa Ibom State Governor on Culture and Tourism, stated that while young girls engage in one trade or the other for survival, some men move from one woman to the other for money.

Talking about her new movie with The Sun correspondent, she said; 

“Men of these days are not what they used to be. But the issues are not addressed. Nobody is talking about it. That’s why Uche Jombo and I took that up and made it the theme of our new movie.

“Ironically, prostitution has reduced drastically. Young girls now go into different kinds of small-scale businesses like makeup, hair dressing and creams making. They now hustle more to make a living but I can’t say the same thing for men. I’m sorry but that’s the truth. For some men, their job is to move around from one woman to another for money. It’s like a full time job for them and nobody is addressing the issue. Don’t get me wrong, not all men do it, but some of them.”

https://lailasnews.com/men-now-go-into-relationship-for-money-ini-edo/

Prostitution has reduced in Nigeria? What's Ini drinking?
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Solomyn(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Sorry to say dis men eyes Don open now why ladies now do their olosho work professionally like makeup artist,massaging, hairdresser etc... Go to lekki the number makeup artist and body massage ladies u will wonder why they are so many.. that is a reform way of doing their things . Oni I sorry u Know well that I mean? Your ladies u left at lekki still doing their spa
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by princfred(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

She can't settle... Alot of hungry men who wants her money not necessarily her.
Women are careful nowadays
But if na men get money like her, they will still go ahead to marry and make a family even with a poor lady or ones not as rich as they are even with the full knowledge and risk that she will be financially reliant wholly or partially on them (men) without still fully loving them. You see why empowerment of women, to some level, is draging Africa sideways due to the selfishness of Nigerian ladies? Una wan see wetin men dey see with long thing abi? Lol. This is just the begining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2018
princfred:
Exactly thats why i had to add:
"They do not know, so neither are they ready, for the natural implicatons and responsibilities towards relationship, marriage and society that come with the rights they crave to wrest from men"
They do not sit down and think of what they should rationally forgo before following the trend, They just jump into whatever they see on the Internet and begin to cause trouble. Na God go save person.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by princfred(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hahaha...who told u we ar claiming strong?
See you .....who no know say una dey claim armstrong now for everything from relationships to wirk environment?
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by olu1759(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2018
with you what else am I looking for,is it your Atlantic ocean or the Olympus has fallen tower or the bj factory u call mouth I wanna kiss?
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by rock003: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

I think more of the prostitute resides in your father's compound.

Look around you and tell yourself that your mum and sisters are not into relationships for money

Ode

I guess you didn't question your dog mother before making this comment. If you did that, she would have told you the story of your cursed life that you are an offspring of prostitution.
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by rampantlover: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Only a foolish and a senseless man will settle with a woman who has nothing to offer apart from opening her legs grin cheesy grin
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Nnemuka(f): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2018
princfred:
But if na men get money like her, he will still ho ahead to marry and make a family even with a poor lady or one not as rich as him even with the full knowledge and risk that she will be reliant in him. You see why empowerment if women, to some level, is draging Africa sideways duevto the selfishness of Nigerian ladies ?

Nigerian men are too proud... They they can never settle for a woman more richer than them.
Let's begin with you, can you marry a woman with so much money? I mean 10 times richer than you?
They normally give you reasons why a successful lady cannot be married.
They tell u she won't be submissive, or that she slept with men before climbing to her position.

Now some women who has tried to date men below their standard usually get burnt. It's either the men date her for money or uses marriage to scam her until she's been rendered useless.
Very few men truly loves a woman richer than them.
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Jman06(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Put your money where your heart is. It is no crime! Men have been doing it since ages.
But women want it all. You want that cute guy with red lips, tall and all that, yet you won't spend your money to get him

In those days of our fathers, women didn't select men based on how cute he is, they did based on how capable he is to take of her and the family.
Modern women are now so much concerned about a man's body, yet they don't want to spend. Sorry, many guys now spend more time on grooming their bodies to be that cutie you want, so no time to hustle for money.
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Nnemuka(f): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2018
rock003:

I guess you didn't question your dog mother before making this comment. If you did that, she would have told you the story of your cursed life that you are an offspring of prostitution.
E painam... grin cheesy
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2018
princfred:
But if na men get money like her, he will still ho ahead to marry and make a family even with a poor lady or one not as rich as him even with the full knowledge and risk that she will be reliant in him. You see why empowerment if women, to some level, is draging Africa sideways duevto the selfishness of Nigerian ladies ?
I normally hear this statement even in my office where i would expect to hear something better, "My money is our own but her money is her own" that is the norm now. Can you beat that? even guys are ok with that.

The transition of our old family settings where men provide and the 21st century feminism settings is really having a clash in our society today, we did not transcend chronologically but jumped straight at copying the west and that has really rendered the family settings bad today.

We copy too much from the west without understanding the right patterns, and the technology age has really facilitated this, am afraid it's not going to stop. This is not just in this case alone but through out every sphere of the black man's life especially Nigerians. undecided

The only reason things are changing slightly is because of the economic situation in Nigeria now, everybody eyes dey red for money matter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Women are to be blame, they love young guys with energy and in return, energy is exchanged for fortune. Its like buying and selling if you know what I mean.

Its done all over the globe: Survival
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by rock003: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

E painam... grin cheesy

Why will it pain me? I'm not among the small boys fvckking your dog mother in your street nah, neither am I your immmbecile father, who was deceived into accepting your bastarrrd pregnancy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by princfred(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

Nigerian men are too proud... They they can never settle for a woman more richer than them.
Let's begin with you, can you marry a woman with so much money? I mean 10 times richer than you?
They normally give you reasons why a successful lady cannot be married.
They tell u she won't be submissive, or that she slept with men before climbing to her position.

Now some women who has tried to date men below their standard usually get burnt. It's either the men date her for money or uses marriage to scam her until she's been rendered useless.
Very few men truly loves a woman richer than them.
Yes i can if she respects me. I even look forward to that as i consider it a paradise on earth for the man if the woman can maintain the right atitude. Many men get burnt (and worst still they are not even supposed to cry out loud about it..lol can you imagine that) to yet they continue throwing the mama ijabu since una wan swap role with men you will start facing similar things...
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Hassan88(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cheap talk, she must have sat on her senses during the inter and view
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by Nnemuka(f): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
rock003:

Why will it pain me? I'm not among the small boys fvckking your dog mother in your street nah, neither am I your immmbecile father, who was deceived into accepting your bastarrrd pregnancy cheesy cheesy cheesy
E truly painam grin grin
Now get lost.... Go and buy JAMB before the sales closes
Re: Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money by princfred(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
I normally hear this statement even in my office where i would expect to hear something better, "My money is our own but her money is her own" that is the norm now. Can you beat that? even guys are ok with that.

The transition of our old family settings where men provide and the 21st century feminism settings is really having a clash in our society today, we did not transcend chronologically but jumped straight at copying the west and that has really rendered the family settings bad today.

We copy too much from the west without understanding the right patterns, and the technology age has really facilitated this, am afraid it's not going to stop. This is not just in this case alone but through out every sphere of the black man's life especially Nigerians. undecided

The only reason things are changing slightly is because of the economic situation in Nigeria now, everybody eyes dey red for money matter grin grin grin
Na so but what is done is actually half and mis-copy because overtime the western society incolcated other concepts to ensure that some of these things dont overtly distort the order and when these other conceots are not appreciated and copied alongside the main concept, chaos and discomfort reigns. Is like buying a power (or even normal) bike without the helmet. Like playing football without boots and chin guard). Things that are easy to overlook but can make a whole difference aganst some odds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Candlelight Service Of DJ Olu Abiodun (Photos) / #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 / Mr Patrick Buys A New SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.