Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha (13015 Views)

AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by vivalavida(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Is hope uzodinma the gubernatorial candidate of the APC?
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by nwamabo247(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Afonja007:
look at a man who use ojukwus party to become a governor only to decamp from APGA to join APC thinking he will be president or vice president one day his dreaming
well if apc won 2019 his aspiration maybe posible come 2023
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by nwamabo247(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Mbediogu:

Do Imolites even need his apology? Is he not of Hausa origin and son of Mallam Kabiru of Toro LGA of Bauchi? He learnt to speak Igbo at 42 years!
Don't worry, Fayose has gone to prepare a place for him come next year!
Yes ofcourse for mismanageing of their fund to mould statues upadam
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by Afonja007: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2018
nwamabo247:
well if apc won 2019 his aspiration maybe posible come 2023
the northern that will pick him as a vice will lose the whole south east no northerner will take that risk
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by Cantonese: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2018
APC must apologize to this country for trickishly taking over power when they had no plans. Embezzelment took another style. Lying everyday and violence everywhere. APGA also must apologize to the great people of IMO state for allowing charlatans like Rochas get their tickets.
IMO people too must apologize to Nigerians for believing liars and tricksters. They must rise up in one accord and vote out APC.
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
hahahaha.
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by ufuosman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Which type of weed rochas dey smoke
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by Mbediogu(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
nwamabo247:
Yes ofcourse for mismanageing of their fund to mould statues upadam

Bros you misread me. Read me again. What is your age please?
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by able20(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
ufuosman:
Which type of weed rochas dey smoke
Oshogbo weed ask Aregbe.
Re: My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha by nwamabo247(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mbediogu:

Bros you misread me. Read me again. What is your age please?
what do you need my age for just asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monica Dongban-Mensem Counters Olumide Akpata Over Appointment Of Judges / Gunmen Kidnap Another Monarch In Imo, Kill One / Fact Check: How True Are Claims By Tinubu Shettima About Size Of Lagos Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.