Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event (3419 Views)

Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by pzphoto(m): 5:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Checkout some romantic photos of Celebrity couple Banky w and his beautiful wife enjoying themselves at an event in Lagos.

Who else is feeling the couple?

News Via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/romantic-fun-photos-of-banky-w-and-adesua-at-an-event-2/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by pzphoto(m): 5:55am On Oct 20, 2018
wink wink

See more Photos and Watch their Video of Banky w and Adesua >>> HERE

More

Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by happybee: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2018
I'm not hating, but is all these neccassary?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by GisterBlogger: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2018
sad
Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2018
happybee:
I'm not hating, but is all these neccassary?

seriously speaking, its not necessary... but all the same...they look so good together
Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by happybee: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

seriously speaking, its not necessary... but all the same...they look so good together
Anything that rocks their boat, it's their life..

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by mezarddinny: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2018
make dem deh do slay couple, their mates don dey born, na banky w I pity pass, na old age he go use train pikin.

I started hating this guy when I found out he lived in a rented house and he owns just one car despite having his wedding and honeymoon and bridal train shiit in south africa, he lives his life for the gram obviously

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by celebgistz: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
angry
Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by Houseofglam7(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Okay
undecided
Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by wayne4loan: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
This nigga is loosing it, keep your relationship out of social media angry
Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by ForestFontana: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
mezarddinny:
make dem deh do slay couple, their mates don dey born, na banky w I pity pass, na old age he go use train pikin.

I started hating this guy when I found out he lived in a rented house and he owns just one car despite having his wedding and honeymoon and bridal train shiit in south africa, he lives his life for the gram obviously
I just might want to ask, why take it personal?
His car, his apartment, his kids, his wife, his wedding, his f...kn life meehn
Face front
Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by Olodo24: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
mtcheewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Romantic Fun Photos Of Banky W And Adesua At An Event by SignatureNG(f): 4:11am On Oct 21, 2018
lovely couple

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrate His Son 3rd Birthday - Photos / Ladies Rain Insult On A Guy On Twitter For Posting This.(pics). / Kizz Daniel Storms Mayorkun’s Concert With A 2019 Bentley And Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.