Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen (19708 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React / Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by PeterKbaba: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2018
(Exodus 24:6-8 KJV) And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar. {7} And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient. {8} And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2018
I knew it was gonna get to this, Don Caprio in the News big time grin
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by xpress(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2018
OP or rather FB user has a point tho

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by bebe2(f): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2018
peteruuu:
He lacks understanding. The BIBLE said in the book of Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
How would a mortal man compare the instructions of God given to the Israelites in Egypt, to apply the Blood on their doorposts in other for death to pass them by, TO a marriage traditional rights done by idolaters.
You can never compare!. The applied blood on their door posts then was as a sign of "THE TOKEN". The sign of that TOKEN today is TGE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST IN OUR SOUL. ANYTHING FROM THAT IS DEATH!.
PS: (Read Exodus 12:1-end.). Pay attention to verses 13 & 14. God bless you.
They either repent or perish! They cannot escape the judgements of God, except they repent.
May God be merciful unto us and be our guide. Amen.

Peace

The bible said, the bible said, wat does ur own ancestors say? Abi u too na Israelite??

You guys will continue to be BENEATH the white man because u have no ability to think on your own. The will forever control and rule over you. So sad!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by sirabu: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well this is true.
Christians love blood so much. Yes.
But it is the blood of Jesus and not the blood from an innocent skull.

Well; unless she is walking on the blood of Jesus, this is fetish and no true Christian does this.

The Bible states that we are no more under the law meaning that traditional rites should not be observed by Christians.

Let the traditionalists do their thing...but don't try to convince us that this prophetess is not now a daughter of Baal.

But I am more concerned with why an Oni will marry a 25-year old.
A typical 25-year old Nigerian girl isn't marriage-ready as most of them are still obsessed with Wizkid and what instagram filter to use.

The way Christians drink blood even Dracula that is a vampire cannot brag more than them.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
There are lot of things we would not understand in this world . On this particular subject, just observe and move on
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by ngwababe(f): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2018
bebe2:

The bible said, the bible said, wat does ur own ancestors say? Abi u too na Israelite??

You guys will continue to be BENEATH the white man because u have no ability to think on your own. The will forever control and rule over you. So sad!!

Sis calm down. Whether you like it or not, you're a slave to them, since that's what you think of Christians. You're probably using everything made by this so-called whites. What happened to our clay pots, plates, etc that our ancestors left for us, you are here typing and browsing with their phone which your ancestor no know about. Checking your siggy, na their money you dey use do business ooo and you think you're exempted from their slavery? Na only Christians be slaves, Chai!!!!
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by zangiff(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Don Caprio........
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by royalcode: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You agree with nonsense.

Nobody is saying anything foreign is good over local stuff. What we are simply saying is that her believe in that foreign religion totally goes against her participating in the local one.

You can't mix both.
You just hit the nail on the head.
Nobody is saying don't practise traditional worship like we never heard anyone made noise over the previous wife in this regard.

However, if you claim to be a Christian and a devout one then live by its principles.
If she has given up the Christian practice, she should openly denounce the faith and stop dragging the Christian practice in the mud

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by BestDude: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2018
LaCruzz:
This one is looking for cheap attention,how does passover relate with the blood spilled on the floor for someone who called herself an evangelist,we are much aware that the blood they used for signifying their door post during the passover is a lamb's blood but do we know the blood she passed over maybe it's human blood or menstruation blood grin grin all we know is that she used to be an evangelist and prophetess but money is now involved, anything is allowed, and she must have been condemning people visiting her herbalist house ooo, now she's caught in the act, apart from the rites she did, how are we sure they did not give her something like sacrifice to eat to make sure she's spiritually strong and won't they even call all those idols name on her head to strengthen her, now that she has joined the family, would she able to pray like she used to do, she won't even have time for God again, she went after fame and money, someone that even bleached before turning to an evangelist, why won't she accept the offer,this one is now saying rubbish all in the name of attention seeking, now that you've disgraced yourself ehn kindly go and hang yourself,Hypocrite angry angry Adult Idiot grin grin

Point of corrections, she didn't bleach. That is a complex from her mother and down to her siblings
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by peteruuu(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
bebe2:

Yes!. I am a spiritual Israelite.

And yes, I have no reason on my own, I must follow what the BIBLE says.
I want to be a BIBLE believer and nothing more or less.
Thank you.

Remember I told you this today... "You'll get there when you get there".

God bless you.
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by bebe2(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2018
ngwababe:

Sis calm down. Whether you like it or not, you're a slave to them, since that's what you think of Christians. You're probably using everything made by this so-called whites. What happened to our clay pots, plates, etc that our ancestors left for us, you are here typing and browsing with their phone which your ancestor no know about. Checking your siggy, na their money you dey use do business ooo and you think you're exempted from their slavery? Na only Christians be slaves, Chai!!!!

Big difference , I use their resources yes, they may even imprison me. BUT they can never get my mind and my thot process. That one is mine and mine alone , I take that to my Grave. To me that is Great victory.

But to my fellow Africans who have given them EVERYTHING, well wat can I say?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by bebe2(f): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
peteruuu:

Yes!. I am a spiritual Israelite.

And yes, I have no reason on my own, I must follow what the BIBLE says.
I want to be a BIBLE believer and nothing more or less.
Thank you.

Remember I told you this today... "You'll get there when you get there".

God bless you.

No such thing jare, spiritual Israelite my *** grin grin
U are an African, Nigerian to the core, no escape, abi God mistake by putting u on this part of the continent?

My brother face ur life, unreal Nigerian , physically, spiritually, emotionally, culturally etc.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by luminouz(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
LaCruzz:
This one is looking for cheap attention,how does passover relate with the blood spilled on the floor for someone who called herself an evangelist,we are much aware that the blood they used for signifying their door post during the passover is a lamb's blood but do we know the blood she passed over maybe it's human blood or menstruation blood grin grin all we know is that she used to be an evangelist and prophetess but money is now involved, anything is allowed, and she must have been condemning people visiting her herbalist house ooo, now she's caught in the act, apart from the rites she did, how are we sure they did not give her something like sacrifice to eat to make sure she's spiritually strong and won't they even call all those idols name on her head to strengthen her, now that she has joined the family, would she able to pray like she used to do, she won't even have time for God again, she went after fame and money, someone that even bleached before turning to an evangelist, why won't she accept the offer,this one is now saying rubbish all in the name of attention seeking, now that you've disgraced yourself ehn kindly go and hang yourself,Hypocrite angry angry Adult Idiot grin grin
Ur the one who disgraced ursef...so this is how u a xtian behaves undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by Horus(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by Akinwerndey: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2018
pinkhill:

Have you ever seen anyone put blood on their door apart from reading it in the Bible so where is the double standard.
do you know some Christian denomination still practice the feast of Passover using blood?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by Akinwerndey: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You agree with nonsense.

Nobody is saying anything foreign is good over local stuff. What we are simply saying is that her believe in that foreign religion totally goes against her participating in the local one.

You can't mix both.
because you're a christian does it mean you throw away your cultural background?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by Akinwerndey: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Akinwerndey:
do you know some Christian denomination still practice the feast of Passover using blood?
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by FisifunKododada: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
I support the post. Nigerians need to respect their own tradition. Just like the Jews respect their own tradition.
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by peteruuu(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
bebe2:

No such thing jare, spiritual Israelite my *** grin grin
U are an African, Nigerian to the core, no escape, abi God mistake by putting u on this part of the continent?

My brother face ur life, unreal Nigerian , physically, spiritually, emotionally, culturally etc.

I'm NOT a Nigerian. I do not even operate by the Nigeria Economy.
I'm a blood-born-heaven-bound Christian. smiley

Don't worry, one of these days, you'll wish you've accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour.
Don't argue smiley , "you'll get there when you get there".
God bless you.
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by bebe2(f): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
peteruuu:

I'm NOT a Nigerian. I do not even operate by the Nigeria Economy.
I'm a blood-born-heaven-bound Christian. smiley

Don't worry, one of these days, you'll wish you've accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour.
Don't argue smiley , "you'll get there when you get there".
God bless you.

grin grin ok Jew, God must punish all Nigeria looters , things are so bad dat our your are denying their identity, I weep cry

It’s ok my brother. Stay well
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
The Bible is clear be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers.
Re: Facebook User Lashes Out At People Who Condemn Rites Done By Ooni's Queen by OneCallAway: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
lowgeorge:
.... Culture shld evolve abeg..
Why the hell??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) / Original Hausa Names And Thier Meanings / Between Igbo And Hausa Which Is Easier To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.