Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate (22723 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Hassan88(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
AngelicBeing:
A shithole jungle angry
value ur own.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Avedonn:
I have been following this scandal very closely and right from the beginning I knew Saudi Arabian had killed him.

Some of Saudi's action always paint Islam in a bad light. Because how can you just kill someone just because he criticized some of your obnoxious policies.

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that use 16 century method of executions and other crude method of judgement.

It's only in Saudi a condemned prisoner would be beheaded publicly.

It's only in Saudi a thief would be amputated perhaps even for a lighter crime.

It's only in Saudi that women are treated as objects without any regard.

It's only in Saudi a woman can not walk freely on the streets without the company of her husband or close relative.

And so many other relic laws.

For instance, imagine the atrocities Saudi is committing in Yemen by killing innocent civilians especially women and children just because they belonged to different sect of Islam.

It was just last month that Saudi boomed 30 innocent school children in their school bus. Imagine, innocent children between the ages of 2 to 10 years. And their only excuse was it was an accident and that was it.

Saudi Arabia is doing all this evil acts because they knew United States and the rest of world can not sanctioned them due to their crude oil monopoly and their control of world oil supply and price. And also U.S hands are tied because of billions of dollars weapon deals they are transacting with Saudi at present.

United Sates supplies weapons to Saudi to kill innocent civilians and later they'd start barking like toothless bulldog.

Saudi being a holly place of Islam, have to be leading by example but reverse is the case.

Very unfortunate.

your headache though
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by martineverest(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
the EU, Canadian and Japanese governments remain the most truthful and democratic in the world.

EU won't tolerate this lie..Saudi is making us believe some people got saw in their fist

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by ibinaboonline: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2018
18 Saudi officials arrested. Yeah, someone would have to take the fall. For God, for country, for the king, or in this case, the prince. Everyone knows people like us may never come close to learning the truth about what really happened. Please where is Raymond Reddington when you need him?
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by AngelicBeing: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Hassan88:
value ur own.
No, I will not value a shithole jungle neither will l respect another useless butcher and slaughter country, both of them deserve to be spitted upon, I only respect countries where human rights and freedom of expression is respected, both the useless shithole jungle and Saudi Arabia, I spit on both of them, my last response to you angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2018
mmb:
Saudi Arabia admitted journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside its consulate in the Turkish city of Istanbul, saying he died in brawl but made no mention of where his body is.

Preliminary results of investigations showed the dissident writer died after a fight broke out inside the building shortly after he entered, the official SPA press agency said on Saturday.

Saudi Attorney-General Sheikh Saud al-Mojeb said Khashoggi died after "discussions" at the consulate devolved into an altercation.

"Discussions that took place between him and the persons who met him … at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul led to a brawl and a fist fight with the citizen, Jamal Khashoggi, which led to his death, may his soul rest in peace," the attorney-general said in a statement.

"The investigations are still under way and 18 Saudi nationals have been arrested."

Royal court adviser Saud al-Qahtani and deputy intelligence chief Ahmed al-Asiri were fired from their positions, the statement said.

It remains unclear where Khashoggi's body is following his killing.

Khashoggi, a columnist for The Washington Post who wrote critically of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's (MBS) rise to power, went missing on October 2 after entering the consulate in Istanbul to obtain documents needed for his upcoming marriage.

Will Jamal Khashoggi's disapperance impact US-Saudi relations?

Nothing can affect the USA-Saudi Arabia relationship, not even the murder of USA citizen on the Saudi soil. Quote me anywhere

His whereabouts remained unknown since.

US President Donald Trump said he found Saudi Arabia's explanation about Khashoggi's credible.

"It's early, we haven't finished our review or investigation, but … I think it's a very important first step," he said.

Trump said sanctions against Saudi Arabia "could be" something he would consider but "it's too early to say" how the US will respond for now.

He said he doesn't want to cancel a multi-billion dollar arms deal with the Saudis in response to the admission of guilt.

There, you have it. No be today.

"I would prefer, if there is going to be some form of sanction or what we may determine to do, if anything... that we don't use as retribution canceling $110bn worth of work, which means 600,000 jobs," he said.

Republican Senator Rand Paul tweeted: "We should also halt all military sales, aid and cooperation immediately. There must be a severe price for these actions by Saudi Arabia."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/saudi-arabia-confirms-khashoggi-killed-istanbul-consulate-181019221512552.html

End of story. When 110 billion dollars deal is at stake, anything can be sacrificed.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Hassan88(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2018
AngelicBeing:
No, I will not value a shithole jungle neither will l respect another useless butcher and slaughter country, both of them deserve to be spitted upon, I only respect countries where human rights and freedom of expression is respected, both the useless shithole jungle and Saudi Arabia, I spit on both of them, my last response to you angry
The one eyed man does not thank God until he sees a blind man.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by victokafor(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
The value of a lost life is priceless..if this high profile assassination is handled with kids glove then no one is safe any where in the world..its better to carry out grievous sanctions on the Saudi govt.than to consider business ties on the altar of injustice, intimidation and inhuman treatment meted out on the journalist...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2018
kenddys:
this Saudi's sef na wa to them oh

just killed that man like that in cold blood.

that was how few months ago they ordered an air strike that hit a school bus and killed kids.

Donald trump own is just money

but he is right though there are other sanctions that could be given that will not take Americans out of their jobs.

After all, it was another regular Joe Doe who didn't serve USA interest in any of form that was murdered. Why jeopardising $110 billion because of nobody. Lol
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by AngelicBeing: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Hassan88:
The one eyed man does not thank God until he sees a blind man.
Hian, buzz off grin

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by gassbee: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Kashogi really took a big risk entering d Saudi embassy in turkey, he knew d Saudis were after him DAT is y he told his fiancee to alert d turkey authorities if he does not come out of d embassy within 2 hours.
He lives in d US though not a citizen, he could av easily gotten his divorce documents from the Saudi embassy in d US which is far safer instead of walking into a death trap

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by madridsta007(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Avedonn:
I have been following this scandal very closely and right from the beginning I knew Saudi Arabian had killed him.

Some of Saudi's action always paint Islam in a bad light. Because how can you just kill someone just because he criticized some of your obnoxious policies.

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that use 16 century method of executions and other crude method of judgement.

It's only in Saudi a woman can not walk freely on the streets without the company of her husband or close relative.

For instance, imagine the atrocities Saudi is committing in Yemen by killing innocent civilians especially women and children just because they belonged to different sect of Islam.

It was just last month that Saudi boomed 30 innocent school children in their school bus. Imagine, innocent children between the ages of 2 to 10 years. And their only excuse was it was an accident and that was it.

Saudi Arabia is doing all this evil acts because they knew United States and the rest of world can not sanctioned them due to their crude oil monopoly and their control of world oil supply and price. And also U.S hands are tied because of billions of dollars weapon deals they are transacting with Saudi at present.

United Sates supplies weapons to Saudi to kill innocent civilians and later they'd start barking like toothless bulldog.

Saudi being a holly place of Islam, have to be leading by example but reverse is the case.

Very unfortunate.

True.
The House of Saud are royal terrorists supported by the West as led by the United States.
And this isn’t just Trump. It’s bipartisan. Notice that there’s no outrage from the Dems or Clinton or Obama, no outrage similar to the Kavanaugh nomination.

The Sauds have their petrodollars in both DNC and RNC thinktanks, CNN, NBC, ESPN and media outfits, etc. There would be no serious punishment from the US, the U.K. or the EU. Nothing significant would happen.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2018
1stola:
Trump sanctions loading

Freedom after expression is NOT guaranteed shocked

You couldn't read the whole report, I get it, typical lazy attitude but I will help you with this:

US President Donald Trump said he found Saudi Arabia's explanation about Khashoggi's credible.
"I would prefer, if there is going to be some form of sanction or what we may determine to do, if anything... that we don't use as retribution canceling $110bn worth of work, which means 600,000 jobs," he said.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by maasoap(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Lolkillyou:
ISLAM lipsrsealed

You are guys always find it convenient and simplistic to deride Islam whenever Muslims are involved in crime or violence even if nothing related to Islam was mentioned. Keep the it up, it made you feel noticed.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Avedonn:

Very unfortunate.

plus they are investors of many start ups in the US. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/news/saudi-arabia-funding-us-startups-2391057 Apparently they are more powerful than we are thinking.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Avedonn:

Very unfortunate.

This is what provokes me about you people.

When terrorist strike or any bad thing happen and people die ,you guys will be placing much emphasis on "women and children" as if men are meant to die while women are meant to live.

It'd have made more sense if you said "children" ,in the war currently ongoing in Yemen there's no way you can convince me that more women have died than men yet you try to behave as if men are not in existence.

Please don't be unfortunate in life.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by donbenie(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
1stola:
Trump sanctions loading

Which Sanctions?.it's like you were reading the back of his comments.. shocked
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by adm212144: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari said it wasn't right and a sin for anyone to kill saying "Allah Akbar".

Maybe he should say the same to Saudi Arabia who are the custodian of his religion.
always use your senses when talking about religion
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Aditii:
Died in a "brawl? I see. And of course Trump would agree with that explanation because the journalist in question is of islamic background. As far as he's concerned, it's one terrorist down for him. Religion of piss indeed.
was he killed by Trump? he died on the hands of his fellow terrorist so why blame Trump?
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Oches4me(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari said it wasn't right and a sin for anyone to kill saying "Allah Akbar".

Maybe he should say the same to Saudi Arabia who are the custodian of his religion.
let us also blame Nigeria bad policy as a result of Christianity.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by BruncleZuma: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2018
1stola:
Trump sanctions loading

Trump sanctions...hahahahahahaha, ogbeni nah him saviours be that ooo.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by BruncleZuma: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Oches4me:

let us also blame Nigeria bad policy as a result of Christianity.

Which has been ruling Nigeria and has "Victory is from Allah alone" in her Army's motto?
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by lexy2014: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
1stola:
Trump sanctions loading

how? trump that has been dilly-dallying and making excuses 4 saudi arabia? if it was iran, trump no go let us hear word. just leave matter bros
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by TheKingIsHere: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Aditii:
Died in a "brawl? I see. And of course Trump would agree with that explanation because the journalist in question is of islamic background. As far as he's concerned, it's one terrorist down for him. Religion of piss indeed.

You have to understand Trumps decision.
.USA has already signed a multi billion dollars weapons deal with Saudi Arabia and sanctioning them will affect this deal and also send about 600,000 people out of their jobs.

To me, it is a smart decision
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Btruth: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
Saudis are worst than Russia and u.s combine but my Muslim brothers still believe that it's the only place your prayers can be answered.
prayers answered indeed. Those people are worst than the LovePeddler. They claimed to be saints, yet they are the worst pretender when it comes to cover ups. Hypocritical & mentally derailed set of people.

If Suleiman Rushdie wasn't smart then, he wouldn't have been killed because of one silly idiot that call himself their spiritual father.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Hidemyface: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2018
bettercreature:
I can’t! Religion is the biggest threat to human existence and that is why China is doing everything to destroy it,over 1.5 Muslim and Christian are in detention in China right now going through reorientation
I am catholic but I don’t take it serious.Religion is a scam! 98 percent of crimes being committed around the world are directly related to religion
Even my so called Catholic Church is presently under investigation in several countries because of their crimes and cover ups

Why spit your family to make a point. Salvation is personal though.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Arabs are very ruthless
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by keryj(f): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2018
I wonder why Trump is asslicking Saudi

Gold and oil exposing US
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by virago(f): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Are you sure really read the whole story.

Haven't you been following the story He was dismembered , cut into pieces by a 15 man execution team
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by virago(f): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2018
AreaFada2:

So you believed that nonsense fight broke out bullocks?

Two private Jets with Saudi intelligence and the crown Prince security staff hours before the killing. All of them lodged in hotels few minutes from the consulate and seen, heard and videod at the consulate. Those that sneaked in on public flight mostly managed to fly out in the private Jets.

The icing on the cake is that one of the intelligence military guys is a doctor specialised in post mortem. So he could have neatly cut up the journalist either at the consulate or the nearly consul's residence that a convoy of cars left the embassy to just also nearby.

Saudi goofed seriously.

It was said the professor put on headphones while killing him and advised others to do so , friggin animals the lot of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. / Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.