Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Nigeria Can Never Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Can Never Progress (264 Views)

Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / Why Nigeria Will Never Progress / Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Can Never Progress by Rextizzle(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2018
I won't make this an epistle but just brief and straight to the point.

Firstly this country has abundance natural resources and wealth but it's still in deep shít.

Nigerian lacks in everything, I mean everything. I wonder why the citizens are dumb and a big MUMU. the obvious truth is that nigerians don't want change, they don't know their rights. Perhaps they are too dumb to know that. upon the money this country has it still has the most shitiest airport on Earth, even Zimbabwe has a very beautiful Airport named Victoria falls, imagine Zimbabwe? Look at Ghana, the same people that were running to Nigeria back then, now Nigerians are the one running to their country. Even with Petro and other natural resources, it's a pity Nigeria can't boast of anything, still a shithole, sometimes I just think God has cursed this country. no wonder everyone are running away and looking for ways to. It's such a pity.

Nigerians una MUMU too much, make una shine una eyes. Buhari won't take you to the promise Land, Atiku won't. those guys deserved to be shot dead just like how Chinese shoot their corrupt citizens. Obasanjo, ibb, abdulsalam and so on. they are the problems of this country. They should be shot into Oblivion.

I was opportuned to travel out of this country to an oil rich Arab country, that was when I realized that Nigeria has a very long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Can Never Progress by babasolution: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2018
exactly brother,thats just nigeria for you,what pains me most is that when you point this out people are always ready to attack you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias Oil Will Soon Be Worthless / Man's Best Friend: The Dog Named Jack / 2019: Pro-atiku Group Withdraws Support For Him, Upholds Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.