Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) (25194 Views)

Kanayo .O. Kanayo Goes Farming, Shows Off His Harvested Yam (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam / Anthony Joshua Teaches Son Yoruba (video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Gistvic: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian actor, film producer and director, Kunle Afolayan as set out to teach his son the act of pounding yam as he pounds while his son puts the yam into the mortar.

Fatherhood!!

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/kunle-afolayan-teaches-son-how-to-pound.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Gistvic: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by DrRasheed: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Some news these days are terrible.

32 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2018
This is old, Check very well it has been posted before

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Throwback saturday
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by cbngov01(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
grin

How is this news?

@that boys age, i was already cooking jollof rice, stew, beans, making eba and could cook egusi soup only at the time.

D boy is putting yam inside mortar and its online...

Oga teach ur son so that in future girls will not use food to lead him astray.

BTW y is it u, where ur wife?

I was proudly thought by Ma mama

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Splasshhh(f): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by mandon: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Old school kitchen and appliances!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
shocked

Kunle Afolayan is a mumu father.
Why is he trying to effeminate his son?
This is pure fvckery.
If he now becomes a sissy someone will blame Buhari.

Endtime parents everywhere,
Wizkid makes Boluwatife touch girl's boobs so he won't be gay.
Now this one wants his son to be a woman.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Bawofss(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Old pishure
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Aystarz: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
mandon:

Let's see your own

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by kheny12(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
mandon:
Na u go know wetin old for there.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kunle Afolayan is a foolish father.
This is pure fvckery.

Kunle Afolayan makes his son pound yam so he will be gay.

This guy, take am easy o.

Because na so madness dey start.

14 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Sleekfingers: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian actor, film producer and director, Kunle Afolayan as set out to teach his son the act of pounding yam as he pounds while his son puts the yam into the mortar.

Fatherhood!!

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/kunle-afolayan-teaches-son-how-to-pound.html

Lazy arse blogger....what's this trash?

Buhari is right after all....
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Jac007(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kunle Afolayan is a foolish father.
This is pure fvckery.

Leash not strong enough cry

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2018
The woman bench behind them though.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
DrRasheed:
Some news these days are terrible.

I concur
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
So
A lot of us started cooking before we turned 10!
Bye Felicia undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Laeroy(f): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
By the way, where is his wife?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by fkj950ax(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2018
30millions Nigerian children help out in the kitchen everyday.
Nothing spectacular about this.
Question to Kunle Afolayan is why take the photo and post on-line?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Hoodbilonia: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2018
i got a yam pounder
filled of roaches
got tubbers eaten buy rats
fuc
im not food storage conscious
got a flat tire
damn uber got my back i'm too important
engine and ac knocked
maye still not paying
niggi gotta strive.
bomb
sha sheh
sleep wake up on a daily
shaply kush.do push ups.sip bailey
i fuckd my bich abt 8times still ddnt cum
bich thought im going crazy
nah bich.
with u.i dont feel safe
bich
fuc all these lives on social media
mc hammer naija version afolayan u aint worth shit

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by funnix: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Good of him. Its good to teach and show our kids irrespective of gender to be responsible from young age
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Xisnin(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
So
A lot of us started cooking before we turned 10!
Bye Felicia undecided
He is teaching his son.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Xisnin:

He is teaching his son.
Yes daddy lipsrsealed
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Eberechi24(f): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kunle Afolayan is a mumu father.
This is pure fvckery.

i don't know who you are trying to impress with your mumu comments sometimes.
na your fans and admirers i dey pity.
teaching his son how to survive on his own is pure fvckery? so many guys die of food poisoning(from aggressive partners) because they can't cook.
guy update your reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=cbngov01 post=72249331] grin

How is this news?

@that boys age, i was already cooking jollof rice, stew, beans, making eba and could cook egusi soup only at the time.
Really! I would love to taste your meal

D boy is putting yam inside mortar and its online...

Oga teach ur son so that in future girls will not use food to lead him astray.
What is the essence of teaching a boy how to cook when he will eventually get married to someone who cooks?.

BTW y is it u, where ur wife?

I was proudly thought by Ma mama
His wife is behind the scene
Re: Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) by itsIYKE(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2018
this picture is old....which kain blogging be this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And Benedicta Elechi On Vacation (Pictures) / Falz & Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine’s Lifestyle Edition / Godman Onyeso: Duncan Mighty Slapped Me - Video Director Accuses Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.