Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Real Life - I Am Delivered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - I Am Delivered (179 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - I Am Delivered by banabest(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I AM DELIVERED*
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love. (Colossians 1:12,13)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�I will thank you and praise you forever, Father, because
I AM DELIVERED!
I’ve been taken out of the control and the dominion of darkness, changed so that I am qualified to share the inheritance of the saints, and translated into the kingdom of light! Glorious Father, how I praise you that because of your loving kindness and mercy I have been made a partaker of the inheritance of all the saints! Glory, I’ve been delivered from bad habits, evil thoughts, and delivered from the very power of the devil!
I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU because you have reached inside of me and turned me into a brand new person, and you have sent me straight into the kingdom of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ!

*#MyConfession*�
*#IAmDelivered*
*#Son of Consolation*
� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We'll love to be your friend
� #TheRealLifeClub
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _... Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

Two-way Communication / Festivals Of Lifechanyuan / Word Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.