Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist (3222 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Ooni Of Ife New Wife Olori Naomi Arrives In Grand Style At Rio Parliament Brazil / How Oluwaseyi Dumped Dubai Fiance To Becomes Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by gistyinka(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
The new Olori of Ile-Ife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi is a school dropout: How the new Ooni of Ife's wife dropped out of Adekunle Ajasin University at 100 level in order for her to yield the calling of God for her life.

Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Oguwusi new wife, Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi dropout from school to focus on her spiritual calling. According to a source who revealed that the never told story about the new Queen of Ile-Ife, reportedly said that the classic lady, Prophetess & evangelist was dropped out from Adekunle Ajasin University when she was in 100 level to yield her spiritual God calling to her life.

According to the source, the new Queen of Ile-Ife was a dedicated preacher at CAC Atorise when she was allegedly prophesied that a lady will die during her childbirth, but to the glory of Almighty God, the said lady is now a mother of two.

I was pregnant and was sick for some time. I visited my mother in law who was a member of CAC Atorise prayer ministry, Ilesha garage, Akure. Behind Ade super hotel. I was taken for prayers as prophetess Naomi was a visiting minister but due to the crowd, she gave us an appointment to see her on Monday evening at her parent's house at oba ile, Akure. That is before the second gate. We went there , met the whole family on ground( Her mum is the fair woman behind her in the picture where she is washing her feet) After prayers she said I was going to die As well as my husband ( he wasn't around as he doesn't believe in prophets) that revelation shook me but her mom seeing I was doubting the revelation as I was already telling my mother in law that we should be on our way. the prophetess mother called us and said that she didn't just start the ministry but was called into it as she had to drop out at 100level at AAUA to answer the call.on hearing that I lost all the remaining faith I had in her.

The 25-year-old Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi had her own ministry in the Ondo State capital Akure, called En-Heralds. And she's a classy evangelist that love to travel out of the country for her every month lavish vacation.

If you think she's just a common evangelist, you're wrong because of the new Queen of Ooni of Ife have taste for a good thing.

http://gyonlineng.com/new-wife-ooni-ife-olori-naomi-oluwaseyi-dropout-school-dropout-ooni-ife-new-wife-dropout-university-100level/

Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by NwaAmaikpe: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2018
shocked

In that case,
I dedicate Kanye West's first album "The College Dropout" to our dropout queen of Ife.

God bless you ma.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by gistyinka(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Wa Gbayi

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In that case, I dedicate Kanye West's first album "The College Dropout" to our dropout queen of Ife.

God bless you ma.
Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by Sirheny007(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
This woman's been in the news for too long.
I'm done talking about it.
Can't weep louder than the bereaved.
Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by SarakiBukola: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2018
This one would be preaching MISSIONARY style to Your Royal Highness.

She would scream "Blood of Jehovah" when offered doggy cool
Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by LadySarah: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Nawaoo,bloggers and copy and paste.The said mother of two mentioned here but now it has become sources said.

Make una take am easyoo

1 Like

Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Make una no quote me wrong oh. This is the full gist. I was pregnant and was sick for some time. I visited my mother in law who was a member of CAC Atorise prayer ministry , ilesha garage, Akure. Behind Ade super hotel. I was taken for prayers as prophetess Naomi was a visiting minister but due to the crowd she gave us an appointment to see her on Monday evening at her parents house at oba ile, Akure. That's before second gate. We went there , met the whole family on ground( Her mum is the fair woman behind her in the picture where she is washing her feet) After prayers she said I was going to die As well as my husband ( he wasn't around as he doesn't believe in prophets) that revelation shook me but her mom seeing I was doubting the revelation as I was already telling my mother in law that we should be on our way.the prophetess mother called us and said that she didn't just start the ministry but was called into it as she had to drop out at 100level at AAUA to answer the call.on hearing that I lost all the remaining faith I had in her. Since then I never attended the cac atorise nor the prophetess program. Until the recent news.
Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Make una no quote me wrong oh. This is the full gist. I was pregnant and was sick for some time. I visited my mother in law who was a member of CAC Atorise prayer ministry , ilesha garage, Akure. Behind Ade super hotel. I was taken for prayers as prophetess Naomi was a visiting minister but due to the crowd she gave us an appointment to see her on Monday evening at her parents house at oba ile, Akure. That's before second gate. We went there , met the whole family on ground( Her mum is the fair woman behind her in the picture where she is washing her feet) After prayers she said I was going to die As well as my husband ( he wasn't around as he doesn't believe in prophets) that revelation shook me but her mom seeing I was doubting the revelation as I was already telling my mother in law that we should be on our way.the prophetess mother called us and said that she didn't just start the ministry but was called into it as she had to drop out at 100level at AAUA to answer the call.on hearing that I lost all the remaining faith I had in her. Since then I never attended the cac atorise nor the prophetess program. Until the recent news.
shes is very konk prophetess just like my mum, like my father use to say Co's he's a prophet too is that they don't say all what they see and I can see she's teen then and why didn't you ask her way out and I guess maybe she cast D death out from you. give God all the glory
Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2018
adetoroamos:
shes is very konk prophetess just like my mum, like my father use to say Co's he's a prophet too is that they don't say all what they see and I can see she's teen then and why didn't you ask her way out and I guess maybe she cast D death out from you. give God all the glory
I did ask she said there was no way out. I am not saying she is fake I'm just saying I didn't believe her. Infact I went because my mother In law insisted.and I didn't want to be rude. I'm just saying she lost my respect when I heard she dropped out to serve God, only for me to see her marry onirisa. NB : I dropped all reference in case you need to do background check

1 Like

Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
I did ask she said there was no way out. I am not saying she is fake I'm just saying I didn't believe her. Infact I went because my mother In law insisted.and I didn't want to be rude. I'm just saying she lost my respect when I heard she dropped out to serve God, only for me to see her marry onirisa. NB : I dropped all reference in case you need to do background check
i dont belive you, how will she say there is no way out, if she belive there is no way out she wouldn’t attend to you am saying this with experience.
Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by erifeoluwasimi(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
adetoroamos:
i dont belive you, how will she say there is no way out, if she belive there is no way out she wouldn’t attend to you am saying this with experience.
ok, I'm not begging you to believe. That's just what happened.thanks

1 Like

Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by cocetuju: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by Omomosco: 6:06am On May 27, 2019
@ erifeoluwasimi dis issue has to do with prophetess Naomi herself and not the church, why mentioning the church's name and even describing the church
she is not a member of that church, let ur readers know that as well
Re: How Ooni Ife New Wife Dropped Out Of University At 100L To Become An Evangelist by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:32am On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Omomosco post=78752624]@ erifeoluwasimi dis issue has to do with prophetess Naomi herself and not the church, why mentioning the church's name and even describing the church
It was stated

(1) (Reply)

"Big Fat Natural Ass" Curvy Actress, Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Massive Backside / Peter Okoye And His Footballer Son, Cameron, Look Adorable In Matching Outfits / The Sad Truth & Tragic Details About Afrobeats Singer IYANYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.