Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Message Of Congratulations To Dr Abdulmalik Mohammed Durungwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message Of Congratulations To Dr Abdulmalik Mohammed Durungwa (472 Views)

Minister of Congratulations and Condolences, No Birthday Wishes? / Tinubu: Abdulmalik, Olonisakin, Buratai, Others Visit Lagos, Meets Lagos Speaker / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Of Congratulations To Dr Abdulmalik Mohammed Durungwa by isahrabson: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Message of congratulations to Dr Abdulmalik Mohammed Durungwa

Allow me to extend congratulations on your confirmation by the Nigerian Senate and your appointment as commissioner in the National Population Commission (NPC) as National Commissioner in charge of Kaduna state .

I send my best wishes for your continued wisdom, strength and commitment in performing the important and responsible duties of this position.

I am very pleased that your long-standing experience and determined efforts to provide support and care for our people in Kaduna and others as well as to mobilize assistance for the displaced persons during your time as executive secretary of SEMA in Kaduna have been highly recognised and rightly so.

In the face of the under counted people of Kaduna as what rightly is our population capacity for proper planning and statistics most especially the people of Southern Kaduna ,i presumed your leadership will definitely help to bring the accuracy to records and finding a solution to response to many critical problems our people are suffering (Polling units delineation)

On the other hand, the constructive evidence on the Sustainable Development and the historical details of South Kaduna before the creation of Katsina state will give hope to our community .

I firmly believe that together with stakeholders of our land we will continue the tradition of cooperation, built on trust and respect, among us and the Unity we desired which will serve as a solid foundation for our future work during your term in office.

I wish you the best of success in your new challenging responsibilities. Please accept the assurances of my highest consideration

Mr Victor Mathew Bobai

Former SOKAPU Youth Wing Leader.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING] PHOTOS: Fayose Arrives Lagos Court In High Spirits / Minimum Wage: Governors Take Final Decision Tuesday / President Mohammed Bihari Endorses #30,000 As Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.