Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari (1511 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by revolt(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nnamdi kanu should hve just stayed in hiding. I'm really disappointed in his silence all this while. He didn't even condone with the families of slain ipob members. Truly bad
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by thatigboman: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
U can boycott in the northwest, nobody is boycotting anything in the south east
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by thatigboman: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
chukwuemekafran:
The more reason we will vote the tyrant out
Zombies are very stupid to be jubilating we are no fools . they must be dreaming to think that we will allow buhari win to come and continue killing us.

I reside in the east me and my household will vote atikuobi

dont mind them. Igbos worldwide are Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
thatigboman:
dont mind them. Igbos worldwide are Atikulated

Next year can't come fast enough so we can continue with our lives. I wait to see what igbos will do once Buhari is announced as winner of the elections.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by ganu: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Those who support Biafra don't care about Igbo Presidency or wether PDP or APC are in power, both are just as bad as each other. The boycott might help APC get into power but the way I see it is that if Nigerians are truly serious about getting rid of Buhari, they will vote him out regardless of who boycotts the elections.
gan
No. this is not true. S/E is supposed to a strong hold of PDP. when you refuse to vote or you vote for another party you sincerely know would not make it you would have deliberately denied pdp essential votes that matters. therefore I strongly advise and encourage you people to vote pdp so we can jointly send him out in peace.
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by SuperStriker: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Those who support Biafra don't care about Igbo Presidency or wether PDP or APC are in power, both are just as bad as each other. The boycott might help APC get into power but the way I see it is that if Nigerians are truly serious about getting rid of Buhari, they will vote him out regardless of who boycotts, the elections.

You sound stvpid

1 Like

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by thatigboman: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Next year can't come fast enough so we can continue with our lives. I wait to see what igbos will do once Buhari is announced as winner of the elections.

na for village buhari go win, not nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by kayfra: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
The zoo must fall!

We are Biafrans and don't care about Nigerian elections.

No leflendum, No Erection!!!

Atikulated ko, Zoolated ni. On Biafra we stand. It's Biafra or Death! grin
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
thatigboman:
na for village buhari go win, not nigeria

We shall see.

If you igbos want to fight another war, no problem.

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We shall see.

If you igbos want to fight another war, no problem.

go and sleep.
Atiku is the next President of Nigeria. Will be sworn in on May 29, 2019 come rain or high waters

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Kaduna Governorship Election Results (LIVE UPDATES) / ”Dry Your Crocodile Tears”, Reno Says As He Lambasts Soyinka / Kogi Election: See One Thing Governor Yahaya Bello Is Afraid Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.