Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari (1495 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Brizzy404: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Even though all igbos want the realization of biafra. Right now the game plan of boycotting elections is the same as shooting one's self in the leg. The next presidency is closer than biafra as a sovereign nation. Boycotting Elections is the same as letting the man seen as ordering the killing of so many in igbo land get what he wants.
Top priority right now should be removing him in the least as payback while the fight continues with an igbo man close to the top.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by CilicMarin: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2018
The reason Igbo man will never smell the Seat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by PureMe01: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2018
IGBOS BOYCOTTING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2019/VOTING FOR ANYOTHER PARTY APART FROM PDP IS AUTOMATICALLY VOTING FOR BUHARI...that's our submission over here in SE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Brizzy404:
Even though all igbos want the realization of biafra. Right now the game plan of boycotting elections is the same as shooting one's self in the leg. The next presidency is closer than biafra as a sovereign nation. Boycotting Elections is the same as letting the man seen as ordering the killing of so many in igbo land get what he wants.
Top priority right now should be removing him in the least as payback while the fight continues with an igbo man close to the top.

Those who support Biafra don't care about Igbo Presidency or wether PDP or APC are in power, both are just as bad as each other. The boycott might help APC get into power but the way I see it is that if Nigerians are truly serious about getting rid of Buhari, they will vote him out regardless of who boycotts the elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by baliyubla: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Happy people are seeing through APCs school boy tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by chukwuemekafran(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2018
The more reason we will vote the tyrant out
Zombies are very stupid to be jubilating we are no fools . they must be dreaming to think that we will allow buhari win to come and continue killing us.

I reside in the east me and my household will vote atikuobi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:

Igbos hv ruled Nigeria both as military and civilian heads of state ahead of Your people.
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by goodnessme1(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2018
there will be no voting in east come 2019

5 Likes

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Brizzy404:

In other words, the ipob people no get sense? Is that your submission? That kanu and his people don't know what they're saying? Were you not one of the clowns screaming 'no lefelendum no erection' while trekking from onitsha to Aba to PH just 2 years ago?

What happened? You got another awusa Fulani nyansh to lick? The wind you sowed has come full circle for you to reap the whirlwind cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Roger3D(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
Whether you vote or not, your candidate will still lose so you had better listen to the albino coward and stay at home

4 Likes

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Buterflyle0: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
PureMe01:
IGBOS BOYCOTTING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2019/VOTING FOR ANYOTHER PARTY APART FROM PDP IS AUTOMATICALLY VOTING FOR BUHARI...that's our submission over here in SE

The real people in the east disagree with you. The national anthem now is # BOYCOTT 2019 ELECTIONS.

5 Likes

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Ndonu101: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
anyone boycotting election in South East is voting for Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Buterflyle0: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ndonu101:
anyone boycotting election in South East is voting for Buhari

Millions of Igbos in the SE are not Nigerians but Biafrans so what do they care about Buhari or Atiku or whoever else rules Nigeria.

Their boycott has nothing to do with buhari but everything to do with their pressure for a referendum.

The sooner you understand it the better for you. They have all gone back to their first love which is Lamidi Kanu grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by infinitethrust: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
The boycott for 2019 election will be more than 2015 in the SE.
It may give Bihari easy victory but those boycotting careless who wins.

1 Like

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
We stand with Nnamdi Kanu. There shall be no elections in Biafraland. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
Gbam! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

In other words, the ipob people no get sense? Is that your submission? That kanu and his people don't know what they're saying? Were you nit one of the clowns screaming 'no lefelendum no erection' while trekking from onitsha to Aba to PH just 2 years ago?

What happened? You got another awusa Fulani nyansh to lick? The wind you sowed has come full circle for you to reap the whirlwind cheesy
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by NonsoWow: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
I can tell you that most igbos will not vote in 2019. The reason that many wanted to vote before was that they thought that kanu was dead and they wanted to vote to revenge buhari but now that kanu is alive and well, once he declares boycott, there will be no voting. Many igbos have already lost interest in voting with the reappearance of kanu. Igbos just want a rallying figure and in kanu they see that leader.

2 Likes

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by PureMe01: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The real people in the east disagree with you. The national anthem now is # BOYCOTT 2019 ELECTIONS.
i dont understand how some one from osogbo will be telling me about happenings in my own EAST where i reside.You think everything is about lies & propaganda...oga kindly mind your WASTE

2 Likes

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Cjrane2: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
PureMe01:

That is why Igbo should learn to be strategic.

Buhari released Nnamdi Kanu simply to help him convince Igbos to boycott next year's presidential election. Those who enjoyed Python dance must know that the next round of Python dance Buhari will bring on them if he wins next year's election will be so brutal that most of the Igbos will be picked up from their homes at night, taken to a forest and executed.

IPOB must vote for good governance in Nigeria.Right now, Atiku is the ONLY alternative that Nigeria has to enthrone good governance. Atiku has also promised to bring IPOB to a round-table conference to discuss the grievances instead of telling the army to do python dance and murder the youths. Boycotting elections is doing what Buhari wants, so that he will continue his evil misrule of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Buterflyle0: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
PureMe01:
i dont understand how some one from osogbo will be telling me about happenings in my own east where i reside.You think everything is about lies & propaganda...oga kindly face your WASTE

1 Like

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by PureMe01: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=72256416][/quote]u see why i have a problem with afonjas.what do i do with ur facebook reference when i am telling u the situation on ground here.all you BMCs can change moniker for all we care since you are not proud of your paternities.lies & propaganda wont save u.ATIKU IS GETTING OUR VOTES 100%!
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Buterflyle0: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
PureMe01:
u see why i have a problem with afonjas.what do i do with ur facebook reference when i am telling u the situation on ground here.all you BMCs can change moniker for all we care since you are not proud of your paternities.lies & propaganda wont save u.ATIKU IS GETTING OUR VOTES 100%!

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by curfew: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thank you zoo people for advising those who are lightyears ahead of you on voting and remaining backward with you. You have done your best. Nigeria is what it is because there are many of you who cannot reason properly.

Anyway, for your information, the mission remains the ZOO MUST FALL. If you love the zoo so much you shall return underneath with it.

"WE MUST CONTINUE"
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by ClassicMG(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
And voting for atiku is double standard of what you guys believe in, remember "no referendum no election"
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by EternalTruths: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Brizzy404:

Boycotting election is unwise this time around knowing fully well that Buhari's second term will open the doors for Fulani Terrorists to invade Biafran land since we haven't gotten a date for UN supervised Referendum that will enable us to achieve Biafra which will enable us to keep out Fulani Terrorists away from Biafran land.

1 Like

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
jumpandpas:

Igbos hv ruled Nigeria both as military and civilian heads of state ahead of Your people.

And it will never be allowed to happen ever again. The more reason why igbos should concentrate on their spare parts business and the Biafra agitation.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

And it will never be allowed to happen ever again. The more reason why igbos should concentrate on their spare parts business and the Biafra agitation.

Enjoy your CHAINge
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Brizzy404:

No its not! People will be instructed to go into booth and write "referendum" on the ballot paper.
Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by SingleWahala(f): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin.... O just dey look you from me hideout

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cjrane2:

That is why Igbo should learn to be strategic.

Buhari released Nnamdi Kanu simply to help him convince Igbos to boycott next year's presidential election. Those who enjoyed Python dance must know that the next round of Python dance Buhari will bring on them if he wins next year's election will be so brutal that most of the Igbos will be picked up from their homes at night, taken to a forest and executed.

IPOB must vote for good governance in Nigeria.Right now, Atiku is the ONLY alternative that Nigeria has to enthrone good governance. Atiku has also promised to bring IPOB to a round-table conference to discuss the grievances instead of telling the army to do python dance and murder the youths. Boycotting elections is doing what Buhari wants, so that he will continue his evil misrule of Nigeria.

Boycott or no boycott, Atiku is not winning with the east being his only stronghold. How many igbos have PVC and how many Nigerians want igbos to near power?

Ask yourself this question and realise that your only hope is to concentrate on your various nefarious businesses and maybe Biafra agitation, igbos always choose to bury their heads in the sand and it betray their lack of tact and body language as a major tribe.

Re: Boycotting Election In The Southeast Is The Same As Working For Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
funny lots

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP VP Candidate, Mr Peter Obi At The Ongoing Lord' Chosen Charismatic Revival / PMB Appoints Former TETFUND Boss Sacked For Corruption, - Abu Bakr / Buhari Clear Borno And Yobe Despite Boko Harams Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.