Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise (466 Views)

Chronic Prostatitis: Unveiling Its Potential For Urethral Itch / Urethra Stricture After A Swab / When These Six Symptoms Occur In The Body, It May Be A Urethral Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise by xlanda: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Hello Docs,
Finally the Urologist has diagnosed my condition as Urethral Stricture. That was after examining the result of the urethral retrograde xray I did last week.
He is still reviewing but said treatment may involve endoscopic dilation of the urethra.

Before now I have been having microscopic haematuria and recently e-coli infection which was treated.
Please is there any home remedy that can correct this anomaly without undergoing dilation or surgery. Kindly advise.
Re: Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise by 2Ballz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
The cause to the narrowing of your urethral matters.
What did your doctor said was or perceived to be the cause of it?

But if it is brought about by just microbial activities own to E coli,then it is a little worry.
Re: Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise by xlanda: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
2Ballz:
The cause to the narrowing of your urethral matters.
What did your doctor said was or perceived to be the cause of it?

But if it is brought about by just microbial activities own to E coli,then it is a little worry.
He thinks it could have been caused by an injury, though I can't recall such. He also assume the infection was a result of the stricture.
Re: Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise by 2Ballz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
xlanda:
He thinks it could have been caused by an injury, though I can't recall such. He also assume the infection was a result of the stricture.

Can we discuss this off this place?
Re: Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise by xlanda: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
2Ballz:

Can we discuss this off this place?
sure. What medium?
Re: Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise by 2Ballz(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2018
xlanda:
sure. What medium?

Kog315@yahoo.
Re: Urethral Stricture Diagnosis - Please Advise by braveheart77: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Did you find any remedy? I have the symptoms too and may have injured my urethra

(1) (Reply)

How Liposuction Improves The Shape Of Face And Belly? / If Late-term Abortion Isn’t Torture, It’s Hard To Imagine What Is / Avascular Necrosis (AVN) In Sickle Cell Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.