Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,309 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Kidnapped Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Regains Freedom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnapped Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Regains Freedom (333 Views)

Meet The Most Protected Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria ( Pics, Video) / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Africa’s Youngest Billionaire Regains Freedom by Sassyking(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Tanzanian billionaire Mohammed Dewji, who was kidnapped earlier this month, on Saturday morning announced that he has been released and had returned home safely.

Dewji was released 10 days after he was seized by armed men in the city of Dar Es Salaam.

“I thank Allah that I have returned home safely. I thank all my fellow Tanzanians, and everyone around the world for their prayers. I thank the authorities of Tanzania, including the Police Force for working for my safe return.”
— Mohammed Dewji
(3:15AM, Dar es Salaam)

— MeTL Group (@MeTL_Group)
The businessman, known locally as Mo, thanked Tanzania’s police “and everyone around the world for their prayers”.

“I thank the authorities of Tanzania, including the Police Force for working for my safe return,” he added.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO GET FULL STORY
https://sassyking.com/kidnapped-africas-youngest-billionaire-regains-freedom/

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen, Anita Uwagbale-iseghohi Seperates From Husband / WATCH VIDEO: Ariana Granda Falls And Cries During “thank You, Next Performance / Skales Recruits The Service Of Davido In "Currency"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.