Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio (53024 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Issakendrick: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
hazardiowa8776:
i wonder why people just like changing their names on ig
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
She looks like an attempted abortion.
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
make she print complimentary card na. Kings in-law.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Factfinder1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nairaland will soon make this nonentity relevant just like they forced all the bbn folks on us...house of trash

2 Likes

All of u criticising that girl should shut those stinking gutters up!

Yes... I mean STFU!

If u had the chance, 99% of u 'd lick Ooni's socks to get ur families out of their miserable poverty ridden lives...

I HATE HYPOCRITES!

7 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by W3xy1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na to print out business card remain

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by paprika212(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
low self esteem dey worry this one, public figure my ass.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by SirLakes: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol grin

Aaano Oba grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by newyorklove: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that helpto make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

Ultra Media Solutions brings you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

Prerequisites:

Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

I said it that this family is a fraud. They've paved way for their yahoo prophetess so as to get them out of poverty. The new olori looks, Dirty, poor, unkept and she's a fraudster.

Ooni Babatunde why??
Who did this to you . Chai
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Aystarz: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
baby124:
Illiterate with no life. Cannot write or spell. Maybe she can go to school now. Lol.

And how's that a sin? This woman owe you something ni?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by opribo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
This king is certainly not well schooled on how to handle that highly revered position. He is at liberty to marry as much wives as he chooses to but to make it an all comers affair is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by SirLakes: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
opribo:
This king is certainly not well schooled on how to handle that highly revered position. He is at liberty to marry as much wives as he chooses to but to make it an all comers affair is wrong.

Abi oooo

Pesin wey get power to marry all the virgins wey dey ife

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by madapcmod: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
This local fowl matter no go be hear, her shakara go increase now. Public figure indeed, see her eye lash like Allen avenue girls

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Ogaga87(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

I said it that this family is a fraud. They've paved way for their yahoo prophetess so as to get them out of poverty. The new olori looks, Dirty, poor, unkept and she's a fraudster.

Ooni Babatunde why??

Your jealousy has tumor

3 Likes

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by sirqeeboi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Ooni Babatunde why??

I won't agree with..what I see is she is young and beautiful grin grin
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by talk2rotman(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Ooni Babatunde why??

and when anybody in ur lineage achieve this kind of a thing or something like this happen to anyone in ur family.... karma will position someone to say such word to the person.... this time it won't be only online... it will be more real.
whatever a man soweth the same he will reap. enemy of good news

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by bukjossy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Igberaga ti wa online

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Kingstanding: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Ooni Babatunde why??
. You most be crazy and mad never in your life talk to mother of Yoruba race like that and to the wife of our Father Arole Oduduwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Jaqenhghar: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Ooni Babatunde why??
Just shows the you the kind of women the so called king is into. The other one was an Arab bedwench. I think he likes them crass

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by SuccesYear: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Local unkempt queen and her opportunistic family.
If only they knew the generational curses they've willingly inherited.

The Oni should buy her some Mary Kay and Zarons. Because this drop-out prophetess is an inferior imitation of Queen Wuraola whom he apparently hasn't moved on from.
bad belle people sha
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by SuccesYear: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
All the bad belle dem..... Okay ...... Is she not?

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Jaqenhghar: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
W3xy1:
Na to print out business card remain
....and letter headed paper

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

The fraudster part...I don't know...u might be right...
But the dirty, poor and unkept...u can lieeeeeeee...
Haba....to beef somebody is not a crime...u don't have lie about what we can all see

Ooni Babatunde why??

The fraudster part...I don't know..u may be right...
But the dirty and unkept part...Haba....u can lieeeeeeee..
It's not a crime to beef somebody..but to lie about what we can all see is just lame

1 Like

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ogaga87:

Your jealousy has tumor

I concur...
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by chris51(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
I am really sick and tired of those who come on Nairaland and rain abuses instead of making reasonable comments. It never used to be like this.

How can some Nairalanders be abusing Ooni's new wife? Is it compulsory that she must wear make up?

The last wife of Ooni, Wura, was married to a Lebanese and deputy governor. She was changing names. Today, muslim name, tomorrow christian name.

This new Olori, Naomi looks good and clean without makeup. She has presented her natural beauty to the nation and people appreciate her.

All we need to do is to pray for her and the Ooni, so that their union will be blessed by God.

Almighty God will make the union to be a fruitful and happy one in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
AMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by KOLLYPROF(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
No time to check time naw
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by chris51(f): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
chris51:
I am really sick and tired of those who come on Nairaland and rain abuses instead of making reasonable comments. It never used to be like this.

How can some Nairalanders be abusing Ooni's new wife? Is it compulsory that she must wear make up?

The last wife of Ooni, Wura, was married to a Lebanese and deputy governor. She was changing names. Today, muslim name, tomorrow christian name.

This new Olori, Naomi looks good and clean without makeup. She has presented her natural beauty to the nation and people appreciate her.

All we need to do is to pray for her and the Ooni, so that their union will be blessed by God.

Almighty God will make the union to be a fruitful and happy one in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
AMEN
Re: Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio by salford1: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Public figure ke grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Do Things Cost In Nigeria? / Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen / Oba Adamson Punches, Injures Chief, Alleges Disrespect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.