Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos (29520 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Cjshady: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buhari till the world end cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Xander85: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Leonbonapart:
El-rufai no go die well

Like he even cares! smiley
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by slightlyMad(f): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
I am waiting for when herdsmen kidnaps Yusuf and kills him, then the president will seat up and defeat them for once.

Who listens to this news daily and still want to remain president.
It is not even a makeup story, we see pictures

How do Buharis kids especially the idiotic daughter that joked about his father wanting to die as president

How I will evil men do actually follow them.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by amah4game: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
And they would go Scott free!.... SMH.... Rip to d dead
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Once an evil man is on the throne, disaster will be daily bread of the people. But God is watching, and he will rescue his people!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by wink2015(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A Prominent Traditional ruler and his wife has been kidnapped during an attack by Fulani Herdsmen in Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna state, PoliticsNGR has gathered.

An Eyewitness to the incident hared the following story and photos below;

'It would be recalled that dozens were killed in Kasuwan Magani an adara community of Kaduna State on Thursday 18th October 2018.

News from Makyali on the road to kachia LGC of Kaduna state, has it that the Agom adara (The royal figure of the people) and his wife have been kidnapped, his orderly and four others killed on Friday 19th October 2018.

During the massacre on Thursday, the media as always portrayed it like a fight between the Hausa/Fulani and the Natives.
The Operation Yaki military personnel were camped just 400m away from the market where the massacre took place but they did nothing until when the local youths regrouped, mobilized and were coming to rescue the survivors then the military stepped in to stop them from saving their people.

This adara chief is one of the only two chiefs among indigenous nations in Kaduna state to order that all traditional leaders in his domain must wear traditional African symbols of royalty - the leopard skin, and dump the Ara Turban. Fulanis and Muslims in the Kachia axis vehemently kicked against it and attacked him openly.Now this kidnapped while he was on his way to attend a security meeting.

Also, news has it that the adara youths could have actually fought and rescue their royal father and his family but the military won't let them do it.

could the Military be colluding as earlier stated by TY Danjuma?'

https://politicsngr.com/herdsmen-kidnap-traditional-ruler-kill-police-orderly-kaduna-photos/

VERY SAD!

NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED.

Too much money is stocked at the centre at the expense of the federating unit that needs this money to develop their security infrastructure.

If state police is created it will help to combat kidnapping and armed robbery.

This killings will affect President Buhari re-election come 2019 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Santaboris: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please help us settle this https://www.nairaland.com/4798387/
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by VolvoS60(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
sad

Look at all this blood being spilled at will. All over the country.

And Nigerians say they have a government. undecided

Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by SirIconR(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
The state government has some questions to be answered here.... Dis is not the first time such kind of a thing is happening in the state

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by ajibolaliberty(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
God dey
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Blitzerz: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is their strategy right from time,

Killing traditional rulers
Then steal the land
God Help us.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by JaffyJoe(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
lonelydora:
You see why i don't feel pity for Buratai boys when boko haram kill them? Why not leave the youths to rescue their ruler? Those army should be arrested immediately

El-Rufai should provide those people he paid

The truth of the matter is that the highest casualty of Boko at warfront still hail from down South. You hardly hear of a Fulani soldier man death.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by velocity25(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
God forbid! this is pure terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is back
9jvirgin:
This is not about Atiku or Buhari, Nigeria cannot be good. What a terrible piece of land called a country.

I was traveling from Chicago to Indiana last week Saturday and I was the first at the scene of an accident where an helicopter landed on I-65 to pick up one accident victim. Imagine blocking an entire highway for an helicopter to pick up one person.

By the way, it's sad that the British joined us with the North, very sad. We do not deserve to be called Nigeria with people like this.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by leisuretym: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
in plateau state if herdsmen scatter your farm don't talk, if they bring cow to disrupt you lecture on campus, don't talk or else you will be kidnap, this is herdsmen regime and it will last till 2023 , the vice chancellor of university of jos rather not talk , or else they will kidnap him, who knows, this is photo of faculty of education , university of Jos below, do you expect the VC to talk?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by jay89(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
If any thing should happen to Agom Adara. All the Hausa/Fulani residing from Kajuru to Kachia should start packing because the military will not stay forever in our domain. We are going to wipe u guys.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Cjshady: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
I pity this country and this government we find our self in to that regard cow to human

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Inyinese(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
It shall never be well with the ipob and the nnamdi kanu and their Biafra thing in the afonjos language.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by minasota(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
jay89:
If any thing should happen to Agom Adara. All the Hausa/Fulani residing from Kajuru to Kachia should start packing because the military will not stay forever in our domain. We are going to wipe u guys.
I pray he comes out alive........
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Inyinese(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cjshady:
I pity this country and this government we find our self in to that regard cow to human
you see how nnamdi kanu killed youth and run away like Ojukwu, afonjos are the problem in this world
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by themanderon: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why is it that the people facing all these calculated extermination are the minorities of the north??.? This calls for sober reflection. And why will the military not solve a problem yet prevent those that want to do same?
Smells and feels like a conspiracy to me.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by pawesome(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Come to the middle belt and then you will know how useless security outfits are... They will be seeing an issue right in front of them but they will not act.. Ask them why and you will hear something like they have not been given order

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
abeg where is Zai Barbar E-warriors come and defend ur lord and messiah

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
And the other blogger, Linda Ikeji was writing communal clashes. Did they warn her or what? Why are some people scared of writing the truth?

How will U end the year? Broke? Self-assured? Rich? U have the power to determine it. Stop waiting. Take SURE STEPS! Not wishful thinking. Life offers U so many doors, it is up to U to choose which to open & which one to close. Remember time is not your friend! A service business puts money in your pocket, like this one -

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116. Get It NoW!
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by delishpot: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
who doesn't know that the military and Fulani herdsmen work hand in hand?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by xage(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
9jvirgin:
This is not about Atiku or Buhari, Nigeria cannot be good. What a terrible piece of land called a country.

I was traveling from Chicago to Indiana last week Saturday and I was the first at the scene of an accident where an helicopter landed on I-65 to pick up one accident victim. Imagine blocking an entire highway for an helicopter to pick up one person.

By the way, it's sad that the British joined us with the North, very sad. We do not deserve to be called Nigeria with people like this.

You must be educated 1st of all to have written so articulated. But what's more worrisome is how you are unable to reason like one.

Does crime like this ever happened in other regions in Nigeria?
Does crimes like this ever happened in other countries ?

The answer to above questions is YES!...why then are you disappointed in living with Fulani's or Hausas...

You are so dumb that I'm still wandering how you got your visa...

And if you are baffled about response to emergency call in Nigeria... At least we have not yet witnessed the colorado....

So what's your point...you better stop commenting as it exposed really your level of lameness and bigotry
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
FINISHED COMPLETELY
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by highbeekeys(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Some people still think this people are real herdsmen? this country is just a waste of time.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by NaMeAboki: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
This incident was covered by Channels Ty, which simply spoke of youths attacking innocent market goers; Gov El Rufai was also pictured visiting the scene and giving clears orders for the arrest and prosecution of all involved.

I disagree with this version of the story, in so far as the reported targeting of of traditional ruling; which appears more like any other kidnapping of unfortunate travelers that happens all the time on our increasing dangerous highways.

As for alleged army collusion; this is even more ridiculous because it pre-supposes that the army must be made up of biased soldiers from one set of religion and ethnicity otherwise how is it possible for a mixed group of soldiers (fro different religion and tribes) successfully collude against one side in favour of another without serious fall out and several repercussions.
TY Danjuma's divisive allegations have long been debunked after he failed to honour several opportunities to defend his position - he has since remained quiet.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Kill Police Orderly In Kaduna (Graphic Photos by Ziel20: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
I've heard about the 9ja military serving as backup personnel to the herdsmen but I'm force not to believe it. If those rumors r correct then I'm scared everyone needs to protect himself here. Cuz no one's gonna protect u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After / Thief Selling Stolen Ram For Sallah In Yola, Caught (Photos) / Police Nabs 19-Year-Old boy For Beheading 3 Persons In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.