Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League (23092 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by GenFunction: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now she's calling Allah's name when she is not a devout muslima.

A true muslima won't expose her hair when playing football.
.....abeggi,all that one no count...Its Football not Religion...MR prophet
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by GenFunction: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=CheapDataGuy post=72260693]

This man eh, so she should cover her body including face and soccer boot abi??

How do u think bro?? she go cover her intestine join...
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by GenFunction: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
PMBtill2023:
Who are u to judge or concludes if she is a devout muslim or not,by the way are u just seen her playing for the first time?...you better keep shut and stop seeking cheap attention.
......na mumu dey worry am
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by cabilla(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

fool
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by MightySparrow: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I recommend shaving the hair

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by observanc1: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Emily22:

Are u alright
he or she or it is not alright
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by observanc1: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
MightySparrow:
I recommend shaving the hair
abi. Barbing correct punk
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by MightySparrow: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
observanc1:
abi. Barbing correct punk
Better, I wasn't thinking of that, thanks

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by MrSly(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

Super Falcons of Nigeria striker Asisat Oshoala club side, Dalian Quanjian F.C in the Chinese Women's Super League has been crowned champions.

The African player of the year took to her social media as she was thankful to God for the great feat.

She wrote:

'Thank You Almighty Allah For Another One, You are the greatest...2018 League Championsssss.....BUZZZZIIINNGG..... DALIAN QUANJIAN ������'
She dark, tall, slim and beautiful. Simply put, dark and lovely.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/asisat-oshoala-thankful-as-her-club.html

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by MrSly(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mad fanatics everywhere. The reason why they kill people. All for alla. I salute una.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by observanc1: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
PMBtill2023:
Who are u to judge or concludes if she is a devout muslim or not,by the way are u just seen her playing for the first time?...you better keep shut and stop seeking cheap attention.
are u seriously replying that punk?
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by zolajpower: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy has the most like and share ,the most mention and view . I see this guy taking over from seun . Hate or like him nnmaipke has the most followers on Nairaland. shocked
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by greatman247(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You stupid idiot without sense.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by Rebuke: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
zolajpower:

This guy has the most like and share ,the most mention and view . I see this guy taking over from seun . Hate or like him nnmaipke has the most followers on Nairaland. shocked

And the guy is weirdly intelligent. I jxt dey laugh those guys quoting n abusing him like he sends dem.

There's in his his nonsense. Shabi one of dem refused attendin law watever witot hijab na? And her fellow devoted Muslims were here cheering her.

I guess if this one too is "true Muslim" shouldn't playing witot hijab. lols

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by Imustreturn(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

foolish man cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by Drekaz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who the bloody Bleep is this
Allah's Personal Assistant.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by GoldmanSach: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Zeeeeeee yo. Congrats to 'him' as someone outrightly said. I just hope she looks more femine now.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League by victor5627(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2018
U re senseless and u need plenty of exposure[color=#990000][/color]

A true muslima won't expose her hair when playing football. [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.