Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. (954 Views)

Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / Kano Corpers Feed 50 Amajiri Children On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by emuharrison16(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hello Everyone.

Are you a NYSC member and just got your call up letter and you found out you were posted to Kano, Nigeria.

Well, i was posted there too.

Please comment underneath this post for us to merry ourselves and plan a lot of things.

Include your name and where you'll be coming to camp from.

e.g..
Harrison
From Delta

Also message me on WhatsApp so i add you to Kano corpers group chat for 2018 Batch C.

Message me on 09031232625 or 08147304010

I'll add you up and we can plan everything there.

Do not worry.
We'll definitely do everything to help ourselves out.

I'll be bringing some extra stuff so if you need something, ask in the group chat, someone might have an extra.

Thanks.

Good luck.

Happy Otondoism.
Happy Ajuwayism.

If you're not yet in Kano Group chat, you're wrong.
Double up...
Re: Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by Israelconcepts: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Israel from Anambra 08078676256
Re: Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by emuharrison16(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Israelconcepts:
Israel
from Anambra
Hello Israel, it'll be quite better if you whatsapp me so I just add you up.

Saving everyone's number is quite enormous.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by emuharrison16(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Just learnt that our camp is located at KUSALA DAM, in Karaye, Kano.

Its easy to locate according to natives.
Re: Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by emuharrison16(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2018
LordScent:
Welcome to KANO. You will enjoy your stay here. 18A

I am thinking of revalidating to go next month.
I've not gotten my result statement yet.
Re: Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by emuharrison16(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordScent:
Welcome to KANO. You will enjoy your stay here. 18A
Thanks man.
Re: Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by Mrportal: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2018
I suggest you link up on https://corpersconnect.com.ng
Re: Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. by olujames(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
See this new eBook

There’s this saying that “if you want to hide information from a black man, the best way is to put it in a book” from my experience so far, I’ve seen that it is largely true as a lot of people don’t like reading, if not even that reading is required for them to pass as students, they might not have read anything at all, a question you might ask yourself is that how many books have you read this year to improve yourself or to know about something you are about to start?

How to Have a Great Service Year - http://nairabook.co.uk/product/how-to-have-a-great-service-year/

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Set To Open Orientation Camp / Brother Industrial Sewing Machine With Affordable Price #55,000 Call To Verify / Nysc List 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.