Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead (52043 Views)

Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogunjimi Is Dead / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by lanrexdo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
We all live to die another day.
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by PrincessB1(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
madgoat:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Indeed, you behave according to your name.

I wonder what is funny undecided

You need this

Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Onnasucs1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Realberg:
He needs to be given the right injection to resurrect!

Las Las E no go pass those quack, frustrated female doctors injecting patients as if their life depends on it grin grin
@the bolded,You need to be stripped naked,tied to a tree and flogged ceaselessly till you pass out. You lack human sympathy

1 Like

Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by madgoat(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
PrincessB1:

You need this

You are too funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Wizaugpet(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
can you see that the devil has used missionary style to rape your sense of reasoning?
Someone died and you say good.
Na wa o
And what's that

What is good
Is there any general or universally accepted meaning of good?

You shouldn't be that hasty to quote him,,, you don't know what his good means...
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by PrincessB1(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
madgoat:

You are too funny grin grin grin grin
undecided angry
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by myettiallah: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
PrincessB1:

You need this
Calm down!!
He was booking space
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Drguzzykola(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Of course. Shithole doctors have done it again. Na only to beat chest and bray about cramming books for 6 years dem sabi

be careful of what u read online..

A journalist told u wrong injection, u believed immediately and u are here dropping hatred on those that crammed books for 6years..

Nigerians self...

please do and cram urs, so we will no longer have doctors that give wrong injection..
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by MrSensor(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
can you see that the devil has used missionary style to rape your sense of reasoning?
Someone died and you say good.
Na wa o
And one dog-style round.

don't mind him.
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by calculux1: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
death a price everyone must pay R.I.P sir
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Hassan88(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Who know this one set?
do u still have a grandfather? If yes, ask him. If no still ask him.
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by glowzy: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
All these white coated killers parading themselves as doctors and nurses be sending innocent lives to the grave. May karma deal with each one of you, if you can't treat the sickness why not let them go elsewhere than giving wrong medication. Put families in sorrow bcoz of ur stupidity. Even if the family don't sue you. Rejoice not because the great avenger will deal with you for the sorrow and pain you cause others.
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Jaqenhghar: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Drguzzykola:

be careful of what u read online..

A journalist told u wrong injection, u believed immediately and u are here dropping hatred on those that crammed books for 6years..

Nigerians self...

please do and cram urs, so we will no longer have doctors that give wrong injection..
I dont need journalists to tell me what already is. Same way cramming books and killing people is not a job for everyone. Its easier to believe the journalists in this case. BTW you must be a doctor
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by innocential3032(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nigerian doctors are murderers
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Drguzzykola(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I dont need journalists to tell me what already is. Same way cramming books and killing people is not a job for everyone. Its easier to believe the journalists in this case. BTW you must be a doctor

if u have any case , request for autopsy and go to court..

since cramming is not for everyone's brain capacity, have u as well , at least appreciate any of those who can?? u think Doctors are superhuman right,they are human like u who painstakingly decide to pass the hell in Med school, see mistake can happen , even in John Hopkins in the U.State , mistake do happen alot..take it easy..

painting it with WRONG injection can mean a lot to different ears..

RIP to the dead but please be calm with what u read online before u insult, some of these bloggers and journalist can do anything for traffic.

still a Med student though..
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Jaqenhghar: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Drguzzykola:

if u have any case , request for autopsy and go to court..

since cramming is not for everyone's brain capacity, have u as well , at least appreciate any of those who can?? u think Doctors are superhuman right,they are human like u who painstakingly decide to pass the hell in Med school, see mistake can happen , even in John Hopkins in the U.State , mistake do happen alot..take it easy..

painting it with WRONG injection can mean a lot to different ears..

RIP to the dead but please be calm with what u read online before u insult, some of these bloggers and journalist can do anything for traffic.

still a Med student though..

Still a med student. That says it all. Good night .
Or should I say happy cramming
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by SignatureNG(f): 2:47am On Oct 21, 2018
wrong injection! Nigeria nawa
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by thebossagain: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Wrong injection
Nigeria hospital's are dead trap, our leaders has failed us all, the shall have no peace.
Re: Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead by Henro123: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Faze, 2face, Annie, Blackface & Akon (Throwback Photos) / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.