Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose (34837 Views)

Sagay: Obasanjo Violated Constitution, Executed Coup Against Fayose, Ladoja / Olujimi, Aluko Others Move Against Fayose’s Exco, Seek Dissolution / EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Fayose (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by Pataricatering(f): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
They might as well free Evans too - is it not bias to prosecute Evans when we have not arrested all the other kidnappers in Nigeria?
nero2face:
Only 22 witnesses ??, I bliv one day the whole nation will queue to testify against Buhari, Amechi, Yahaya Bello, Tinubu, Fashola, Oshiomole,...etc, it's okay to fight corruption but not this biased one we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by candygist: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Raydans:
Though fayose is definitely bouncing out strong.

But what goes around will still come around.

I pity all these testifiers. They have been subdued by GCCFR I.e the power that exist for now

PDP definitely is claiming the federal next year don't let us deceive ourselves.

If fayose is nailed. What about all those, past and current persons that these tyrannical government have shielded by proxy, actively and Inactively

EFCC is a tool for any existing government. #Fact

He who feeds the piper controls the tune #Fact

I wish Mr fayose good luck for His loudest voice against the opposition at this tyrannical times!

I don't give two f about this men . Let them keep fighting them self and kill them self ... whenever PDP take over let PDP also do the needful . But as of now APC should deal with Rose criminals in PDP. Anything to make Nigeria work again and less corrupt is a welcome development to me
Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by imokings: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
OK o work well done. When re we going to hear Oshomole corruption case.
Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by servercodes001: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
EFCC have no case against Fayose.
This is Just initial gragra

Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by kennyrichie6(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fayose must be painfully brought to book. He shall be dealt with painfully.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by Aghomi83: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Obanikoro should also be arrested. This govt only fight any one opposed to its dictatoral practices. This government has murdered Democracy. Buhari remain a scam. Even Shau Sani knows.
Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by Niseamaka(m): 1:14am On Oct 21, 2018
zoedew:

Let’s see how it goes! With the nexus on display!! Barring Counsel mishandling the matter and corruption Fayose is headed for the rabbit hole!! See Ibori convicted in Br on the same set of facts he was let go in Ng. God and the Nations of the earth are watching out it goes! The annoying part is how remorseless Fayose has been through the years!! Ain’t these guys afraid of facing God someday after their time on earth is over and they die? Ha!!

Imagine, billions of naira that suppose to go towards improving the lives of Nigerians shared by politicians.
Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by Niseamaka(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2018
Pataricatering:
They might as well free Evans too - is it not bias to prosecute Evans when we have not arrested all the other kidnappers in Nigeria?

Lol!, that’s the stupidest argument I hear from some Nigerians: A CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN PDP, ARRESTED AND UNDERGOING PROSECUTION, PDP SUPPORTERS WILL SCREAM THAT OORRUPT APC POLITICIANS HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESTED TOO. Let me add to your comment: let’s free all armed robbers undergoing trial b/c other armed robbers are yet to arrested.
Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by IbrahimDamola: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Mike ozehkome only needs to shred one of the witnesses to pieces and watch the case fall like a pack of cards.

Fayose will also get his own witnesses to counter the EFCC's higgledy-piggledy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by NaMeAboki: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Chai, Fayose who were truly his friends.

See how Gov Wike and his lawyer FFK took him to EFCC, just like a parent would convince a child on his first day at school, and subsequently abandoned him there all on his own wearing his mock up T shirt and satchel, like a school boy.

His initial gra gra must by now have turned panic - am really loving this; next in line would be the insolent FFK.
Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
rexwalters:
Get your facts right, since you were born name one ex President of Nigeria that has been taken before a Court of law for corruption,are you not aware that their is a silent code of immunity for life for anyone that held the President of Nigeria?.
But they took his wife... She doesn't have immunity.. or u didn't hear of the malabu case that he was once accused of?
Re: Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose by zoedew: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Niseamaka:

Imagine, billions of naira that suppose to go towards improving the lives of Nigerians shared by politicians.

Shared? Stolen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard / Adejare Bello Slaps Journalist, Adeniyi Akinromade In Osun / Bashir El-rufai: Atiku Paid For A Waiver To Travel to USA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.