Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

47FineGal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 47FineGal's Profile / 47FineGal's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 47FineGal(f): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
limsycutey:
Is anyone applying to Fontys here? I've got my sights on it.
I have gotten admission to fontys
Travel / Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 47FineGal(f): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
onagamich:

Same here, but haven't applied yet
I applied and I have gotten admission for masters in business and management reparing to pay tuition. What program are you applying to?
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 47FineGal(f): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Congratulations madam. Which fertility hospital did you use and the location please......

Sorry sis im just seeing this, i used androcare fertility clinic in shasha egbeda.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 47FineGal(f): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
cutiereborn:

Congratulations Ma.
What God has done in your life shall be permanent, Amen!
Amen in Jesus name. Thanks dear

1 Like

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 47FineGal(f): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mommdav:

Hallelujah! God has started o. He has started pouring down bfps oo. Oh how sweet! This shall go round in Jesus name. This month shall be filled with bfp alert.

Congratulations darling. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you in Jesus name.

Thank you sis and amen to your prayers. This shall go round in Jesus name
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 47FineGal(f): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nicejo:

All thanks to God, congratulations
Thank you sis
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 47FineGal(f): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
MummyHalo:

Congratulations mama! God who did it for you shall enable you to carry to term. Have a stress free bumping.
Thank you so much for this prayer and amen.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 47FineGal(f): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Congrats
Thanks sis
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 47FineGal(f): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2019
What shall I say unto the Lord, all i have to say is thank you Lord.
After five years of marriage with pcos and bilateral varicosele male factor. After several failed fertility treatments, iui. We did Ivf last month and for the first time ever, my pregnancy home test result is a BFP. Praise praise the Lord.
I pray that God remembers all of us waiting on him for this blessing.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 47FineGal(f): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2019
What shall I say unto the Lord, all i have to say is thank you Lord.
After five years of marriage with pcos and bilateral varicosele male factor. After several failed fertility treatments, iui. We did Ivf last month and for the first time ever, my pregnancy home test result is a BFP. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Praise praise the Lord.
I pray that God remembers all of us waiting on him for this blessing.

22 Likes

Culture / Re: Tiv Cultural Group Dazzle At The Lagos Street Carnival (photos) by 47FineGal(f): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Jacobpio post=62977807]Msugh Tyo. I am Aor Tyokyaa Jacob[/q

Wow I am mimihemba. Nice to meet my people here. I really wish I could speak Tiv.
Celebrities / Re: Photos: See Kcee Adorable Son by 47FineGal(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2016
This is E-money youngest child and not kcee's.

3 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: Today's Kids Are So Spoilt That They Don't Know These Things by 47FineGal(f): 2:59am On Aug 22, 2016
cryHaha.. I can totally relate to all this. cryHaha.. I can totally relate to all this.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.