Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (209709 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by itunes18(f): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by itunes18(f): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=itunes18 post=109225458]https:///+dxi0lzanWDUxMWE0[

Kindly follow the link above to join the telegram group
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by itunes18(f): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
University of Stuttgart Scholarships Germany 2022 | FULLY-FUNDED
Apply Link: https://scholarshipsguider.com/university-of-stuttgart.../
The scholarships are Fully and applicants from all over the world can apply. German universities are the world's best in terms of study and research. Every year the University of Stuttgart offered many scholarships for international students from developing countries
Financial Benefits
Monthly stipend of up to 1000 euro
Travel allowance
Research allowance
Rent subsidy
Health insurance.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by itunes18(f): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holland Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Apply Link: https://scholarshipsguider.com/holland-government.../
There is a Total of 41 Universities are Participating in the Holland Scholarship by the Dutch Ministry of Education. The Netherlands is the Best Place for study and research work. There are 2,100+ Programs in English.
Scholarship Benefits:
Fully Funded program covers almost all your expenses, including student living costs, Tuition Fees, Visa, Travel insurance, etc.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Milazaha: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by itunes18(f): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Sisijumai: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Please I need help to gaining admission in Netherland, I graduated with a 3rd class microbiology Unilorin 2017, have gone through the whole trend.
Mjumai90@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Elmariachi2017(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2022
How long does it usually take to get the mvv on passport after submission
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Pamelayoung: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Armstrong34:

Yes boss , your money would be transferred to you once your account is ready................i would be leaving netherlands too this july to germany

What are your reasons for leaving, is Netherlands not good for study?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nora18: 1:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Hello

Good day everyone
Please I’m new here and I’ve got a question

I’ve come to understand that Netherland doesn’t have an embassy here in Nigeria
Please what are the visa requirements
And how long does it take for visa approval

And online I can see something like civic intergration exam

What’s that
Is it necessary
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nora18: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
donbabchizy:
Good day ,Please do you have an idea of how I can process netherlands visa,I mean work visa or family and not student! I would really appreciate if anyone can enlighten or put me through! Student visa seems kinda expensive with tuition fee and the rest! My budget is 4m, don't know if this can take me to Netherlands! I would appreciate your response. Thanks

please I need more insight on how you did your prof of funds

I’d love to apply for Holland scholarship
Would I still need to pay tuition for the following year
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by limsycutey(f): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
Is anyone applying to Fontys here? I've got my sights on it.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Kjlionz: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
I had to read the whole thread from the beginning, kudos to You guys, really informative I must say.
I guess I'll be applying this year, who else intends to apply?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by onagamich: 1:47am On Feb 24, 2022
limsycutey:

Same here, but haven't applied yet
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by ogify1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
itunes18:

check ,Wageningen University and Research,Utrecht University and wittenborg university of applied sciences for MBA programs
Tuition ranges from 16,000-19,000 euro

yes, chances of getting visa for Netherland is high

cost of living in Netherland depends on your resources and budget

Documents include: Waec Result/Neco Result (I used) , Transcript, Certificate, International passport, Proof of funds

How much should be in the proof of funds?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Amenmay: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good day House pls i want to study in Netherlands pls assist me with answer to the following
which school in Netherlands is application fee
can i get admission to either May or September
which school offers Postgraduate in Supply Chain management, Human Resources Management and Cyber security
visa requirements.
how long does it take to get the visa?
how much proof of fund
thanks looking forward to the answer.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Wow people are paying 16000-19000 to study in the Netherlands.

I drop cup!!..

Naija people get money oo

16-19k in Naija now would be how much?

Goodluck to you guys oooh..

Tot ziens

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 47FineGal(f): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
onagamich:

Same here, but haven't applied yet
I applied and I have gotten admission for masters in business and management reparing to pay tuition. What program are you applying to?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 47FineGal(f): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
limsycutey:
I have gotten admission to fontys
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by spydera: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
47FineGal:

I have gotten admission to fontys
Hi, I'll need your assistance on the steps required to get admitted at Fontys...
I will be applying there as well.
So can I get your email address or ?
Thanks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by BORBORSKY(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please send it to me, isaacapomah@yahoo.com

Thanks
itunes18:
I have some schlorlaship link for people that might be interested to study for their Masters program in some other countries ,as well Netherland.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chocodaviva(f): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please I won't mind checking it out ....
babakunle1988@gmail.com
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by yogun(f): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=itunes18 post=109225492][/quote]

Kindly share link to the telegram group
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by FashT(f): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please can the telegram link be shared again? Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Miraj22(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Does anyone know the fees for nursing schools for undergraduate

I would like to transition into the field
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Emarvel(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
megastu:
I studied in Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands. The School will apply for what we call MVV for you. This is time to talk about Occupying Nigeria, not schooling abroad, please.
Hello sir, is it time to move now or we should still occupy Nigeria
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Krissy01(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hi guys, is there anyone here that has transferred university from Netherlands to Germany before? I'm a first year student and I'm planning to switch schools by the end of this semester. Please reach out to me if you've done this before.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by onagamich: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
47FineGal:

I applied and I have gotten admission for masters in business and management reparing to pay tuition. What program are you applying to?

I later applied to NHL Stenden Instead of frontys and I have gotten admission as well
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Omotaday(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2022
purest21:

Yea only France and Belgium embassies issue regular schengen visas. Other visa categories are issued by the particular schengen country the applicant is traveling to.

It's always easier if you're not traveling on a tourist visa to the actual destination, they don't easily believe that a regular Nigerian would wake up and decide to go on a legit vacation (and of all places, so far away to the Caribbeans) So they'd naturally need more convincing if it's a tourist visa you got for TT. I think they would require travel/medical insurance too

But don't worry much if it's a tourist visa you have, there are of course other ways to get to your destination even if they refuse you a transit visa, although TT is kinda a tough one that would require a lot of workarounds, but you can definitely get there without passing through EU, UK or US so far you have a valid visa (yea workarounds may cost you more since we're talking about TT here, other popular Caribbean locations are easier, and also most Spanish-speaking Caribbeans/Central Americas are easier too cos you can easily transit from South America. So for now you hope your schengen transit goes successfully)

Btw if it's a study visa or some other type of long stay visa you have for TT, I believe they would easily grant you the schengen transit without much hassles.
Good evening sir, please I sent a pm. Apart from the admission process, I just want to ask or know more about the Netherland before I take the step, I want to ask one or two questions, Thanks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Erudite00: 6:05am On May 25, 2022
Hello Guys, I'd like to ask if there is anyone who has been to Accra recently for the visa process, is there any update to the current information on the thread and is the whole covid testing and all still necessary.

Also what is the average cost of living in cities like Wageningen?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:01am On May 26, 2022
questions and answer video about Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6r_8JM6gQg

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.