Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. (866 Views)

Is This Gsd Pure / I Need Gsd Pure Breed Puppy / Mastiff Puppies For Adoption in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by danpoly60: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
I am a Breeder cum veterinarian. I am so passionate about helping dogs apart from making a living from dogs. I am open to adopting any pedigree dog of German shepherd OR rottweiler, Lhasa OR Boerboel. I am on whatsapp with this line 07032378298 and you are free to call me. Your dog will have a new lease of life with well trained and properly catered for....
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by johnnyn1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
smh for this pet forum. nothing man no go see.
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by rumenase(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Johnnyn1 no be only you the thing tire o I dor laff tire for where I dey self @OP you said you are a breeder cum vet which means you have dogs you keep and can probably affored to buy more since you're so paiionate about giving a dog a new lease of life why don't you buy one instead of asking someone to give you a pedigree dog just like that.yiu even made it mandatory you're just too hilarious.

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by danpoly60: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am a breeder cum a vet... I have so many dogs, and if you care to clear your doubt, I will drop my location for you to come visit and see for yourself. For the fact that I am open to adopting dogs doesn't mean I don't know what am doing. Well over the country there are people who want to give their dogs out on adoption and I have dogs I board with other person's, I see nothing wrong that it will then lead to hate speech and mockery, better still, u just read and pass rather than make. Derogatory comments. I mean no insults pls.
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by johnnyn1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
danpoly60:
I am a breeder cum a vet... I have so many dogs, and if you care to clear your doubt, I will drop my location for you to come visit and see for yourself. For the fact that I am open to adopting dogs doesn't mean I don't know what am doing. Well over the country there are people who want to give their dogs out on adoption and I have dogs I board with other person's, I see nothing wrong that it will then lead to hate speech and mockery, better still, u just read and pass rather than make. Derogatory comments. I mean no insults pls.
Get lost scammer..
lalasticlala this is another one.
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by danpoly60: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
It's so observable that some people can't deal with their pride in public, as such they run their mouths like tap...
So sorry for being too egotistical such that scam is your �
johnnyn1:

Get lost scammer..
lalasticlala this is another one.
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by johnnyn1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
danpoly60:
It's so observable that some people can't deal with their pride in public, as such they run their mouths like tap...
So sorry for being too egotistical such that scam is your �
I can't pull words with a scammer. it's a waste of Mb.
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by Lagosrabbit: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
OH MY GUSH.... Bros na naija we dey ooh... Which kain weed u smoke weh giv u hope like this I dont agree much with the guy dat called you a scammer tho, i dont see any trace of scam, but no doubt dis thread shows d op is a fuuuuuuuuuuucking greedy thief ... U want to adopt a dog and u can even make specifications?? U want ped.. U b vet, u kno aw much ped be, n u say one stranger should dash u his dog dat u intend to monetize with... E just b lik begger weh dey reject anything under #50... I bow for u ooh...

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by danpoly60: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
U r free to call me any names u wish, it's ur mouth pal.. Moreover, I owe you nothing.... I personally deal on pure breeds(pedigrees alone) I don't deal on any mix breed(Dogs with polluted bloodline)... If am taking a dog for adoption, there are always terms and conditions attached to it, and I always see to the fact that I live to it.. I don't accept just anything in the name of adoption.... I am doing the major bulk of the job, and the owner must know my house and basic details about me and my pets... I breed your supposedly adopted dog to life and help u make money in turn and make mine and foster more of my passion in the game... If u see that as being greedy, u got ur mouth, but most importantly, it doesn't change the fact that I am never part of those that practice shady deals all in the quest for money. I belong to a local kernel association... Am a known breeder and reputed for standards. If u can't deal with that, just Bleep off...
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by Lagosrabbit: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Fucking greedy thief
Re: If You Have A Female Gsd(pure Breed) For Adoption In Lagos. by johnnyn1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
danpoly60:
U r free to call me any names u wish, it's ur mouth pal.. Moreover, I owe you nothing.... I personally deal on pure breeds(pedigrees alone) I don't deal on any mix breed(Dogs with polluted bloodline)... If am taking a dog for adoption, there are always terms and conditions attached to it, and I always see to the fact that I live to it.. I don't accept just anything in the name of adoption.... I am doing the major bulk of the job, and the owner must know my house and basic details about me and my pets... I breed your supposedly adopted dog to life and help u make money in turn and make mine and foster more of my passion in the game... If u see that as being greedy, u got ur mouth, but most importantly, it doesn't change the fact that I am never part of those that practice shady deals all in the quest for money. I belong to a local kernel association... Am a known breeder and reputed for standards. If u can't deal with that, just Bleep off...

QUOTED

(1) (Reply)

Solid American Terrier Pitbull Puppies Are Available For Sale / Snakes In Our Compounds / 10 Weeks Old Caucasian Shepherd Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.