Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price (2200 Views)

Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
The smaller species (marmosets, squirrels, etc) are very delicate and need special diets, humidity, light, and heat. Our spot-nose Martha was a fascinating animal to have around, demanded to be groomed and to groom us, could be very gentle with other animals, but she could be scary and dangerous when upset and her enclosure smelled pretty bad when she was menstruating (sorry, but that’s the reality!) I would never sell any monkey species that would turn out bad market or troublesome, both from a difficulty of care standpoint and more important, from a mental and physical well-being of the animal standpoint and the customer too. I promise full servitude as well as certified inspection from a vet of your choice or my choice(depending on your location)

Hurry now!! This is my First market sales, just testing the waters.
Capuchins- ₦8,000.
Guenons-₦18,000
Squirrels-₦16,000
Spider Monkeys-₦24,000
Tamarins-₦47,000(rare albino breed)
Macaques-₦12,000(only black & brown)
Marmosets(available from 16th November) (well probably)

Please help a lady push this to attract attention.
Call or Whatsapp me on 09069125059
Mrs Okere Ijeoma
Or call 07036367666

I manage poultries too. Have a degree from a six months course i took on Agricultural science in Umudike and GES programme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Madam im intrested. Call me nw lets hook up
Is d price negotiatable?

1 Like

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
NoGender:
Is d price negotiatable?

Yes my dear. It's quite negotiable. I just saw your PM. Thank you.
Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Baroba(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
NoGender:
Is d price negotiatable?

Caveat emptor.. You are dealing with a scammer, there is nothing to negotiate. All these are Google pix, even the scammer was too daft he copied a written article verbatim from Quora, only adding the last paragraph.. Once I read the article, I could easily decipher this is not how Nigerians write and we don't have marmoset monkeys in Africa.. Most of the monkey species he/she stole pictures of and advertised at ridiculously cheap prices are Asian and South American species, expensive and highly sort after in the pet trade abroad. Spider monkey for 24k grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Baroba(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
MamaAkachi:
The smaller species (marmosets, squirrels, etc) are very delicate and need special diets, humidity, light, and heat. Our spot-nose Martha was a fascinating animal to have around, demanded to be groomed and to groom us, could be very gentle with other animals, but she could be scary and dangerous when upset and her enclosure smelled pretty bad when she was menstruating (sorry, but that’s the reality!) I would never sell any monkey species that would turn out bad market or troublesome, both from a difficulty of care standpoint and more important, from a mental and physical well-being of the animal standpoint and the customer too. I promise full servitude as well as certified inspection from a vet of your choice or my choice(depending on your location)

Hurry now!! This is my First market sales, just testing the waters.
Capuchins- ₦8,000.
Guenons-₦18,000
Squirrels-₦16,000
Spider Monkeys-₦24,000
Tamarins-₦47,000(rare albino breed)
Macaques-₦12,000(only black & brown)
Marmosets(available from 16th November) (well probably)

Please help a lady push this to attract attention.
Call or Whatsapp me on 09069125059
Mrs Okere Ijeoma
Or call 07036367666

I manage poultries too. Have a degree from a six months course i took on Agricultural science in Umudike and GES programme

You have a degree in scamming not from the prestigious Umudike Agrc school,thief... run along scammer..

1 Like

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Baroba:

Caveat emptor.. You are dealing with a scammer, there is nothing to negotiate. All these are Google pix, even the scammer was too daft he copied a written article verbatim from Quora, only adding the last paragraph.. Once I read the article, I could easily decipher this is not how Nigerians write and we don't have marmoset monkeys in Africa..

My dear are you with your senses?? What Is an advert
Do you know i can trace and sue you for libel?
Lool me up Instagram, Facebook or Whatsapp.
Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by johnnyn1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
SCAMMERS everywhere.
Lalasticlala need to look into this.

1 Like

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Baroba(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Show me picture in Nigeria with todays newspaper; showing date of a spider monkey you are selling and I will pay you 50k by Monday..

Ewu advert, You must be Mark Steighner

1 Like

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by johnnyn1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
called the scammer no above and it's switched off.. True caller reveals scammer identity.

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Baroba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
No mind am, petlander is a scam free zone, he or she probably didn't get the script..
Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by rumenase(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2018
good job guys

1 Like

Re: Cute Capuchin Monkey Fingerlings For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Blackbelly(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
I suspected fowl play from the onset. Most of these primates are difficult to get. I was expecting to see some import crates and stuffs that show the animals were imported. This scam is very weak. Nice work baroba. And scammer, that libel threat is dead on arrival

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / SOLD!! Bestest !! Baddest!! Cane Corso Puppy For Sale - Italian Mastiff N100k / Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.