Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Shehu Sani Resigned From APC [full Details] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Shehu Sani Resigned From APC [full Details] (577 Views)

APC Crisis: Giadom Has Resigned From NWC - Nabena / Danjuma Gives Reasons Why Shehu Sani Must Be On Security Watch List / Real Reason Why Shehu Sani Withdrew From APC Kaduna Central Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Shehu Sani Resigned From APC [full Details] by OWOJELA: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
The Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, has left the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Owojela’s Blog can authoritatively report.

His decision comes few days after the national body of the APC submitted the name of Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s political adviser, Uba Sani, as the candidate for that senatorial district.

Mr Sani made his resignation known in a letter to the party chairman of the APC in ward 6, Tudun wada north, Kaduna.

He confirmed the letter and its content to the Media on Saturday afternoon.

The letter reads, “I present to you my highest compliments and wish by this communication to formally offer to you my resignation from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

See full details from the source: https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/10/why-shehu-sani-resigned-from-apc-full.html

Re: Why Shehu Sani Resigned From APC [full Details] by TheOdd1sOut: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
OWOJELA:
The Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, has left the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Owojela’s Blog can authoritatively report.

His decision comes few days after the national body of the APC submitted the name of Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s political adviser, Uba Sani, as the candidate for that senatorial district.

Mr Sani made his resignation known in a letter to the party chairman of the APC in ward 6, Tudun wada north, Kaduna.

He confirmed the letter and its content to the Media on Saturday afternoon.

The letter reads, “I present to you my highest compliments and wish by this communication to formally offer to you my resignation from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

See full details from the source: https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/10/why-shehu-sani-resigned-from-apc-full.html
Igbos and zombies won't be happy about this
Re: Why Shehu Sani Resigned From APC [full Details] by TheOdd1sOut: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Madridguy off point
Re: Why Shehu Sani Resigned From APC [full Details] by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

'You May Choose To Leave': PDP Accuses Buhari Of Insensitivity To Nigerians / Obaseki Visits Anenih Family, Declares Three Days Mourning, Flags To Fly At Half / Excitement, As Re-construction Of A Failed Section Of 11 Road Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.