Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos (1714 Views)

Tizeti (wifi.com.ng) modem for sale / SHOPPING Or BUSINESS WEBSITE/LANDING PAGE/BLOGS WITH .com.ng/.com FOR SMALL FEE / Heard Of Wifi.com.ng? Honest Review Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by krazynaija(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hey guys, I've been using SMILE for a long time but it has gotten to the point where their 80GB quota lasts me less than 2 weeks. I'm trying to switch ISP's and I've tried every other one(swift,ntel etc) but they're all not as reliable as Smile in VGC.

Please if you stay in/around VGC and you use Wifi.com.ng, let me know your experience with it.

Thanks
Re: Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
A pal of mine uses it around lawanson in surulere ...he says it's good but it's even better as he can see their mast from his house. He said he can download about 50gb in four hours in the day time .

I've been meaning to get it . Probably will by next month .
Re: Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
A pal of mine uses it around lawanson in surulere ...he says it's good but it's even better as he can see their mast from his house. He said he can download about 50gb in four hours in the day time .less after midnight.

I've been meaning to get it . Probably will by next month . Only because of the roof setup and the router .

I heard they use a peer to peer kind of network I'm not a techie so whatever that mean .

Holla .
Re: Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by krazynaija(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2018
tobianthony:
A pal of mine uses it around lawanson in surulere ...he says it's good but it's even better as he can see their mast from his house. He said he can download about 50gb in four hours in the day time .

I've been meaning to get it . Probably will by next month .

That's awesome, I've been hearing good things about it. Thanks for responding
Re: Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2018
How's your smile network doing at your area ?

Over here we never seem to get over 1 bar .
Re: Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Do you eventually get the wifi network,how fast is it and how much does it go for?
Re: Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by Santa2: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
krazynaija:
Hey guys, I've been using SMILE for a long time but it has gotten to the point where their 80GB quota lasts me less than 2 weeks. I'm trying to switch ISP's and I've tried every other one(swift,ntel etc) but they're all not as reliable as Smile in VGC.

Please if you stay in/around VGC and you use Wifi.com.ng, let me know your experience with it.

Thanks

Did you eventually subscribe to tizeti? if yes, how would you rate their service?
Re: Wifi.com.ng Service Quality In VGC, Lagos by krazynaija(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oh I never did, I went for IPNX instead and it's the best decision I've made regarding internet. The con is that it's wired, but for my lifestyle I have no problems with that.

Santa2:

Did you eventually subscribe to tizeti? if yes, how would you rate their service?

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Corei5 500g Harddisk 8g Ram 55k / Datacenter Setup Guide / Windows 7 Professional Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.