Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Ex Teebillz Reveals New Shocking Details About Her (must See) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Ex Teebillz Reveals New Shocking Details About Her (must See) (613 Views)

Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Ex Teebillz Reveals New Shocking Details About Her (must See) by Spellzmedia: 1:04am On Oct 21, 2018
SOURCE: https://www.spellsmedia.com/tiwa-savages-ex-teebillz-reveals-new-shocking-details-about-her-must-see/
Parenting is not known without its hurdles and challenges and Tiwa Savage’s ex-husband, Teebillz sure knows a thing or too about this.

The father of three whose much publicized breakup with Tiwa Savage made the headlines, took to social media to reveals how he feels being a co-parent to his kids.

In the post in which he shared photos of his kids, he recounted how he used to challenge his parents about their parenting and how embarrassed he feels being a co-parent.

He wrote: “I used to challenge my parents on my quiet time…. Now I’m embarrassed to tell them, I ended up as a co-parent… Deep Thought! Y’all will never go through the same! God’s willing and his Grace will be sufficient for all my needs to take care of you all #TruthToSelf ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Teebillz and Tiwa Savage, despite their messy separation, have managed to remain friends and seem to be doing pretty well co-parenting their son, Jamal.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Ex Teebillz Reveals New Shocking Details About Her (must See) by SignatureNG(f): 3:13am On Oct 21, 2018
undecided undecided

call Tiwa na

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Attacked: 'passageway Btw Your Breast,it's Like Moses Dividing The Redsea' / Leo Accused Of Lying About Cee-c’s ‘surprise Birthday Breakfast’ / So Cute: Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.