Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Make Up To 25k Every Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Up To 25k Every Week (534 Views)

How To Make Up To 25k On Weekends / How To Make Up To 25k Per Week / How To Make Up To 25k On Weekends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Up To 25k Every Week by JayLaFlame(m): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2018
I make up to 25k weekly and I feel like letting you guys know WhatsApp me for the link 0 8 1 4 5 5 3 9 9 9 6
Re: How To Make Up To 25k Every Week by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:52am On Oct 21, 2018
STOP PAYING RENT!

Are you tired of being embarrassed by your landlord?
Are you looking to own your own house without stress and any hassle? Sterling Homes Ltd offers lovely estates at affordable prices with unbelievable payment plans. Kindly follow the link below to the page on Facebook to see for yourself. We've got estates in Mowe, Ikorodu, Atan-Otta, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ojodu Berger for great payment plans to ease you off high prices of lands.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Contact me on: 08054981243, or
akinmola@sterlinghomesltd.com.

Or the company's website: www.sterlinghomesltd.com

Below is the link for breakdown of the estates, locations and prices:

https://m.facebook.com/Buddy-Estate-Consult-2315363808505949/?ref=bookmarks

I'll be expecting you!
Re: How To Make Up To 25k Every Week by Mysselff2: 5:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:
STOP PAYING RENT!

Are you tired of being embarrassed by your landlord?
Are you looking to own your own house without stress and any hassle? Sterling Homes Ltd offers lovely estates at affordable prices with unbelievable payment plans. Kindly follow the link below to the page on Facebook to see for yourself. We've got estates in Mowe, Ikorodu, Atan-Otta, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ojodu Berger for great payment plans to ease you off high prices of lands.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Contact me on: 08054981243, or
akinmola@sterlinghomesltd.com.

Or the company's website: www.sterlinghomesltd.com

Below is the link for breakdown of the estates, locations and prices:

https://m.facebook.com/Buddy-Estate-Consult-2315363808505949/?ref=bookmarks

I'll be expecting you!

How do you think people will trust you ?? You lied by using a misleading title to get people to click on your thread, why not be open and honest and just write the real topic ??
How do you now want to convince people even the land you claim to have is not a lie as well, many will conclude you are fraudulent
Re: How To Make Up To 25k Every Week by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:47am On Oct 22, 2018
Mysselff2:

How do you think people will trust you ?? You lied by using a misleading title to get people to click on your thread, why not be open and honest and just write the real topic ??
How do you now want to convince people even the land you claim to have is not a lie as well, many will conclude you are fraudulent

Courtesy demands you check the website above and see for yourself before making accusations. Follow the link to my Facebook page and as well.
What misleading title have I used? That is the company's catch phrase. Just check the links above and see for yourself. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Review Of Firstgem: Firstbank Business Women Empowerment Scheme / I'm Really In Need Of Online Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.