Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Heavy Equipment Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavy Equipment Importation (501 Views)

Heavy Equipment Leasing And Purchase / FG Intervenes In Dispute Between Samsung Heavy Industries And LADOL / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Equipment Importation by Jewkusanitary: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2018
Hi,
If I want to import heavy equipment like caterpillar or trucks to Nigeria what is the process?
Do I need any specific permit or approval?
What is the import tax or any additional taxes?
Thanks
Re: Heavy Equipment Importation by Jewkusanitary: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Anyone?
Quiet urgent
Re: Heavy Equipment Importation by yesloaded: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jewkusanitary:
Hi,
If I want to import heavy equipment like caterpillar or trucks to Nigeria what is the process?
Thanks
you need to pay shipping fee & customs fee as well. You can contact any trusted clearing agent to have idea about how much it will cost you to clear your truck by stating the model year and everything about the truck you want to import into the country.

I am not a clearing agent
Re: Heavy Equipment Importation by janejive(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jewkusanitary:
Hi,
Thanks

You don't need a specific permit or approval, just buy it over there and ship. Once the container has left d dock contact a clearing agent with details of ship plus the kind of truck you are bringing in, the year etc, he will give you price to clear your truck and also be on the look out for your ship arrival at Lagos port. I can direct you on what to do in Lagos.

You can reach me on : 07011386003 WhatsApp and calls
Also check my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Youtube Video Promotion For Your Videos By Video Promotion Club / How Much Did You Loose To MMM And Have You Recovered? / Toyota Sienna, 2007 model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.