Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! (2683 Views)

Only For Classic Matured Men / I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2010
Yeaaaa its me again, but this time i'm here to find my rib. I ve been meeting men but has neva met my choice. the last one ended up not being a man(vegetable) cry cry cry

I'm in my mid 20's a graduate of public admin. a uniport ALUMNI, currently staying in Port Harcourt, Working as a Sec in a law firm but have no time for myself. I dnt even have a common girlfriend not to talk of guy. I ve tried to connect Missy B as a friend but its all in NL.

I need a man in his mid 30's to chat with, possibly become friends. he must be educated, lively man that can make me smile always.

Please if you are that man pls indicate so we can share contact in a way. kiss kiss
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2010
hmmmmmm
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by MOBO444(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2010
Dear L .D, am I right with your initials, I think I fit the profile of what you are looking for (what a coincidence), also I could use this way to apologise to you for the fake exposure (fake investigation) the last time, sorry about that, I have a lot to offer you anyway.
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by adosjun(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2010
Then love  bug search no more becos i'm ready to be dat man . Dat will make u laugh n forget ur name. Also a uniport alumni, in is mid 20's. Applicant.
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by adaybola(f): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2010
adosjun:

Then love bug search no more becos i'm ready to be dat man . Dat will make u laugh n forget your name. Also a uniport alumni, in is mid 20's. Applicant.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls forgive me. "forget her name"? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by MissyB1(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2010
I hope You get the best.  wink
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by MOBO444(f): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2010
D.L looks no further than me, we have had our differences and we made up, I also apologised and it goes to show I am matured and ready to understand my mistake, we good be a team and work together, do you believe in destiny (think about it).
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by MrAnus: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2010
Madam lookin further NO more, i will marry you as long as u gots Ikebe & u can cook & clean, True that!!!!
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Freiburger(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2010
@ poster

Why should 190 stay away? smiley
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2010
@ Love4.Bug

Its amazing the insult we men recieve from you women. You call a man a veggie??

Anyways I recommend MOBO444 (you guys have a history, you might as well build a futre together).

Goodluck!!
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by adosjun(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2010
Madam Adaybola, even if i 4get her name i can't 4get urs. So are u sexy enough to be my gurl
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by adaybola(f): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Love4.Bug

Its amazing the insult we men recieve from you women. You call a man a veggie??

Anyways I recommend MOBO444 (you guys have a history, you might as well build a futre together).

Goodluck!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on the floor! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I will never forgive for cracking my rib so hard. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by kpolli(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2010
as the Horatio Caine of NL, before I expose the real fraud here,
i have to take off my shades n say a stunt word
so my stunt word for today is "now the victim who was wrongly accused by the fraud is searching fora new bf, the vegetable chinese man applies"
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by adaybola(f): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2010
adosjun:

Madam Adaybola, even if i 4get her name i can't 4get urs. So are u sexy enough to be my gurl

Unfortunately am not. cry
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Scooby1(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2010
MOBO444:

am a 36 years old from South Korea and my wife and kids live in Seoul, South Korea, I work with the Korea embassy in Nigeria, There is this lady that lives in my neighbourhood, she knows I am married

MOBO444:

Dear L .D, am I right with your initials, I think I fit the profile of what you are looking for (what a coincidence), also I could use this way to apologise to you for the fake exposure (fake investigation) the last time, sorry about that, I have a lot to offer you anyway, I am presently doing my Masters and good looking and also from the South in Nigeria (you look like a nice sister anyway), let give it a trial and see how things work out (you and me).
Add me on face book odionisemua@yahoo.com

Mobo444 who exactly are you? One minute you are Korean next minute you from South Nigeria!! grin grin grin
You are nothing but a liar.
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by lourash(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2010
Dear L .D, am I right with your initials, I think I fit the profile of what you are looking for (what a coincidence), also I could use this way to apologise to you for the fake exposure (fake investigation) the last time, sorry about that, I have a lot to offer you anyway, I am presently doing my Masters and good looking and also from the South in Nigeria (you look like a nice sister anyway), let give it a trial and see how things work out (you and me).

number 1 scammer, naija korea man from southern naija,

now i believe there is a village called korea down south, grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by lourash(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2010

na this guy dey really spoil naija, only u one be scammmmm

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Freiburger(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2010
Poster stop using that poor girl's pic everywhere or is she your sister or girlfriend?
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by snthesis(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2010
MOBO444:

since wen did odionisemua shocked shocked become a southkorean name-
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2010
@MOBO444, U Again?
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by MOBO444(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2010
Scooby1:

Mobo444 who exactly are you? One minute you are Korean next minute you from South Nigeria!! grin grin grin
You are nothing but a liar.

@Scooby why are you doing this to me (why the hate and jealousy), if you log into Naira land, you will see a picture of a guy saying I am a scammer and I am a thief, well that is not my picture and i am much more cute than that, Scooby why you trying to spoil a good thing and discredit me.

@ All the other brother on Naira land I am shocked how you try to bring a more successful and blessed brother down, why the jealousy and envy, this is why the ladies on Naira land don’t give a hoot about you guys, I have apologised to Love Bug and we trying to work on our relationship, please leave us alone, we are still in the primary stage and nothing is confirmed yet. (cant a brother make a choice).
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by lourash(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2010
@MOBO444 the comedian, too much lie lie swagger , korean man, am sure yr name is chung yung odionisemua muntairi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by dbigrod(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2010
[size=15pt]hey poster,i hope u dont get the wrong guy.[i]see as these guys don become good guys.[/i]u said dat u work as a sec in a law firm,that doesnt prevent u frm making friends with the people there na.i work in a very busy place,i make tens of friends weekly.getting friends is something u need to learn how to do.[/size]
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2010
MOBO444 is not a liar o!!

His Father is from Joinkrama in Bayelsa State which is located in South-South Nigeria

And his Mother "Mu Moo Pi Kin' is from Anu Ofia in South Korea.

Therefore, he is South-South Korean Nigerian.

grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Scooby1(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2010
MOBO444:

@Scooby why are you doing this to me (why the hate and jealousy), if you log into Naira land, you will see a picture of a guy saying I am a scammer and I am a thief, well that is not my picture and i am much more cute than that, Scooby why you trying to spoil a good thing and discredit me.

@ All the other brother on Naira land I am shocked how you try to bring a more successful and blessed brother down, why the jealousy and envy, this is why the ladies on Naira land don’t give a hoot about you guys, I have apologised to Love Bug and we trying to work on our relationship, please leave us alone, we are still in the primary stage and nothing is confirmed yet. (cant a brother make a choice).

Jealous of what exactly? ur lies or ur multiple identities?  grin grin grin

Mobo444, am I the one that typed you are from Korea or from South Nigeria?

Face the fact you been caught out useless man!
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by sesman(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Yeaaaa its me again, but this time i'm here to find my rib. I ve been meeting men but has neva met my choice. the last one ended up not being a man(vegetable) cry cry cry

I'm in my mid 20's a graduate of public admin. a uniport ALUMNI, currently staying in Port Harcourt, Working as a Sec in a law firm but have no time for myself. I dnt even have a common girlfriend not to talk of guy. I ve tried to connect Missy B as a friend but its all in NL.

I need a man in his mid 30's to chat with, possibly become friends. he must be educated, lively man that can make me smile always.

Please if you are that man pls indicate so we can share contact in a way. kiss kiss

Sorry not interested, but goodluck with your search/quest wink
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Scooby1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by kpolli(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Madukaele(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
where is 190? angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by snthesis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
Okija_juju:

MOBO444 is not a liar o!!

His Father is from Joinkrama in Bayelsa State which is located in South-South Nigeria

And his Mother "Mu Moo Pi Kin' is from Anu Ofia in South Korea.

Therefore, he is South-South Korean Nigerian.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lolo
tanx Okija- i needed a laff- i owe u one
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by papa190(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
she knows that all whats she's doin now is vanity thats why she wants me 2 stay away
cos im the rite guy for her
both financially,spritually and bedmatically

love.bug i promise 2 take u 2 that extra side in bed precisely
gimme a beep,a trial wont convince u,
Re: Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! by Omolola1(f): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ poster, wish u luck in ur search, i hope u don't meet a vegetable man this time around!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / I Love Freecocoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.