Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (40527 Views)

What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) / Seyi Shay's Braless Open Chest Outfit To AMAA (Photos) / Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2018
traihit:

Most people would still say "nay". They don't know that as it was in the beginning of time, so it is in this present time. Decently covered lady always press triggers of emotions in the hearts of responsible men.

What if they're not dressing up because they are looking for a man? You do realize they could be dressing up for themselves right, because they feel confident showing skin or simply because they like it?

I guess you don't. Women were put in this world to please men.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Still won't HITTED her.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by 3114peter(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2018
must you wear bra, you decide to be naked, you could have leave the transparent cloth to cover you alone, nonsense
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
Old age is written all over her.

Says the idiot who will never grow old.

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by Shikena(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
"She looks old. He looks old". The most stupid comment you read on Nairaland - sorry, you are also older than you were last night and besides she will look old to you if you are younger and young to those who are older. In essence, you also look old to some people. Common sense grin grin
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by kunle19: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
dis one na old model ohhh
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
ulster:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out BuBu is a task for all Nigerians who are eligible voters!

Does your vote counts? Do you have any idea how corrupt the system is?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by traihit: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
CheeZena:

What if they're not dressing up because they are looking for a man? You do realize they could be dressing up for themselves right, because they feel confident showing skin or simply because they like it?

I guess you don't. Women were put in this world to please men.

I'm not making any opinion based on your assertion and while it's true women do things mostly to please other women, it doesn't change the fact that most responsible men are more attracted to decently clothed women.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
CheeZena:

So? What if she's looking old because she's growing old? What's so wrong with growing old?

I'm tired of y'all making old age seem like a bad thing. Isn't it supposed to be a privilege?
Nobody is making it seems like a bad thing you are the one creating hatred out of the comment
She is looking old
How is that a bad comment?
Smh for you
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
kullozone:

You winor go and sidan one place with your UU bress abi?

smiley
As you no con put your head for someone nko
Where I go Sidan now sad
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Nobody is making it seems like a bad thing you are the one creating hatred out of the comment
She is looking old
How is that a bad comment?
Smh for you

Yeah right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.