Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

This El Classico Looks To Be Boring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This El Classico Looks To Be Boring (283 Views)

Barcelona Squad For El Classico Against Madrid 2017 / El Classico Fact -real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona (pics) / Lionel Messi Recreates El Classico Clash With Son On Playstation. See Who Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This El Classico Looks To Be Boring by obonujoker(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2018
As we all know the el-classico is a week from now..... And many of us lost interest in watching it as soon as CR7 left for Juventus.... and now Messi just had a 3 weeks injury.....

Although we know clsssico had been held before the Advent of the 2 G.O.A.Ts, buh then we watched Zidane, Delima, Ronaldinho, Henry, Iniesta etc, and they never commanded the fans and aura of CR7 and Messi....

Now, I want to ask if this won't be the most boring classico ever... two wack coaches, watching Suarez and Benzema, Bale?? Rakitic?? Modric??

Well who knows?? Quick recovery to Messi, and goodluck to Madrid, I hope they find their winnings again... many of us are Juve fans now though...
Re: This El Classico Looks To Be Boring by Damibiz(m): 6:03am On Oct 21, 2018
El classico is nd will alway remain for the classic,bt nw i see no classic playerz is dis one..good luck to my madrid
Re: This El Classico Looks To Be Boring by MJBOLT: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2018
in 2015,barça beat madrid 4-0 without messi,it will happen again grin

(1) (Reply)

Sure Games Now A Reality With Surebetpred Inc. A Most Read Content For Sports Lo / OMG! BT Sport Pundit Glenn Hoddle ‘Collapses’ In Studio / Cristiano Ronaldo:juventus Star Becomes The Most Followed Celebrity On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.