Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (38589 Views)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Work Begins On Owo-Akungba Road, Ondo, Aftermath of Social Media Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by aku626(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2018
All I have to sai is sai buhari
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by emmie14: 5:59am On Oct 21, 2018
BankeSmalls:
It's a lie grin

How can we have potopoto territory in the brown roof Republic?

They told us this region is London and we only have bad roads in the yeast.
Hahahahahahahaha yeye people. Don't mind confused souls whom their souls have been sold to perpetual slavery to the north by Jagaban.

7 Likes

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Galaticos444: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Arm robbers can comfortably Rob like 50cars simultaneously on such road and how will d authorities give a damn wen them and their household always uses flight to their destination
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by emmie14: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2018
ogunsbanjul:
Arakunrin akeredolu is no more in charge of the state affairs rather his wife arabirin akeredolu. Arabirin (omo IBO) ti gba Saturday (abameta) lowo arakunrin gbe wednesday ( ojoru) le lowo. What a pity
Sorry. Na omo Ibo
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Alphalum: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Governor Akeredolu deliberately want people of AKOKO to suffer because of Segun ABRAHAM who is still battling the governor in appeal court over the primary election of APC. From OWO to IKARE, the road is nothing but a death trap, and the state commissioner for works is from that ikare( Taofiq ). Although the road is federal but no responsible government will fold his arms and be looking at his people suffering like this, even if they cannot fix it completely, they should at least do (patch patch) to ease our daily movement. Akeredolu is heartless and wicked.
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Quigley: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2018
9japrof:
With the way naija is structured, in exception of a few states, we can never have a headway cos most of these states irrespective of the fact that they have potentials cannot survive on their own

Smart talk.
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2018
LET ME SE ANY MUMU TO METION BUHARI
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by emmie14: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2018
ajon1:
I'm expecting Buhari to be mentioned at least ten times on this page because some people will also think he's the state's governor.
Sai Baba. I will vote for him. Are you happy now. As if ondo is not in Nigeria under the supervision of the federal government. What happened to our federal roads and infrastructures, have the federal government fixed them". What is the achievements of this government in about 4year apart from defeating boko haram and introduction of herdsmen atrocities? Man hunting and nepotism? I'll vote for APC . Maybe you are living in Another country. Buying your fuel from different filling station and other commodities.

1 Like

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2018
Mendelssohn:

Did you mean to say Arabirin Betty Akeredolu, our de facto governor?

That's a Federal road, so who are you to blame now?
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by rock003: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2018
Mendelssohn:

Did you mean to say Arabirin Betty Akeredolu, our de facto governor?

Are you saying the accusation is true?
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2018
blackmercyvelli:

Buhari should do something about that road
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by rock003: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2018
ogunsbanjul:
Arakunrin akeredolu is no more in charge of the state affairs rather his wife arabirin akeredolu. Arabirin (omo IBO) ti gba Saturday (abameta) lowo arakunrin gbe wednesday ( ojoru) le lowo. What a pity

How true is this?
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by MsGood(f): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2018
Greenarrow01:
I have followed that road seceral times.
Thats a federal road
Abi o
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Komu1048(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2018
cana882:
This is very small my brother, try port Harcourt - Abia road. It's so bad that it seems you're passing through a tunnel.

Lier

1 Like

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2018
ajon1:
I'm expecting Buhari to be mentioned at least ten times on this page because some people will also think he's the state's governor.
same way you were thinking Goodluck was a state governor

2 Likes

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Kaycee9242:
And dy av state governor, until we begin to hold our governors and not president responsible for all dese mess we will continue to suffer
someone said it is a federal road
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2018
need a 4x4 for my xmas travels, tired of the useleds suvs on board.
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
that is a federal road, so there is nothing wrong if we mention buhari

2 Likes

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by ndidibabe(f): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Alphalum:
Governor Akeredolu deliberately want people of AKOKO to suffer because of Segun ABRAHAM who is still battling the governor in appeal court over the primary election of APC. From OWO to IKARE, the road is nothing but a death trap, and the state commissioner for works is from that ikare( Taofiq ). Although the road is federal but no responsible government will fold his arms and be looking at his people suffering like this, even if they cannot fix it completely, they should at least do (patch patch) to ease our daily movement. Akeredolu is heartless and wicked.
So this is the road that leads to Akoko in Ondo State. I am planning to attend the wedding of a close neighbour there in November and also plan to travel there with my family with a corrrola. Thank God I saw this. Information is power. I will have to let her know we can't make it due to bad road.
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by WaleOsu(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2018
There is a filling station in front of this spot, I can tell you categorically that this spot has been fixed for some time now, this is an old picture...moreover it is a federal road
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by IkpuMmadu: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2018
yungchivvy:
U Neva see enugu-Onitsha express road.. shocked shocked shocked it will swallow 2 trailers at once grin

You must be a Yoruba man ..they always compare instead of facing the subject

1 Like

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2018
ajon1:
Well, it's a federal road. Swallow ur ignorance.
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Pat081: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Cum and pass lwo and some roads in osun state
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by masciv: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2018
Ignorant fellows just commenting as if they know anything about this.

I served in this state about 1 year ago. This patch of the road was actually reconstructed with other major maintenance carried out on the road stretching from the owo junction down to an area they call waterworks.

Thanks to lack of drainage, the road was almost always water-logged, and the final killer of the road was incessant movement of heavy-duty trucks consistently plying that road especially during the destruction of the mokwa-jebba bridge caused by flood. This particular road was the one handling all haulage from the Southwest to the North until the bridge was fixed. Please tell me how this road would have looked otherwise given same conditions.

Although I'd admit the government should have done something to alleviate the person of motorists plying this route.

Get your facts before commenting on what you know nothing about. Mind you, I'm not a descent of Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by valentee(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=ajon1 post=72273794]I'm expecting Buhari to be mentioned at least ten times on this page because some people will also think he's the state's governor.
it's s federal road
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by thunderbabs: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu, over to you Sir

See more pictures here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/this-road-in-upenme-junction-on-owo.html

Haven't you heard this before? It's a Federal road?
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by cana882(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Komu1048:

Lier
before displaying proclivity to stupidity, it's liar. Will ignore you henceforth. Happy Sunday bro
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2018
otokx:
Come to Nkpolu, Port Harcourt.
where for nkpolu?
Stop spreading fake news!
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Sheggy13(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2018
WaleOsu:
There is a filling station in front of this spot, I can tell you categorically that this spot has been fixed for some time now, this is an old picture...moreover it is a federal road
What do you gain by lying. This is a road I ply every weekend and I just passed there on Friday. If for anything, it's probably worse than what is in the picture now especially with the dangerous pot holes along Ose-Oba-Akoko axis.

1 Like

Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Abi they said that state is governed by the wife of the Governor, Akeredolu?
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by hundredrivas(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
It's called third world for a reason.
Re: This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car by bimfran: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2018
ogunsbanjul:
undecided
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members / Cattle Spotted On The Street Of Ado-Ekiti Despite Fayose's Anti-Grazing Bill / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.