Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep (55691 Views)

Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Meekdon: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked see person mother
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by MARKone(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
I must get my money worth

3 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Opinionated: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
The way some people talk these days you wonder whether they are sex workers. Which one is her business what men do?

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
One round is not good enough this is because the first round is usually short like 2-3 minutes, the second round is da bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by awa(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
...And real women only demand for money once in a life time and stop without making it looks like they are opening ATM on top of your head.

Some of these Divas self

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by highchief1: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Voluptuous and curvy Nollywood actress, Pat Ugwu, just in her usual manner has caused a stir once again and this time she claims real men only go for one round of sex and it is only the not-so-wealthy ones that spend eternity on women.

Not many women feel so free to discuss sex, let alone how many rounds they could handle in a night. But this is not the case with Pat Ugwu.

Pat, unleashed the bomb in an Instagram post with sensuous pictures, saying real men only go one round.

“Real men do one round and sleep, but the jobless ones will hit it overnight like they are releasing their poverty inside your honey pot”, she wrote.

For many women around the world, any man who lacks the capacity to last long in bed is considered lazy and poor in bed, but it appears this line of thinking doesn’t jell with the screen diva.

Knocks, kudos trail age differences among couples Pat Ugwu is one of the most daring upcoming actresses in Nollywood.

https://lailasnews.com/real-men-do-one-round-of-sex-and-sleep-pat-ugwu/

shit nyash
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
When he's not feeling anything . make he die there ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by abbeyty(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Real women don't expect benefit after or before s*x but, why too much se× talks this day?

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Dmeji4444(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bleep cert
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Smile4daddy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ighoga898:
You are lucky to have even be getting any round of sex from any guy..

If I were all men you wouldn't get bleeped in your entire life with this your unattractive ugly looking body.

Even with g string I'm still not moved.
Bro take it easy wit her abeg.

But why her skin dey shine like say she rub grand nut oil?

2 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by thugmansion(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sex go kpai u one day, no worry.
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

Nawao, which kyn line be this. Even Bobrisky can't say this.

Lol
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Navalsadiq(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fat gurlz are lazy on bed.
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by FTrebirth(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
i don't know why i'm happy about this post.

grin grin grin cheesy tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Agugbadin: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
pansophist:
For a woman to make sense, all she has to do is say something stupid and attached it with "sexy" pictures. Because she knows that there are millions of simps who looses all sense at the sight of a woman's body. Pathetic

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Bro take it easy wit her abeg.

But why her skin dey shine like say she rub grand nut oil?

Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by freemi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ighoga898:

If I were all men you wouldn't get bleeped in your entire life with this your unattractive ugly looking body.

lols. But she swee.t o

2 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by princegabie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
see person daughter o
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Jaxkay: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
You say what? Olosho jatijati

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by lakkyflow(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
one of those suffering from genital mutilation ... shorten or no clitotis !!
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Jamiubond009(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
K
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by handsomeyinka(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ighoga898:

Na lie joor..
If she open, you will check in and check out.

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Deejoy234(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
m
na lie she dey lie.. she need husband that will bang her...so weekend or leave u can not more than...
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by zicoraads: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
I can't even remember the last time I went beyond 1 round. Probably back in the day when I used to go all the way, all in a bid to impress a lady.

She is being truthful. Only those who are broke see sex as something to die for. Real men (like me) go for just 1 round. grin lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by deebrain(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
What do women want?
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by thebossagain: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Everybody is now an actor, which movies this one Don act, she is just finding publicity with her nude pictures
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
This ugly balloon!!
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by donqx: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
its obivious she has never met a real man in her lifetime...this is what you get when you keep fuc-king around with the lames. if you are looking for a real man ...well you got one...just send me a dm+. I can go hard in the puss_y for 1week without coming down and that's on a regular.
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by abbey621(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
One quality round is more than sufficient, once in awhile it is okay to go two rounds but anything more than that is just overkill, any woman that expects more is part of your village people grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Oreofepeters: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
she's right only jobless men knack over night...

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by tunary(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
True word joor unlike those way carry sex for head like say na sex dey sustain them

There are more important things to do than sex all day

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.