Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep (55692 Views)

Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by goldcoinhub: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Voluptuous and curvy Nollywood actress, Pat Ugwu, just in her usual manner has caused a stir once again and this time she claims real men only go for one round of sex and it is only the not-so-wealthy ones that spend eternity on women.

Not many women feel so free to discuss sex, let alone how many rounds they could handle in a night. But this is not the case with Pat Ugwu.

Pat, unleashed the bomb in an Instagram post with sensuous pictures, saying real men only go one round.

“Real men do one round and sleep, but the jobless ones will hit it overnight like they are releasing their poverty inside your honey pot”, she wrote.

For many women around the world, any man who lacks the capacity to last long in bed is considered lazy and poor in bed, but it appears this line of thinking doesn’t jell with the screen diva.

Knocks, kudos trail age differences among couples Pat Ugwu is one of the most daring upcoming actresses in Nollywood.

https://lailasnews.com/real-men-do-one-round-of-sex-and-sleep-pat-ugwu/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by youngest85(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Is one round okay for a IndecentStar like you?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Generalkaycee(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Ashawo kobo kobo

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by GOFRONT(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2018
See this one......Looking for whom to tag a lazy man

19 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Olalan(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2018
See who's talking.......and unfortunately people like this could be crazy under the sheets.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by MJBOLT: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
someone should please tell her that real women do not go around dressed like prostitutes

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
You are lucky to have even be getting any round of sex from any guy..

If I were all men you wouldn't get bleeped in your entire life with this your unattractive ugly looking body.

Even with g string I'm still not moved.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by jabor4Naija(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Aunty one round no go even do u, u for just talk two rounds na

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by gistblogger: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2018
“Real men do one round and sleep, but the jobless ones will hit it overnight like they are releasing their poverty inside your honey pot”, she wrote.

wetin konsain round of knack with job nah

8 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by princechurchill(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2018
What's her qualifications as an actress

5 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by IamD18: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Ighoga898:

If I were all men you wouldn't get bleeped in your entire life with this your unattractive ugly looking body.

Nawao, which kyn line be this. Even Bobrisky can't say this.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by OKorowanta: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2018
Ighoga898:

Thank God you are not all men.. cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Unluckrees(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2018
She's unattractive but wot she sed is right.

11 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2018

WHO TOLD THIS ONE THAT SHE'S AN IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY WHOSE OPINIONS ARE VALID?. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by lereinter(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2018
every ashawo is now a nollywood actress

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Ebuka007: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2018
If I do only one round, who will do the remaining two?

3 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Vivuch: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2018
She's 100% right, broke niggas are the ones that goes 20rounds without panting.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Samantha23(f): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2018
what's the qualification for being a nollywood actress
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Little wonder Victoria Inyama said it's much of an embarrassment being called an actress nowadays... undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by pansophist(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2018
For a woman to make sense, all she has to do is say something stupid and attached it with "sexy" pictures. Because she knows that there are millions of simps who looses all sense at the sight of a woman's body. Pathetic

14 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by SignatureNG(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
speak for yourself nne

check my signature
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by CHAVINCI: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Voluptuous and curvy Nollywood actress, Pat Ugwu, just in her usual manner has caused a stir once again and this time she claims real men only go for one round of sex and it is only the not-so-wealthy ones that spend eternity on women.

Not many women feel so free to discuss sex, let alone how many rounds they could handle in a night. But this is not the case with Pat Ugwu.

Pat, unleashed the bomb in an Instagram post with sensuous pictures, saying real men only go one round.

For many women around the world, any man who lacks the capacity to last long in bed is considered lazy and poor in bed, but it appears this line of thinking doesn’t jell with the screen diva.

Knocks, kudos trail age differences among couples Pat Ugwu is one of the most daring upcoming actresses in Nollywood.

Her Instagram handle @patpatugwu is replete with sensuous pictures of her, flaunting her well-shaped backside. Apart from acting, she writes, sings, dances and models.

https://lailasnews.com/real-men-do-one-round-of-sex-and-sleep-pat-ugwu/

lalasticlala
dnt come here and make excuses for your one minute man.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by JoseVanMoyes: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
I want to pee Akamu in that A$$
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by WahalaDeyHere(f): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Don't go and kill yaself for any woman

5 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by Mankosi: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yes oo
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by itiswellandwell: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some ladies go don give her heavy curse like that
Na you go marry one round man. I think she is suffering from something. One round is never enough for a lady even if na dangote dey bleep am.

Very cheap 64gb s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by lielbree: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Team one round biko.

I cannot come and go and kill myself undecided

Pùssy gets tired

8 Likes

Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by planetx13: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
"Real women" don't expose their bodies and sexuality on social media angry angry

Ciao
Re: Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
One round ke.. when I dey reach 15 round in 1 round.. team 15 round. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.