Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Was Adam Made Perfect??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Made Perfect??? (388 Views)

And To Answer The Question, "How Old Was Adam Before Eve Was Formed Or Made?" / If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Adam Made Perfect??? by Princewell2012(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2018
I asked this question on Sunday school last week. But our pastor just they blow grammar. So I couldn't tell him why I was asking that question. Am not satisfied with what he was saying. You will find it difficult to grip his point. I guess he was trying to play smart grin
You know some of these pastors that claimed they went to Bible schools.

So I decided not to press further. You know there is a kind of question you Will asked in church and people will start to look at you suspiciously grin

Mr ihedinobi3 say he was created perfect with a free will. HHmmm still not satisfied.

Well this why am asking that question. If Adam were made a perfect being why did he fall so cheaply for Satan for eating that forbidden fruit
Please you don't need to quote the whole Bible. Let your answers be straight and understandable.

Thanks. Happy Sunday.
Re: Was Adam Made Perfect??? by Princewell2012(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Was Adam Made Perfect??? by Ihedinobi3: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Princewell2012:
I asked this question on Sunday school last week. But our pastor just they blow grammar. So I couldn't tell him why I was asking that question. Am not satisfied with what he was saying. You will find it difficult to grip his point. I guess he was trying to play smart grin
You know some of these pastors that claimed they went to Bible schools.

So I decided not to press further. You know there is a kind of question you Will asked in church and people will start to look at you suspiciously grin

Mr ihedinobi3 say he was created perfect with a free will. HHmmm still not satisfied.

Well this why am asking that question. If Adam were made a perfect being why did he fall so cheaply for Satan for eating that forbidden fruit
Please you don't need to quote the whole Bible. Let your answers be straight and understandable.

Thanks. Happy Sunday.

A free will is the ability to decide what one wants to be in a moral sense.

Adam was created perfect but he possessed a free will. That meant that if he preferred it, he could choose to stop being perfect and become corrupt.

That was what happened when Satan tempted them in the Garden. They made the choice to rebel against God for reasons that seemed right to them at the time.

It is possible to be perfect and not possess a free will. That is what all believers are looking forward to: the confirmation of our choice to be part of the Eternal Family of God. When that choice is confirmed, we will be made perfect and free will will end so that we can never again choose to sin against God since we have decided that we don't want to anymore after all.

But until then, free will is the unique ability that God gave to men and angels to make a choice about whether to submit to Him or rebel against Him. Being created perfect did not exclude being given a free will either. The two are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Was Adam Made Perfect??? by Princewell2012(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Was Adam Made Perfect??? by Princewell2012(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Was Adam Made Perfect??? by orunto27: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yes until he disobeyed.
Re: Was Adam Made Perfect??? by Princewell2012(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=orunto27 post=72289032]Yes until he disobeyed.[/quote)

(1) (Reply)

Help! No Hope Again / Outrage As Dramatic Pastor Causes A Scene During Church Crusade. Photos / Why Did Jesus Refer To Herod As “that Fox” In Luke 13:32”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.